[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Can we all please wait for AJH story to unfold? Now that HJ is slowly achieving his goals and his dream next, i think is  JH’s backstory coming this episode 8. It’s so funny how people were so fast to judged HYEJUN AND JEONGHA’s kissing scene last week for being weak but look at what happened tonight, they did alot of deep kissing. Please wait for her storyline and now we’re all seeing how two faced RickRoll'D is HaeHyo and her mother. I will not consider haehyo character a second male lead syndrome becoz he deserves to be second choice. :Furious:I won’t feel bad for him in the future when he learns all the real deals that made him famous behind his back. Hahahahahaha. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I want more background story of Ahn Jeong Ha too. I think we didn't see and probably will not see Ahn Jeong Ha family. This drama is too focus on Sa Hye Jun family story. I won't complain about the family story because it's a common issue in real life but still I need a justice for Ahn Jeong Ha too. Well, I watch this drama for her. No offense for another actors and actresses in this drama. 

We had the back story of Ahn Jung Ha in this episode and we will have it in Episode 8 based on the Ep. 8 Preview.:)

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I want more background story of Ahn Jeong Ha too. I think we didn't see and probably will not see Ahn Jeong Ha family. This drama is too focus on Sa Hye Jun family story. I won't complain about the family story because it's a common issue in real life but still I need a justice for Ahn Jeong Ha too. Well, I watch this drama for her. No offense for another actors and actresses in this drama. 

Im also here for PSD. I think her family background will be revealed in the next episode which will be interesting to watch because as HJ finds success, itll be JH's turn to face her challenges in life and i wonder if he will be there to support her or not. I mean,given that we are waiting for a break up to happen soon, right?

I want to understand why JH values money so much and why she is working so hard to be stable as early as now. I find her being independent so attractive. 

• Like 7

Starting scene...

Spoiler

Min-jae shares with Jung-ha that she has kinda messed up the casting for Hye-joon to be involved in the mini-series so she is asking/pleading with Jung-ha to help her to clear up the mess she has created and try to comfort Hye-joon on her behalf instead.

Spoiler

Jung-ha is thinking of gifting Hye-joon with a book entitled "The Present" as she writes on the bookmark that she wants to him. She tells Hye-joon that she has bought the book as she likes the title of the book. She is so adorable here as she mutters to herself that she also wants to be a present for him too...then it starts to dawn upon her that these words are simply too mushy...

She then starts calling Hye-Joon. The latter answers her call with a muffled voice...Jung-ha knows that he must have been crying...as she says, "he is crying"...Instead, she asks Hye-joon if he is down with a cold so the latter replies no, he isn't...

Jung-ha then tells Hye-joon that he sounds like he is really down with a cold so she is really glad to hear that he isn't down with a cold...

As Hye-joon is trying to hold back his tears, he couldn't utter a single word to her on the phone. So Jung-ha is thinking aloud,,,"He is not speaking now...Is he still crying then?"

Instead, she tries to cheer him up and tells him on the phone that she is bored and asks if Hye-Joon wants to hang out with her...

The latter agrees to meet up...Jung-Ha is thinking aloud to herself as she says, "I know exactly how you must be feeling right now...suffering from this heartbreak...

Jung-ha is reminded of her childhood says spent with her dad...

Spoiler

Flashback of the past when she was a young girl...

Dad is teaching her the basic skills in drawing...Dad remarks that Jung-ha has the natural talent in drawing so she must have taken after him. Her mom overhears dad's words and says in a harsh tone what good is it to have Jung-ha taking after you...

Dad tells mom to be careful of the words she uses in Jung-ha's presence...

Dad tells Jung-ha to leave the room so that he can have a word with Mom but the latter saying that Jung-ha should know what's going on...She then remarks that by playing with Jung-ha, is he able to fulfill his duty as her dad since he can barely make a living...

Mom tells Dad that he has to find a way to earn a living...so don't just apologise to her...She tells him to get a manual labour job if he really needs to and he will need to do something in order to make a living...

She lashes out at him that she is taking on odd jobs to support the family...

Dad tells Mom that even if he were to go to the employment agency, they are unlikely to hire him...

Mom than remarks that that's because they know how weak and unreliable he is...

Mom then takes Jung-Ha away...and tells Dad that she will teach Jung-ha to live her life independently so that she won't be living a life like her parents'...being incompetent and all...

