[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Ah @Samuel Yohanes , the same problem also exists for actresses too... Think about Son Hye-jin or Gong Hyo-jin unnies... I guess Korean entertainment sector is really ruthless... Everybody can date whoever they want and people should respect that. However, it is not possible in Korea I guess...

What hit me so hard was Jeong-ha and her fathers moments in this episode. I started crying when the father said "forgive me"... It is so so so sad. How her mother treats her and how his father wanted to be with her but did not want to separate her from her mom and also he didn't have finances to take care of his family at that time.

Haraboji and Hye-jun's moments in this episode were also cute but Jeong-ha and her dad hit me hard in the heart... :sad1:

Have rest chingu @MinLyn and I hope you get well soon!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hello chingudeul.... I just finished today's episode.... I was happy for HyeJun but I am a little apprehensive cos his sucess came too early... 

Did I see a streak of jealousy and envy in Hae Hyo... And his mom is not doing any better.. She is such a.... Arghhh.. So annoying..!!! :crazy:

Till the end... His brother and father not leaving him alone... They are just too selfish and self righteous. After nagging him for  years they want acknowledgement when he won the award... All these years the he never got support from them.. :angry:

Hope his stardom don't get in the way between him and AJH and even Hae Hyo... Please don't be jealous Hae Hyo.. 

This Charlie Jung episode should not create a scandal soon..Seems like it's going to happen soon...:huh:

So many jealous people around HyeJun...Sigh!!!

Himnae Sa Hye Jun... hwaiting!!! 

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Episode 9 was such a good episode:) . I just wished we got a bit more OTP scenes.

yes, there were beautiful action scenes, but sadly few romantic scenes, maybe we were loaded with expectations for that bedroom scene. However, the awards gave me almost as much enthusiasm as those with Bo Gum as protagonist :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Considering the possibility that HJ and JA's paths might diverge makes me so sad. I know that happens sometimes in real life, but I enjoy fiction for the hope and escapism and happy endings! They haven't been together very long, and how we saw them at the end of the last episode was so sweet and joyful. :tears:  I know we still have plenty of episodes to go, I just hope this isn't one of those "bittersweet" dramas. 

On a happier note, as a sageuk lover I was pleased to see PBG in those Return of the King scenes, especially since Moonlight Drawn by Clouds was one of my first ever dramas! He looks even more handsome in period clothing now that his face has matured a few years. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Although there is no kiss scene in ep 9, HJ and JH are still sweet in a few minutes.:coolshades:

The time go so fast. After the passionate love, there will be lot of contradiction between a couple. Because HJ and JH have their own career, family, friends and personality, they have to find the balance to keep the relationship. It should be the ‘learning’ and ‘growth’. I still believe the happy ending. :smooches3:

HH’ mum is very cruel. She boosts the IG followers of HH but tell him the truth when she feels disappointed. HH and JH have similar mummy, so they understand each other and become closer. I believe they just friends because they both love HJ and they are gentle. 

Really want to know how HJ, JH and HH overcome the problems and become stronger people. Can’t wait the following eps!

:wow1:

• Like 7