[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

I watched ep 8 again becoz of boredom. I sensed the sexual tension inside the car plus the rain outside made it more romantic a thousand times. I don’t want to expect they will have bed scene becoz I don’t want to be disappointed. Hehehe. But the conversation they have in the car was like a conversation where they want to jump on something more deep into the relationship. But of course I’m also sensing a sad vibe to the scenes. Hehehehehehehehe. D-3 to Monday! :surprisedwut:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, LanA said:

Anyone noticed PBG's jawline in the kiss scene in the car? It could kill, seriously:saitama:

There were Naver articles which said the same thing, @LanA

He's been known as the" Perfect At Any Angle Guy"!

The heart-stopping Rain Scene!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

EVENT : Re-watch Party with the theme Revenge

Chingus, by popular demand we are bringing you a second season of re-watch parties. This time the theme is revenge! Yes, you heard it!

BPcT8.gif

The dramas chosen for this season are:

• Money Flower (2017)
  • Secret (Love) (2013)
  • The Innocent Man (2012)

For more information visit the event thread

re: @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

No. 1 - Park Bo Gum

No. 5 - Park So Dam

:cutekitty:

FYI: Compared to the 70,582,943 big data for actor brands in August 2020, September increased by 50.97%. (Meaning the dramas this month are more in demand and enjoyed by domestic viewers.B))

:getmygrooveon:

Another cameo:wub:

@gumtaek yessss, that's first. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

I like that this drama is about pursuing dreams, about family, friendship, I like the dialogue too.. although I'm not a big fans of the main couple because I used to be big fans of encounter couple (PBG too) lol sorry all. wondering what will happens with father-son, siblings relationship.. yeah we can learn from this drama. they also have a scene about vaccines for men too. PBG's acting is very well..esp when sa hye jun is doing his first movie.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Happy Chu Seok!....

Started to watch this drama last week and maybe because its a Park Bogum and Park Sodam drama, hence im keen to watch (liked both actors in Moonlight and Cinderella - never watch Encounter, never watch Parasite either)...

Anyways, the main couple is cute.. i find it strange that they dont talk about what will happen to them if he ever got so popular. As with many relationships, it probably is bound to end due to him needing to keep his image as an actor.

The last few scene of ep8, did point out to a bed scene, strange though... they havent been communicating much since HJ's career took off, from the look of it, but perhaps to show his commitment to her, he is going to sleep with her?

Im feeling JA, is probably more realistic in her outlook, ie, she knows that chance of them breaking up is high due to his profession but she is just making the best of the circumstances and ^live in the present^ as per her book to HJ. So sleeping with HJ isnt a big deal to her, in a way? Am i saying this too lightly?... sorry.. :sweatingbullets: but she basically likes HJ for a long time and doesnt mind to do things for him... and happy for him instead.

With the voice over on their relationship two episodes ago, i do wonder with will happen to JA... i hope no one is going to die in the drama!... 

Ok...now, to an important question....in which episode is Park Seo Jun going to have a scene/cameo in this drama.:D

• Like 6
  • Love 3

The famous "rain scene".:wub:

2020-10-02-17-53-11.jpg

2020-10-02-17-53-50.jpg

I can't let go of this scene. It's too emotional but super heartwarming.:bawling::glee:

Welcome to the thread @Rainydays. I'm a also big fan of Encounter. :wub:

14 hours ago, LanA said:

Anyone noticed PBG's jawline in the kiss scene in the car? It could kill, seriously:saitama:

Ohhh,  that jawline is perfect. I love it;  makes him more manly. 

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Im feeling JA, is probably more realistic in her outlook, ie, she knows that chance of them breaking up is high due to his profession but she is just making the best of the circumstances and ^live in the present^ as per her book to HJ. So sleeping with HJ isnt a big deal to hear, in a way? Am i saying this too lightly?... sorry.. :sweatingbullets: but she basically likes HJ for a long time and doesnt mind to do things for him... and happy for him instead

In my pov, JH having that intimate situation with HJ isn't a big deal since this couple is in their young adulthood age. They too have their own careers. 

Gonna reiterate myself, I'm  SUPER EXCITED for EP9.:hooray2:

Spoiler

is Wonderland his new movie that hasn't been released yet?

@LanA Yes chingu, with Bae Suzy. :wub:

I think his character there was described as a figure skater but the PD changed/modified it when they were shooting already. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hahaa.. i definately dont mind... because that's society's norm these days :lol:

In most romace dramas we watched, we want the lead couples to jump to bed so fast before they even have their 3rd date, hahahhahaa....

In the majority of China dramas i watched, they love to have a wedding scene in the end,  which is nice too :D while Koreans might not want to spend that much on such scene.. heh

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1