Jung-ha's voiceover as she says then since she has nine years old, she has learnt about the harsh realities of life from her mom...

And that she has learnt how to sketch from her dad...

She knew both her parents loved her and yet that love also brought lots of sadness into her life...

Spoiler

Back to the present...

Hye-joon picks Jung-ha up in a truck...

Jung-ha gazes at Hye-joon and gives him a piece of chocolate to munch on...

Then she pours him a hot drink too and gives it to him...

Hye-joon asks why Jung-ha is being so nice to him so the latter replies simply that he is her boyfriend...

Hye-joon then reminds Jung-ha to continue to treat him nicely...

Jung-ha then takes out the book from her bag and tells Hye-joon that's why she has prepared this present for him...

She then puts the book into the glove compartment and tells Hye-joon to read it later...

Hye-joon asks if Jung-ha has also read the book too...

Jung-ha says, "when you are totally absorbed in your job, you won't let yourself be distracted by anything but instead you will be really happy..."

Jung-ha asks how are thing going for him so Hye-joon replies simply that he is skilled at driving so Jung-ha remarks that he must feel very happy then...

Jung-ha then asks if Hye-joon is feeling happy now...

Hye-joon replies, "Not yet..."

Hye-joon asks Jung-ha in return if things are going well for her then...

Jung-ha replies yes, of course cos she is really good at talking...

Hye-joon asks does that make her happy then so she replies yes, she is happy right now...

Hye-joon echoes and says, "Me too..."

Jung-ha's voiceover as she says, " When I love this man, I also want to become a better person for him..."

She continues saying, "This man has a name too...Sa Hye-Joon..."

Scene of the both of them playing "chopsticks" on the piano. Then, Hye-Joon plays another piece of music on the piano. "Two Hands, to you" and sings along to the song too...

Then he leans in and starts kissing Jung-ha...

Hye-joon is trying to teach Jung-ha how to play the keys of the piano...

Jung-ha laments that it's really hard to learn so finally when they came to the end of the song, Hye-Joon tells Jung-Ha that they have finished playing the song...Jung-Ha remarks that he had to finish playing the song so the latter replies that once he has started on something, he will see it through till the end...

Jung-ha remarks that Hye-joon is just showing off so the latter tells her that he is just good at it and that's all...

Jung-ha agrees and tells Hye-joon that he is really cool...

Hye-joon then smile at her so the latter asks why is he smiling. Hye-joon then replies that her words just seem really comforting to him....

She then puts out her hand for him to hold it and tells him, "Let's go, Cheetah!"

Hye-Joon mutters, "Cheetah?"

Jung-ha then replies yes, Cheetah, there's nothing wrong with calling you Cheetah...

The next scene...

Jung-ha is about to get into the passenger seat of the truck...and she almost loses her balance and stumbles a little so Hye-Joon holds on firmly to her arm as he remarks, "What a clumsy baby you are..."

Jung-Ha replies so what if I am...and she apologises for her words...

Hye-joon sees Jung-ha looking on at him so he asks her "What is it" and wondering why she is looking at him this way...

Jung-ha asks in return, "What?" and she too wonders why Hye-joon is asking her this question...

Hye-joon tells Jung-ha that there is something he wants to do now...but he will need Jung-ha's consent to it...

Jung-ha says that she agrees to it....

Hye-joon then leans in and starts kissing Jung-ha...

After their deep kiss, Jung-ha tells Hye-joon that she has thought over it and tells Hye-joon that he is allowed to (kiss her) whenever he wants to...and she asks Hye-joon can she also do the same in return, that is kiss him whenever she wants to do so...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha that she can do anything that she wants...

Jung-ha then starts tugging at Hye-joon's hoodie as she pulls him in for a kiss...

• Thanks 6

I’m curious about Jeong Ha’s situation too and my mind is thinking all sorts of things. Could her industriousness come from something her Mom did? Maybe her mom got into bad debt and Jeong Ha is helping her as a dutiful daughter. 

