[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

On 10/7/2020 at 5:14 PM, LRM11219311 said:

I watched ep10 again. I think the reason why JH didn’t joined HJ after he won becoz it’s too risky for them I think she sensed something in the dressing room scene. I think she wanted HJ to have some time with his family. She callled him once maybe to inform him but manager minjae has his phone the whole time.

I didn't like Jeong Ha's behavior: Are you going to sing and eat with another man and don't even think about leaving your boyfriend, on one of the most important nights of his life, a congratulatory message? How can she be so naïve that she doesn't realize she could hurt him?  I make a prediction of dark times for our couple. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, frances said:

I didn't like Jeong Ha's behavior: Are you going to sing and eat with another man and don't even think about leaving your boyfriend, on one of the most important nights of his life, a congratulatory message? How can she be so naïve that she doesn't realize she could hurt him?  I make a prediction of dark times for our couple. 

I respect your POV in that situation :) 

• Like 2

No. 1 in Thailand

Decoding Nano-Level Emotional Performance

"Park Bo Gum’s amazing control, combined with his wonderfully expressive face, practically spells out – very specifically and oh-so-eloquently – every flicker of emotion for me." https://google.com/amp/s/thefangirlverdict.com/2016/09/16/newly-taken-with-park-bo-gum/%3famp

• Like 4