[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

7 minutes ago, blue_izce8 said:

Ikr. The scene where JH was looking at him from afar was so sad. Plus the cameras following HJ him i think 24/7 is just crazy and i bet JH wouldnt like the idea of him being linked to a make-up artist :(

I feel bad for her to be honest but It’s not HJ’s fault. I think you’re right at some point JH will let go of HJ becoz she loves him so much and she doesn’t want to hinder him from his goal to be a successful actor. She’s selfless and doesn’t want to relay to someone. Hmmm... my heartaches for them. :cold_sweat::bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

I feel bad for her to be honest but It’s not HJ’s fault. I think you’re right at some point JH will let go of HJ becoz she loves him so much and she doesn’t want to hinder him from his goal to be a successful actor. She’s selfless and doesn’t want to relay to someone. Hmmm... my heartaches for them. :cold_sweat::bawling:

All im praying for right now is for her not to be with HH. That will be too much for HJ to handle. He only wanted to be a successful and humble actor but still wanted to live a simple life with his family (JH and their kids). 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Why do i feel like SaHyeJun will occupy AhnJeongHa’s apartment when they broke up? :tired: I don’t think HaeHyo will have a chance to JeongHa becoz the girl loves his man. 

hmm why do you think so? I havent seen the episode tonight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

@gumtaek you're welcome.  In the meantime I'll be looking for other reference too.  With other's posts after you... you can make a few posts right away or just put a spoiler temporarily.

I'm looking forward to this too.

Taken from:

Hide contents

Credit to Soompi

my two favorites are together.. will seo jun also post selfie with bogummy

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

We only have 2 cute scenes of our OTP in today ep, that's a bit sad :(

Now I can be sure that "bed scene" is happening in JH's bedroom. But after tonight ep, I'm no longer sure 100% that it is what I hope it is. My guess dropped down to 80% :(

So we know more about the reason HJ and Jinah broke up, her family didn't allow the relationship. But hey, even if it's bcz of the family reason, she shouldn't have broke his heart twice, that's not cool. In the preview, her face seems to be thicker to show up at HJ's film set. Girl, you should have some self respect.

HN and JU had their bed scene already, but where's our OTP's?? Director, don't tell me you're just giving us a glimpse of what "might had happened" in her room before they went to the convet. That's not fair.

If you wanna give us a preview of the bed scene, why make us wait another ep??? Why why why???

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

omg is this what happen to most of rising stars actor/actress?

before they blew up to stardom they may had their private lifes such as dating etc but once they are in stardom then say goodbye to your private lifes especially if u won something as big as best actor. you know its like one of the prestigious award that one can win in life. and with One big breakthrough come with a huge risk too for everyone involve with him. 

for example Baeksang art award

the winner for Male Actor 

-2020 Kang Ha Neul

-2019 Lee Byung Hyun

-2018 Cho seung woo

-2017 Gong Yoo

-2016 Yoo Ah In

you see all the actor is a really amazing list A+ actor right here and funny enough.. except for byung hyun who is already 50 years old. nobody on that list had married yet. even so they all seems to had private lives with their relationship and i believe nobody on that list currently dating rn ( CMIIW ) 

so if jeong ha feels inferior now that hye jun is a superstar now it is really understandable. 

it pretty hard to live when you are non celeb dating celeb especially a hot rising star.

funny enough most of those who married usually is between celeb or businessman. 

when someone marry/dating non celeb usually they are pretty much quiet. no way you can be as free as we see in previous episode. there will be no time to do like drink coffee together in coffee shop unless you want to be in naver #1 realtime search.

such a hefty price to pay for stardom. this is reality guys and i am curious how they will potray it more!

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

Good evening everyone, I just finished watching today's episode and I want to leave you my impressions. I really like this drama, it adds something more to Bogum's career, it not only allows us to see him in multiple roles in the same drama, making us appreciate his talent and technique, but also describes what goes on behind theglossy showbusiness world ,showing that really  not all is gold, there are rivalries, envy and wickedness. I am obviously rooting for Hye Joon, who like Bogum has a pure heart, and I hope that his love affair with Jong Ha will not be affected by media pressure, by the mounted scandals. To both, actors and the characters, I say: FIGHTING! 

A special greeting to our golden boy who is in the military: congratulations on your performance. i hope it gets rewarded like that Hye Joon's in The King Returns, even if you won't be there to collect the award :bawling:.

Some might think that it was easy for you to play Hye Joon, but I don't think it was really easy to keep yourself detached from him, while at the same time acting completely immersing yourself in that role during the filming of the Wonderland movie. You did a really good job, I'm proud to be your fan. 

36 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

so if jeong ha feels inferior now that hye jun is a superstar now it is really understandable. 

I think the problem between them will be the media cameras, not the fact that she feels inferior to him, because he would never let her feel that way, but he will want to protect her

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Boj yes media camera who willing to dig anything to take hye jun down will be the main culprit but sometimes people can feel inferior when your counterpart suddenly rise so quick. 

you see hae hyo also feel that way ( just like how Hye jun feel seeing Hae hyo on AD board ) it is human nature.

Ofcourse Hye Jun will not let her feel that way but later you will see he couldnt do much either. paparazi is everywhere. He will be like News #1 target for scandal to gain views and coverage. people like dispatch guy will follow him everywhere. there is no way he can have relationship like before.

for real the best way to protect her is to not expose her to the media. thats like the no 1 option but that come with great price too. a rift in their relationship. a big gap between them. 

for rising star a scandal this early in his career can also backfire real quick. unless you are established actor then you can have a scandal and still comeback but one scandal for rising star can doom the future. 

i think it is naive if we hope that they can have their relationship like before ( or no change to their relationship dynamic ) . thats why i am really curious how the drama plot will goes. it is really interesting to wait and see. no wonder the drama got high rating it deserve it.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1