[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

17ee721d31d76e1d-thank-you-gif-zhenqi-wa

to Record of Youth drama, the viewers get aware of the HPV vaccine.:wub:

Screenshot-2021-0324-105334.jpg

The doctor's chair is humiliation. "You know what it is?asked the obstetrician. I was sitting on the gynecologist's chair. After the results of the examination came out, he asked this question when he said he wanted a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer.

I asked again because I didn 't understand the question. "A vaccine to prevent cervical cancer caused by HPV?" the doctor replied."You're well aware.

"I wanted to ask again when I was 40 years old and asked if I knew what a vaccine was to prevent cervical cancer. I know Park Bo-gum, but wouldn't I know that?

It was already last fall that a character played by Park Bo-gum and his male friends were vaccinated against cervical cancer in the drama "Youth Record".

"I read the article that the effort for a healthy sex culture stands out,

which gave information that people without a womb need vaccination, I turned over, saying, ``Of course it was a story.  

Only then did I know I was thinking wrong.  There were too many female sex friends who didn't know exactly what the cervical cancer vaccine was, and how it prevented the disease of cancer, and many of the opposite sex partners did not even know the existence of this vaccine.

The scene in which a man receives a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer was a scene that required repeated entry into Korean dramas in the 21st century.

It was only when I was vaccinated and rubbed my stiff forearm that I thought the doctor's question would be meaningful. The question was not ignore but confirmation.

***The full article can be checked out in the link below. Thanks. 

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/53914

:glee:

@LRM11219311 same, chingu, same...

I miss their smart minds, their smart way of communicating with each other, their smart but sweet talk. Truly this drama is a smart drama. 

This couple, they didn't get emotional but rational when they needed to decide between their love issues and careers. 

I hope young viewers get to watch this to know and to learn how to deal with things and how to prioritize the needs and wants of this life.  

God bless us all. God bless Bogum and Sodam. :wub:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

K-Dramas on Netflix: A Beginner's Guide to the Best Korean Shows

'Record of Youth'

This hip, stylish and sweet romantic drama follows a group of twentysomethings trying to make it in the fashion and acting industries. A make-up artist assigned to work at a fashion show suddenly meets her long-time celebrity crush there and the pair form an unexpected friendship.

The celebrity crush is Sa Hye-jun, played by Park Bo-gum, another of the country's best known actors.

Hye-jun is a model/actor from a working-class family who found breakout success seven years earlier. But now he juggles several part-time jobs while hustling for his next big break.

Won Hae-hyo, one of Hye-jun's best friends since childhood, is also a model/actor. Coming from a wealthy family, Hae-hyo has had better luck in the industry—partly thanks to his mother doing whatever she can to boost his success.

The two men meet make-up artist Ahn Jeong-ha at a fashion show. Jeong-ha is played by Park So-dam, now best known as the daughter "Jessica" in Parasite.

Dotted with heartwarming exchanges, fateful encounters and cute/witty banter, Record of Youth is in many ways a quintessential romantic K-drama.

But the series is more than just a love story, touching on themes of class, family values and relationships in Korean society. Several scenes offer a glimpse into modern life for youth people in South Korea, from the characters' stylish clothes and fancy technology to the realities of celebrity culture.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/south-korea-k-dramas-netflix-series-1587851%3famp=1

• Like 2

Park So Dam Thanks “Record Of Youth” Co-Star Byun Woo Seok For Sweet Gift

IMG-20210503-223717.jpg

The friendship between “Record of Youth” stars Park So Dam and Byun Woo Seok is still going strong!

On April 14, Park So Dam revealed on Instagram that Byun Woo Seok had made a thoughtful show of support by sending a coffee-and-churros truck to the set of her upcoming film “Ghost” (literal translation).

In her photos, the actress poses happily in front of the truck while adorably holding a churro in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Referencing Park So Dam’s character in “Ghost,” the banner at the top of the truck reads, “To the ‘Ghost’ team and Park So Dam, how about a cup of coffee with Yuriko? From Byun Woo Seok.”

The customized cup sleeves also playfully read, “Yuriko, have a cup of coffee!”

Jokingly mentioning Byun Woo Seok’s character from “Record of Youth,” Park So Dam expressed her gratitude by writing in the caption, “Thanks to Byun Woo Seokie, not Won Hae Hyo. Yuriko really enjoyed the coffee and even the churros as well. Thanks, friend.”

IMG-20210503-223808.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20210503-223729.jpg
IMG-20210503-223742.jpg
IMG-20210503-223755.jpg

IMG-20210503-223821.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464273wpp/park-so-dam-thanks-record-of-youth-co-star-byun-woo-seok-for-sweet-gift

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• 1 month later...

The Best Korean Dramas on Netflix Right Now

Here’s your go-to guide for jumping into the Korean drama craze. 

Record of Youth

record-of-youth Image via Netflix

Writer: Ha Myung-hee

Director: Ahn Gil-ho

Cast: Park So-dam, Park Bo-gum, Byeon Woo-seok, Kwon Soo-hyun

One type of series that South Korean television excels at is the coming-of-age drama, or any story centering around a group of young adults finding their place in the world. Record of Youth is a great choice for new fans of K-Dramas, especially given the fact that the cast is led by none other than Park So-dam, who many will recognize for her role as Kim Ki-jung in Parasite, the daughter of the scammer family who pretends to be an art teacher.

Record of Youth centers around three young people, two models and a make-up artist, involved in the modern fashion industry in Korea. The show follows the general storyline you’ll find in most romance Korean dramas, but the actors in the cast help elevate the series and create characters that you want to stick around with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/collider.com/best-korean-dramas-on-netflix/amp/

• 2 weeks later...