[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

@Nur Nuri @Sakurafairy sorry, I didn't mean to judge. And I sincerely wish she could surprise me later with good storyline. Because so far I'm not into her past dramas and dropped all of them after 2 or 3 episodes. Hope this time it will not happen. Because the cast are already great. 

@DreamCatcher2011 maybe you just need to add the new official name and the previous working title all together with a slash. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록 - Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam & Byun Woo Seok - Premieres in May

@DreamCatcher2011 as @Alice Wonderlandsuggested, and I suggest too, just add it and make a slash. :wub:

Dream Catcher,  Yup, I also like the former title bc it is generally telling the life of youths but like what I stated the present title has its own deep meaning. Its like conquering what is the best moments in the lives of youths, may it be in their study, jobs, personal or love life.

As what Bogum said in YoF Africa when he was asked what is meant by the word youth for him and he answered " youth is living the life without regrets"  and that's capturing what we call "The Moment" in someone's life. :)

Alice, no worries,  you are not the only one who doesn't want the screen writers past works except me. Lol,  I actually watched majority of her dramas ( Can We Get Married, High Society, Temperature of Love, and half of Doctors coz I haven't finished it yet, lol? ) and I weirdly enjoyed them especially the CWGM.  No worries, as the saying goes - different strokes for different folks. We just hope that this YR/TM has the solid script that will capture everyone 's heart and be happy to their heart's content.  We want this drama to succeed for our biases :).

For "The Moment" kindly spread word for Food Support.  We want the cast and staff and crew to be well fed and healthy. This is Bogum's Philippines fan club and I bet the other fan clubs around Asia will follow.  Kindly contact your own fan club in your country via Twitter and Facebook. If ever I see Park So Dam's Fan club posting like this, surely, I'll gonna post it also. 

Kamsahmidah chingus :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Shooting, Shooting, Shooting! 

Don't know if PSD is the woman. I think she is and she's carrying a violin case or is that a make up kit,lol ...???  

Whoa,  they have their shared scenario already. I hope they are all safe and sound in the middle of this COVID-19 pandemic. 

IMG-20200312-141411.jpg

IMG-20200312-141353.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200312-141826.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I like how they play with each other,  moving together their knees like dancing after the other. Just seeing clip is telling me they are relax with each other and the chemistry is there. Bogum is known for being loved in the set bc of his kindness and so is Sodam's good behavior. Perfect collaboration. Ohhh,  so happy with all these updates. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Shooting, Shooting, Shooting! 

Don't know if PSD is the woman. I think she is and she's carrying a violin case or is that a make up kit,lol ...???  

Whoa,  they have their shared scenario already. I hope they are all safe and sound in the middle of this COVID-19 pandemic. 

I love sodam's style. Cool girl. Im so curious about her character actually

3 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

I like how they play with each other,  moving together their knees like dancing after the other. Just seeing clip is telling me they are relax with each other and the chemistry is there. Bogum is known for being loved in the set bc of his kindness and so is Sodam's good behavior. Perfect collaboration. Ohhh,  so happy with all these updates. :wub:

Cant hardly wait to see another BTS. This is a drama full of youth person with fresh feeling thou

• Like 3

A little added information about Youth Record/The Moment. :) 

I like the coming-of-age drama description bc this drama focuses in the lives of youths. :)

Actress Shin Ae-ra to Resume Career After Long Break in U.S.

Actress Shin Ae-ra is getting ready to resume her acting career after wrapping up her studies in the U.S.

"After seven years away I'm making a comeback to the small screen in tvN's "A Record of Youth", which stars Park Bo-gum", said Shin. "I used to take lead roles when I was young, but now I'm just playing a part. But I want to make this a turning point to broaden my acting spectrum".

"A Record of Youth", a coming-of-age drama series with 16 episodes, is slated to air in the second half of this year.

Skipped unrelated... 

https://www.hancinema.net/actress-shin-ae-ra-to-resume-career-after-long-break-in-u-s--139583.html

• Like 2

I enjoy seeing, reading and watching all these updates, images, and video clips. Thank you all for your hardworks in giving updates. :wub:

So happy that even in the middle of this pandemic we are experiencing, The Moment/ Youth Record cast and staff are doing their best to film the drama. I think the shooting set has a positive atmosphere. I see and feel it with how Bogum and Sodam are enjoying their scenes.

Let's pray that they'll be safe and healthy until the end of shooting since prominent people around the world are also getting infected with this virus. :mask::tired:

• Insightful 1