I really like Hye Jun and Jeong Ha’s relationship. They’re so comfortable and understand each other so well. I can’t think of a reason why they would break up except for things beyond their control or something that was caused by other people. I still don’t have a good feeling on Hae Hyo and his mom. Especially now that things are going well for Hye Jun- his career is starting to gain momentum and he has Jeong Ha beside him. I feel that they would do something to jeopardize Hye Jun’s career and personal life. I hope I’m wrong :wacko: And Im also not comfortable with how Jeong Ha’s work credit at the salon is partially dependent on the Mom and son being her clients. I hope this doesn’t backfire on Jeong Ha and give grounds for giving more trouble for her. She already has enough troubles dealing with Jin Ju and the other staff. :tears:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

OMG, did you all see that kiss in ep 7? I didn't, because I was hiding my face under the pillow screaming like a teenage girl who watch kiss scene the 1st time. Now I need to watch it and then rewatch it. That scene is for the ones who say their first kiss is too weak. The writer can read your minds and reward us with that hot kiss right afterwards. OMG, I'm so so so happy. 

Anyway, back to be rational, my critic for today's ep is that some scenes are quite unnecessary and should be reduced or make shorter 

My guess is our OTP will still be lovey dovey till the end of ep 8.

• Like 5

After watching tonight’s episode with eng sub, i have a feeling that HaeHyo and his eomma is going to be one of the villain in Hye-Jun and Jeong-ha’s professional and personal life but of course those two will not give up on the extreme level of challenge that they will face but on the other hand there are somethings that needs to be sacrificed to be able to make it to their real destination and eventually those two will comeback together stronger. Arggg! Hayyy. My loves were so precious and tremendously sweet couple. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LRM11219311 said:

Can we all please wait for AJH story to unfold? Now that HJ is slowly achieving his goals and his dream next, i think is  JH’s backstory coming this episode 8. It’s so funny how people were so fast to judged HYEJUN AND JEONGHA’s kissing scene last week for being weak but look at what happened tonight, they did alot of deep kissing. Please wait for her storyline and now we’re all seeing how two faced RickRoll'D is HaeHyo and her mother. I will not consider haehyo character a second male lead syndrome becoz he deserves to be second choice. I won’t feel bad for him in the future when he learns all the real deals that made him famous behind his back. Hahahahahaha. 

I don't know why you seem to be angry at HH. I think he hasn't crossed the line by saying he has feelings for JH, all of his monologues are on his mind. He still keep it for himself. We all know it's no good to look at your best friend's gf but in reality, I think it's hard to be rational and sweep out the feelings.

Anyway, I still have no idea why HH ran towards JA after the shooting ended. Anyone can help me please?

3 hours ago, blue_izce8 said:

Oooh so Jia likes HH and not HJ..this is sad...good thing JH came into his life, he was able to lobe on from her...

What scene from ep 7 made you think Jia likes HH? Thanks

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

Hello! Can someone kindly share the SPOTIFY LINK to the OST? I can't seem to fins the right one bec there is a particular song that I like so much but it isn't in the playlist that I can find on spotify. 

I love the 3 main characters and how fast the story is unfolding. Can't wait for tom's episode :)

29 minutes ago, LanA said:

Anyway, I still have no idea why HH ran towards JA after the shooting ended. Anyone can help me please?

He ran towards JA bec he wanted to confess his feelings then, right at that moment, he changed his mind and pretended that he just wanted to say goodbye for the day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, LanA said:

I don't know why you seem to be angry at HH. I think he hasn't crossed the line by saying he has feelings for JH, all of his monologues are on his mind. He still keep it for himself. We all know it's no good to look at your best friend's gf but in reality, I think it's hard to be rational and sweep out the feelings.

He hasn’t crossed the line YET and I hope he will not cross it. :) but I think his planning something in his mind.I think he and his eomma will become jealous and threatened of Hye-Jun’s success plus Jeong-ha is always going to choose hyejun over him. I hope I’m wrong with haehyo’s intentions becoz he’s a nice person and friend. :wub:

haehyo’s drama finished filming that day and also Jeong-ha was done being his make up artist. He was supposed to drive her home but jeongha left alone instead of saying don’t go he told her goodbye. He stopped himself to confess his feelings to JeongHa maybe becoz he was afraid of rejection and also he knew how much Jeongha likes HyeJun. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

After watching tonight’s episode with eng sub, i have a feeling that HaeHyo and his eomma is going to be one of the villain in Hye-Jun and Jeong-ha’s professional and personal life but of course those two will not give up on the extreme level of challenge that they will face  

I feel like the Mom will be the villain in Hye Jun's career while the son will be in a love triangle with JA and HJ.  :)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, LanA said:

Hi @Lana, after watching the subbed ep i learned that HH ran after JH just to say a formal goodbye since she left right after the shoot was over and even before HH reached the waiting area.

