[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:
That scene in question is being debated on Twitter.:lol: The truth is PD Ahn Kil Ho's style of directing always pulls in a surprise each time contrary to viewers' expectations.

If I were to judge mainly by their facial expressions my guess is that they're in serious discussion most likely about their relationship. Normally, in an intimate scene, Park Bogum from previous dramas would have what fans call "bedroom eyes" or a heart-fluttering gaze like the one he had during his Confession to Jung Ha. But in Ep. 8 if I read properly his expression, he seemed tense---not sexual tension---and upset. Jung Ha also didn't have the expression proper of one about to engage in an intimate encounter. I don't know why I thought she had a hurt expression on her face or that whatever it was they talked about was causing a negative vibe between the two.

Of course I could have misread it. It didn't help that the scene was shot in the bedroom.:sweatingbullets:

Hehe, I don't see what kind of serious talk needs to be done on bed, LOL

Imagine they're wet after dancing in the rain. It's dark and the city is not near. They decide to get a room and spend the night together. Ahhhhhhhhh, that's the only thing I can think of right now:issohappy:

4 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

What if hyejun’s ex come to JH’s work place? Maybe that’s the reason behind the emotional bedroom scene. Waaah! My imagination is everywhere now, MONDAY PLEASE COME FAST! Argggg!! :rage:

Hi

Let's think in a positive way. I think Jiah will not have anything to do with our sweet bed scene next week. 

How I wish Monday came faster, too

14 minutes ago, holyfea said:

The preview bother me somehow. I think nothing happen, and..... uuummm let me repeat myself, I dont think anything happen.

If *that thing* happens, so their sorrow scene happen after they did it or before they did it? Oke im out of my mind.. sorry

I just quite sure that i dont feel right in ep 8, something fishy.. seems that they deal with big missunderstanding.

What sorrow scene are u talking about?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LanA said:

I think what we saw in ep 8 was the beginning. By the way, is DID mean "having sex"? 

Yes chingu. :sweat_smile:

56 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

What if hyejun’s ex come to JH’s work place? Maybe that’s the reason behind the emotional bedroom scene. Waaah! My imagination is everywhere now, MONDAY PLEASE COME FAST! Argggg!! :rage:

Can we have 100+ plus episodes of this drama ...:sweat_smile:

Was it a "DID IT" thing or just "patching things up"? 

:cutekitty:

#7 on Netflix Worldwide 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

RTUWCcn.jpg

Text Preview for Ep 9 of ROY...

Looking at Hye-Joon who appears as a perfect celebrity to them, his family members are extremely happy but are also overcome by a strange sense of feeling...

Despite his busy schedule, Hye-Joon and Jung-Ha are able to spend their daily lives together and hence, develop their love for each other.

Kim I-Yeong (Hae-Hyo's mom) is angry when she sees Hye-Joon moving forward with great success. Hence, she uses this to stimulate Hae-Hyo...

Sharing gifs of our Park-Park Couple from the recent episodes...:wub:

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FbpPTY2%2FbtqJU5deGVJ%2Flvo7FOEX1Nnrc2ThEkxPkK%2Fimg.gif

Cr. dc gall

Spoiler

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FciIvGP%2FbtqJVojb1Py%2FpkeZVjVS6yMUs6H7N1AAt1%2Fimg.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FdIv2wE%2FbtqJXVGV5BU%2FupWVtofMvmmAUyVr9B0O31%2Fimg.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FQwnOv%2FbtqJXV70qzS%2FRRtMueR6jKiwkc4ZGqOuv1%2Fimg.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FcHU8sb%2FbtqJVnEj6JU%2FZfjBdUFRPq1ZK6jkksyNJ1%2Fimg.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FbmtZr9%2FbtqJKwhVXcZ%2FW1shUS6gcHY4vQsVskne6k%2Fimg.gif

Cr. dc gall

Spoiler

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2Fx9qVJ%2FbtqJUNvIBHx%2FOWjNETW0vXQxgfkomTr560%2Fimg.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FbbBNC2%2FbtqJP7nQQkx%2FKVVXXEfT9zwwUsf3Egs881%2Fimg.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FcJblYH%2FbtqJV5iRv4K%2Fkm8DsoYnvIXbT9kxxOk6G0%2Fimg.gif

Cr. dc gall

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Rewatching the preview for ep 9, I notice that JH is taking a look at a new apt. Maybe they're moving in together? Hehe

Edit: She bought the house she's currently live in, so high chance is that she's looking for an apt for rent for Hye Jun.

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

having to read different views on ep8 and all your (crazy) predictions for next week, made me forget that I just had a very tiring day at work, thank you guys :)

what I loved about ep 8 :)

1 - their simple and sweet date. spending time with one another is more important than eating at an expensive restaurant.

