[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

7 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Omg. There is no  insight in this post. Park Bo Gum is so cool in scrubs. Why did the guy leave it till his last drama to shoot such a well styled look drama? I've never paid so much attention to his clothes in his previous dramas before. His black and yellow cardigan in last week's episode was so stylish.

Even his hair. His hair cut is so young and smart and not boring. I don't even have 2nd lead syndrome here. There is only HIM. 

Lol.

LOL, poor the actor play the 2nd male lead. His style and figure are OK, but I agree, where there's BPG, mostly the case is there is no 2nd lead syndrome.

I'm sooooooo excited for today's episode. Yasssssss!!!!

• Like 1

@ck1Oz, my reaction is the same as yours the moment I saw that still of him in scrubs.

29 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Park Bo Gum is so cool in scrubs.

Hopefully, we get to see him in a drama as a doctor. As gumtaek said, it is one of his dream role.

Excited for tonight's episode.  My husband reminded me last night that it will be a long night again for us waiting for Netflix to load "Record of Youth" and watching it with intermittent Internet connection sometimes.  No complaints though, it is "so worth it".

Happy watching everyone!   

• Like 4

Sa Hye Joon trips over his lines, causing him to promptly apologize to the staff. Lee Hyun Soo (Top actress played by Seo Hyun Jin) reassures him, “It’s okay, medical terminology is really difficult. I thought my head would explode while memorizing it.” Sa Hye Joon comments, “But you’re perfect at it,” and Lee Min Jae explains, “I try to do a really good job in the scenes with my juniors. It’d be embarrassing otherwise. That’s how you’ll grow too.”

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

I think we will be anticipating two characters. One doctor and a king.

That’s an interesting bit of information—that he will be playing a King. That may mean Sa Hye Jun is moving onto lead roles. :hooray2: 

1 hour ago, Badette Aguilar said:

@ck1Oz, my reaction is the same as your the moment I saw that still of him in scrubs

after seeing them in the clip, I’m wishing they would be cast in a medical drama. Bo Gum’s comeback drama with Seo Hyun Jin would be fantastic:cutekitty:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, touchthesky99 said:

hat’s an interesting bit of information—that he will be playing a King. That may mean Sa Hye Jun is moving onto lead roles

Maybe the reason of HJ and JA’s break up is that they  both become very busy with their work. :cries:i hope they will have happy ending together. 

• Like 2

Good morning chingus!  But I'm a bit disappointed that they only give some hints of Hye-jun's career, why TvN didn't give us some hints about Jeong-ha's career in the synopsis or photos? :(

I want her to kick Jin-ju's... you know :) because what Jin-ju does, is not competitiveness but it's treachery.

Happy Monday chingus! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Happy to be back:fullofhearts:chingus!  Monday is Record of Youth Day! 

I am so excited for today's episode. Just seeing our boy in scrubs making me hype. The cameo of SeoHyunJin  and the hospital setting make the drama to another level again. 

Dont know about Jeongha yet but somehow I saw a teaser that HJ and JH were dating where she looked so cute and where she was fighting with Jinju. Go girl. Take her down with your skills. 

I always love medical drama. Although terms are so high sounding I like the heart pounding scenes in the ER, OR and TR. I know that one of PBG's dream role is becoming a doctor. This scene will make him to achieve one of his dreams but I prefer a full one.:sweat_smile:I hope after serving in the military he'll be a doctor in one of his come back dramas. 

Let's enjoy watching. :wub:

Jin-U (KwonSooHyun actor)  updated his Instagram 

• Like 5

New OST release 

@LRM11219311 that scenario could be possible since they are both passionate and driven in their respective careers. However, from Hye Jun’s voiceover, we can sense regret from what happened or what could have happened so I have hopes that if ever they will part, they will reunite again. With Hye Jun recalling their past times, I think that means their journey together is not over yet. :wub:

Counting down the hours till the next episode. 
Hope to see some of you later during the live recap. Happy watching!

:heart4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, touchthesky99 said:
that scenario could be possible since they are both passionate and driven in their respective careers. However, from Hye Jun’s voiceover, we can sense regret from what happened or what could have happened so I have hopes that if ever they will part, they will reunite again. With Hye Jun recalling their past times, I think that means their journey together is not over yet. :wub:

Counting down the hours till the next episode. 
Hope to see some of you later during the live recap. Happy watching!

Kamsahamnida chingu! Yeah, we can hear regrets in his voiceover. I also felt in his voice the longing and still being in love with Jeong Ha. :7555_attack:See you later 

• Like 1