[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Park So-dam plays Ahn Jung-ha, Who Develops a Strong DreamTransforming into a Makeup Artist

20200811094722-1496289-1002-680.jpg

Youth Record' Park So-dam returns with a lot of positive energy.

tvN's "Youth Records," which will premiere on Sept. 7, unveiled a still-cut of Park So-dam, who turned into a young woman Ahn Jung-ha, who goes straight for his dream.

"Youth Records" depicts the growth records of young people who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair on the wall of reality. The hot records of young people who go straight for their dreams in their own ways, which have become luxury, give excitement and empathy.

It further stimulates expectations about the face of real youth to be shown by Park So-dam, a heroine of the movie "Parasite" and an irreplaceable presence in various works. Meanwhile, Park So-dam, who is completely possessed as a makeup artist in the released photo, catches the eye. 

Ahn Jung-ha's glistening eyes and a happy smile that complete his makeup with delicate touches can be felt with pride in his work. 

His passion doesn't stop even on holidays. Ahn Jung-ha is developing a strong dream of creating her own brand. His excited face preparing for beauty busking makes us wonder about his daily life.

IMG-20200811-114957.jpg

The following photos show Ahn Jung-ha's special hobby. She smiles brightly at the photo of Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) in her stable cell phone. 

Like the phrase "I think I did too well for your fan" in the character poster released earlier, "Fan ID" is the only fatigue recovery agent in a difficult daily life. 

IMG-20200811-114732.jpg

Whenever she is tired, she takes out pictures and videos of Sa Hye-joon and feels small happiness, which further doubles Ahn Jung-ha's lovely unexpected charm.

Park So-dam said that the character Ahn Jung-ha, full of passion, approached her charmingly. "As soon as I turned the first page of the script, I fell in love with it," she said, explaining her charm by saying, "She is a wonderful person who knows her goal of stability and what she wants to do, and tries and runs toward her dream without rest."

"We are working hard to get sympathy and healing in the growth record of young people, so please look forward to it," she added.

The production team of "Youth Records" said, "Park So-dam's performance, which portrays Ahn Jung-ha as she is, does not need to be explained.

We will be able to confirm the true value of Park So-dam once again through his confident and stable appearance in front of dreams and love.

Meanwhile, tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Youth Records" will premiere on tvN at 9 pm on Sept. 7.

http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=185466

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000685003

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Teaser for Ep 1 of Record of Youth

Translation as follows :- 

Hye Joon : What is this about family?

Caption reads : Family is reality...

Hye Joon's dad : What is this about family background then? A silver spoon?

A group of girls are seen following Hae Hyo around...

Hae Hyo's mom : We aren't following you around...We are managing you...

Hae Hyo's remarks : Stalker...

Caption reads : It's forever...

Hye Joon's mom to Hae Hyo's mom : How can parents be completely protective (over their kids)?

Hae Hyo's mom : Now, are you saying that I'm in the wrong?

Hye Joon's dad : Parents are of course worried so that's why we're doing this!

Hye Joon's mom : If parents don't even trust and believe in their own children, then who else will believe in him (referring to Hye Joon)?

Hae Hyo's mom : Even if he doesn't become famous/popular, it doesn't matter...He still has us, right?

Caption reads : People who support their dreams...

Hye Joon asks his mom : Aren't you tired? 

Hye Joon's mom replies : There is nothing in this world which isn't tiring...

Hye Joon's mom continues saying : My son...You also have to build yourself up...

Hye Joon to mom : Thank you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

I cried with these dialogues since I am a mother myself. 

:cries:

The famous dialogue of a parent who supports their kid's dreams no matter what... 

IMG-20200813-103435.jpg

Chasing a dream means a person also needs to build himself /herself up but still family must always be the fall back even if it becomes a success or failure. 

Thumbs up to you Hye Jun Eomma. 

Another dialogue that made me cry. 

Spoiler

Got a problem with my son these past days. It's okay for me with the likes of Hye Jun chasing his dream endlessly but mine temporarily gave up with his dream. He stopped schooling this recent semester. How can he be a lawyer if he got lazy to go to school. I'm sorry for being like this. I'm just so much affected with the dialogues. 

:cries:

Hye Joon my other adeul, FIGHTING!  I'll support your dream. 

:letsgo:

IMG-20200813-103833.jpg

True indeed,  there is nothing in this world wc isn't tiring. 

Kamsahamnida @MinLyn , translating these dialogues are a very great deal with us. 

:heartxoxo:

IMG-20200813-105743.jpg

cto

• Like 4
  • Love 2