2 - the revelation that both JH and her dad made progress after being separated from the mom/wife. It only shows that hardworking and talented individuals will always succeed in life. Though JH is still struggling to establish herself at work, I still believe that she will be ok in the end, just like what happened to her dad.

3 - I liked the way how JH's manager mentioned HJ. She knows that HJ will be a big star in the future.

4 - brothers bonding time over dinner. the way GJ admitted though not directly that HJ is better than him. we all know that he never once appreciated HJ so having him say that he was thankful to him for comforting him after what happened is a good start.

5 - the book. rain maybe something that makes JH sad or reminds her of something sad, but JH's appearance in her life turned rainy days into lovely days (I just hope that it will never be associated to any sad things again in the future episodes)

6 - HJ's apologies for not being able to answer JH's text. I can feel that he felt bad specially after sensing that something is a bit off on her that day.  

7 - the scene in the car where a smiling JH's face was revealed behind HJ's..it kinda reminds me of the saying that "behind every successful man is a strong woman behind him."

(*) if in case they were planning to have a romantic night in ep 9, im happy that they prayed together ♡

what didn't sit well with me :(

1 - HJ's father still cant let go of the past and learn to embrace the present and be happy of what the future will bring to both grandpa and HJ (I just HJ to lend "the present" to his dad hahaha)

2 - HH's mom who doesn't know how to use her connections and money properly to help HH. Building connection is important, especially in their industry but she must not build these connection based on money like bribing agency staff and followers.

3 - TS's way of managing DH and how he spreads those gossips.

what I think will happen in episode 9

1 - HJ will ask more about what's bothering JH and they might have different views about resolving her issues with her mom

2 - JH is moving houses to avoid her mom, but I think the mom will find a way to get back to her, hence we see her dad comforting her ( though it would be better if that will be a place for them to stay together hehehe)

3 - HH might do bad things towards HJ or will begin to hate his mother and himself for being not as good as HJ

4 - HJ's popularity will continue to soar in this episode and I this may lead JH to not share her worries with HJ. Sure she wouldn't want to be a burden to him when he is already close to achieving his lifetime dream. She doesn't want to ruin the moment just like in ep2. Im just hoping that HJ will be more attentive to her when they spend time together.

:) 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Netflix Ranking 

#7 Worldwide 

#1: HK, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, SK, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam = Total 8 countries 

New countries that have been included: Honduras, Nicaragua,  Panama, Peru

Total of countries ROY is included in their Top 10 Ranking: 22 countries 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Providing screencaps of the scene that stimulates our discussion and moves this drama thread faster!:lol:

So what do you observe?

What I see is he wears a different shirt from the day they went to the church. It's strange as I think I saw him wearing the same one in ep 8. My eyes must have tricked me. Lol

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Finally someone post the screenshots. Thank you @gumtaek I have been looking over this scene several times. The setting where they are located seem to be at Jeong Ha’s apartment. From the shadows cast by the light, we can see to the right of the room there are shelves on the wall and dining table below it. On the left side we can see a frame on top of the cabinet on the wall. 

This scene starts with Jeong Ha sitting on the right and Hye Jun slowly approaching her as he sat on the bed. At first, I also thought this was a romantic scene coming after their visit at the Convent. It was also right after the scene in the car where they said “saranghae”. So it was baffling to see them in that awkward position. 

The way it looked, Hye Jun was the one approaching Jeong Ha, I think there must have been something that Hye Jun did. Okay don’t hate me for saying this :sweatingbullets: It’s only because i think it is usually the person who is at fault who makes a move in trying to get closer. Also, Hye Jun looks tense. The way he bows his head seem to say he’s sorry for what he did. I think the expression in his eyes say the same thing. I think with Jeong Ha’s legs covering her body seem to say that she’s protecting herself from being hurt. Her eyes express sadness and seem hurt. I could be wrong though. :sweatingbullets: Would love to know what everyone thinks.

Well said @YongZura⁷! Let’s not stress ourselves too much with what’s about to happen. Although I would admit that it is also fun discussing details in the drama. Now I can have one more legitimate reason to replay the scenes :bashful:

Edit: Maybe it was not really anyone’s fault. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding between them. I think Hye Jun’s expression could also mean he’s sad about what happened and he wants to comfort Jeong Ha for what happened. I don’t think this is something that will cause them to break up.   

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

The Press Con in the Episode 9 teaser was for the movie whhere he pkayed tge chaebol's son, right? Saw Park Do Ha and Won Hae Hyo with Sa Hye Jun when he was interviewed by Park Seul Gi.

I’m not sure. Was their movie called Normal Person? Why was Park Seo Jeon in that Press Con too? Or it was for different event?

92508-D87-ED0-A-408-D-A58-F-27007878488-

Could this be the studio Jeong Ha was checking out?

25-B6-AA54-AB57-4-E48-8-E73-DF0-F461837-

• Like 7