I hope i was able to answer your question.

Hello everyone!

Busy morning but thanks to @gumtaek and @MinLyn and others for goodies/clips/translations etc

I am eating a late lunch and just squeeeeeeeeing over the kisses this episode.

Our ML looked so sexy and confident --in character asking the FL out. SWOON.

ML kissing FL and then going at it--I loved she knew he was sad and was there to console him. OH this two, I just can't. I feel blessed to have the recent drought of dramas with some great ROM COMS and realistic talks, kissing and I want MORE. LOVING IT!

I have to rewatch the kiss clips (yet again) and our OTP is the bomb!

• Like 4

The next scene...

Spoiler

After the photoshoot, Jung-ha takes her leave. Hae-Hyo then gives chase to her and when he catches up with her, he tells her not to be startled as he just wanted to end off the day by saying a proper goodbye to her so the latter also bids him farewell...

Hae-Hyo then looks at Jung-ha with a lingering look in his eyes as he says, "Don't go..."

Spoiler

Hye-joon receives a text message from Jung-ha wishing him, "Sweet dreams" before he goes to bed...

Hye-joon then replies the same text message to Jung-ha and wishes her "Sweet dreams" too...

Jung-ha receives a partnership offer from a multi-network channel that because Jung-ha is not sure if she wants to continue doing this alone or partner with someone else...but she will meet up with them...and let them know of her decision...

The next scene...

Spoiler

Min-jae shares with Hye-joon about the coming medical drama, Gateway starring top actress, Lee Hyun-Soo and that the role Hye-joon is auditioning for is a first year resident in the medical drama.

She adds that they are done with the read-through and shooting will start next week...and she remarks that if Hye-joon is able to get the role, it will be so wonderful. Hye-joon then tells Min-jae that he will need to do a lot of prep work like memorising all the medical terms too. Min-jae then tells him that the drama also focuses on romantic relationships and says that the role doesn't need to do much as doctor but just tell Lee Hyun-Soo how much he likes her...

Min-jae tells Hye-joon that if he were to appear in the same show as Lee Hyu-Soo, that will make him become more popular too...

The final scenes....

Spoiler

Jin-woo tells Hye-joon that he bumped into Jin-ah (his ex-girlfriend) today...and he added he thought he saw her but it probably isn't her. Hae-hyo then remarks that Jin-ah is studying in the same law school as Hae-na now. So Jin-Woo nudges Hae-hyo not to continue talking about her anymore....

Min-jae receives a phone call from the director Song Jae-su informing her that they would like to meet Hye-joon as they are offering Hye-joon the role of the first-year-resident in the medical drama, Gateway.

This is when Hye-Joon receives a text message from Min-jae informing him that he has gotten the role in the drama, Gateway and she adds that they can start welcoming more happy days ahead of them...

Hye-joon then shares the good news with Hae-Hyo who congratulates him on getting the role in the drama.

Hye-Joon & Jung-ha...

Spoiler

Hye-joon then takes off and starts running as he wants to share the good news with Jung-ha...

Jung-ha is waiting for him at the convenience store so Hye-joon tells her to stay there as he will go to her instead...

Hye-joon tells Jung-ha that there is something he wants to tell her before the day is over...

Hye-joon then shares the good news that he has received the casting offer in the drama...

Hye-joon then adds that it's probably because of his face since he hasn't shown them his acting skills yet...

Jung-ha then jests along saying that if he were to display his acting skills in front of them, they will be in awe then...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha that he is really thankful and grateful to have Jung-ha by his side with him now...

Jung-ha holds out her hand and saya, "Let's go, Cheetah!" 

Hye-joon asks where are they heading to so Jung-ha replies just around the corner...

The last scene...

Spoiler

Hye-joon is shooting the scene in the drama with Lee Hyun-Soo...The latter asks for an update on the patient so Hye-joon replies that the patient is a male aged 13 with a mental stupor...When Lee Hyun-Soo asks what's the diagnosis of the patient then Hye-Joon replies that they are suspecting it's ICH (Intracerebral hemorrhage) and then Hye-joon continues saying status epilep (status epilepticus) as he stumbles on the difficult medical terms...He apologizes to Hyun-Soo and the production crew.

