[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Members of the cast experience a surge in popularity after "Record of Youth"

0002439579_001_20201101000028188.jpeg?ty

"Many people recognize me with this work. There's a feeling of joy for it. I was trying to become an actor while modeling, and now I'm happy that I've successfully completed my challenge to take another step forward as an actor. Although SNS is not an indicator, there are more followers and more cheering comments than before. I think it's most realistic when you go to the restaurant and find out about it"

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/119/0002439579?lfrom=twitter

In another article Byun Woo Seok expressed amazement over the increase in his overseas fans and his number of followers on Instagram doubled from 200,000 to 400,000 (no follower buying:lol:) just pure effect of "Record of Youth's popularity.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Just an excerpt B)

The ending

Hye-jun’s father apologises to Hye-jun for not being there for him when he was in a rough patch. He regrets hitting him when he was younger and admitted he was scared. Hye-jun apologises for resenting his father. Both men are in tears as this is a breakthrough moment, showing how much they care about each other.

The finale draws near an end and Hye-jun meets Hae-hyo and Jin-u late at night in the usual spot — Hae-hyo and Hye-jun have finished their time in the army. Afterwards, Hye-jun is on set getting ready with his make-up team for his latest show. An Jeong-ha arrives, and they see each other for the first time since Hye-jun joined the army. She’s wearing the shoes that Hye-jun got her. There’s less tension between them now as they playfully talk to each other. The series ends with the question — is it now the right time for both characters?

Record of Youth episode 16 serves an important message for the finale — time heals. After many stresses of growing up, embarking on romances and careers, the last episode reminds viewers that sometimes, we need to take a step back and re-evaluate where we are in life. In the end, despite many poor chapters, Record of Youth leaves on a poignant message.

INDEED!!! :cutekitty:

Additional points
  • Min-jae meets with Hye-jun’s brother for a meeting. She tells him that the complainant has dropped all the charges. Afterwards, the pair agree to go for lunch.
  • An Jeong-ha stops her YouTube channel.

https://readysteadycut.com/2020/10/27/recap-record-of-youth-season-1-episode-16-netflix-k-drama-series/

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Byun-Woo-Seok-2.jpg

He continued, “Since it was a pre-produced drama, I also watched from the perspective of a viewer, and it was very therapeutic. My family showed me a lot of support in our family group chat. The amount of followers on my social media account also increased noticeably.”

Finally, Byun Woo Seok shared, “Through this project, I felt that youth was about continuously trying, failing, and overcoming things regardless of age. After my 30s and even in my 40s and 50s, I want to live on as a youthful person who continues to take on challenges.”

e

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1