The actress Hyun-soo tells Hye-joon that it's alright because all these medical terminology are really hard to memorise so  they are also causing her head to explode too...

Hye-joon then adds that she always seem so perfect onscreen so Hyun-soo replies that she always tries to do her best when she is filming the scenes with her hoobaes...(juniors) otherwise she will be making an embarrassment of herself...She tells Hye-joon that is how he can grow to become a better actor...

After the shooting, Hyun-soo is getting ready to leave when she sees Hye-joon studying all the medical terms...

She then asks why he is still at the filming site so Hye-joon replies that he can't just leave cos he feels that he has really done a bad job earlier...

Hyun-soo is curious and asks Hye-joon how much longer does he intend to stay here...so Hye-joon replies until the shooting next week. 

Hyun-soo is shocked to hear his words so she advises him to go home and wash up. Then he can also go through the simulation of the scenes in his mind...cos it wouldn't do him any good seeing him tormenting himself...

Hyun-soo tells Hye-joon to speak to her in a casual tone next time when they meet.

Having gained more confidence and with the encouragement of Lee Hyun-Soo, Hye-joon is able to put up an impressive portrayal of his role as the first-year-resident in the drama. His mom and grandpa are delighted to watch his performance onscreen.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, PoisonIvy said:

Wow... Today's episode was so satisfying..

Starting with the kisses... And ending with the "unbelievable look" On Lee Tae su n Hae yo's moms face... So satisfying.. 

:D

Hwaiting to Hye Jun.... :heart:

I’m scared of haehyo’s eomma more than Lee Taesu. I want hyejun’s eomma to quit her job from haehyo’s household. Lee Taesu face says hyejun is the one that got away and now his handling a jerk celebrity. :lol:

• Like 3

안녕하세요 chingus! Just finished episode 7 and OMOOOOO I don't know what to say, I have very mixed feelings because I was so happy at the ending scene when I saw our Hye-jun putting his right hand on his heart (Note: I do the same gesture in Turkey, it is like a "thank you from my heart" gesture!) I felt a deep warm feeling in my heart! Hye-jun-a, you steal everybody's hearts!!! :omg:

@LRM11219311 chinguya don't get so mad at Hae-hyo :) he's just a rich kid from the block hahahaha! He really is jealous right now of his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend.

Learn from the past1: Hae-hyo helped Hye-jun in the past to get some jobs like photoshoots.

Learn from the past2: Actually that was Hae-hyo's mom who was always involved in most of his jobs so, he should not have credit for these. He will learn eventually from the past. We will see that, I am sure chingus.

Live in the present1: I love Jeong-ha calling Hye-jun "Ga-ja cheetah!", she knows he likes to run, to live and enjoy life. She also enjoys life but she has some fears. She lives in the present but was hurt so much because of her family in the past, she has fears to overcome. Oh I love Jeong-ha-ya! Fighting girl!

Live in the present2: I love how our cutiepie couple had that kiss in the car! They said "do as you like" to each other and they like each other so win-win! And chingus... who said the first kiss was so weak... this is a drama, people in real life have even weaker or worse than that. It wasn't weak at all to me, that was what it is, what they needed at that moment, a mix of consolation and love. And let me get that clear, it was better than the hot kiss in It's Okay to not be Okay. 

I cannot say anything about the future but I have some comments:

• I hate Jin-ju's "office gossips" behind Jeong-ha. It happened to me too, it happens to everyone, if you are not careful enough, someone might oust you. So dirty... I would like to see my Jeong-ha to teach a lesson to that bad woman! Fighting!
  • And what was that marathon of Hae-hyo?? Man, are you out of your mind? She's out of your league, obviously, she doesn't like you that way, why pushing your limits? If I like X but see that X likes Y, I try to be rational... That is not a love triangle... This is obsession.
  • The love triangle, I guess, was between Hae-hyo, Hye-jun and his ex Jin-ah (who seems to be very very annoying). And Hae-hyo, how do you dare to get that woman back to Hye-jun-a?! What are the limits of your jealousy?!

I tried to use Shazam to find out the last song when Hye-jun made his hand gesture to his heart (aaaaahhhh whenever I remember this, there are some little birds chirping in me) but couldn't find it... I hope they will release it soon!

사랑과 키스 chingus!!!! :cutekitty:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1