[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Article Title: 'Youth Record' Park Bo-gum will portray Sa Hye-jun, the reason it is expected to be beautiful. 

A202009050082-1-20200905141020669.jpg

A202009050082-1-20200905141020669.jpg

The'youth record' is drawing hot interest in the growth period of Sa Hye-jun that Park Bo-gum will draw.

TVN's new monthly TV drama'Youth Records', which will be aired for the first time on September 7, released a surprise promo video that gives a glimpse of the charm of new actor Sa Hye-jun (played by Park Bo-gum) on the 5th, raising the heart rate. Sa Hye-jun, a young man struggling to achieve his dream, is nowhere to be seen, and his figure of flying around the scene with full immersion in acting raises expectations.

'Youth Records' depicts the growth records of youth who are striving to achieve their dreams and love without despair against the walls of reality. The youth of this age, where even dreaming has become a luxury, and the passionate records of those who go straight toward their dreams in their own way, give excitement and sympathy. 

Most of all, model Sa Hye-jun's'sweetness' growth period is the best point to watch. The video released on this day has a look that reflects on why Sa Hye-joon wants to become an'actor', making him more supportive of his challenge. 

Like the protagonist in a noir movie, Sa Hye-jun, full of coolness and charisma, appears. But sooner or later, the atmosphere changes sharply at the words of the opposite actor (Kim Gun-woo), "Hey, aren't you this?"

You can feel Sa Hye-jun's professional side as you monitor the shooting scene, prepare for the next scene, and match the action with the martial arts director.

The heavenly actor Sa Hye-jun transforms 180 degrees when a shot goes in even though he smiles with a shy smile saying he is nervous. 

It is also interesting to see Won Hae-hyo (played by Byeon Woo-seok) and Ahn Jung-ha (played by Park So-dam) watching him from behind the director saying, “It’s like a different person”.

Consolation of Sa Hye-jun, who overwhelms the scene, “Why did I desperately want to become an actor?” the line makes him more curious about his future. Sa Hye-jun shows off her skills without hesitation without being hesitant to the other actor. “We met again. It's different from then. “I am” is also significant. Attention is focused on whether he can succeed as an actor, stepping closer to the goal he wants to achieve. In particular, I look forward to the transformation of Park Bo-gum, who will show his ever-changing charm as Sa Hye-jun, who dreams of becoming an actor and challenges various roles.

When the video was released, hot reactions poured out from online communities and social media. 

“Moment immersion!! 

This isn't a movie..? 

Park Bo-gum’s comics, action, and melodies are all highly praised”,

“I love it so much that it’s'quick'! I want to see the other roles played by Sa Hye-joon as soon as possible”,

“The first person who looks different from the look at the second line of great love!

It's already been'Shock', Sa Hye-jun seems to walk on the top star road.”,

“I am confused whether it is making or a new drama. You mean to watch the main broadcast? It’s the first line reservation for the first broadcast!”,

“I feel proud to see Hyejun flying in the field! Let's succeed, Sa Hye-jun”,

“It’s different from then! 

Sa Hye-jun, let's do whatever you want.”

On the other hand, tvN's new Monday and Tuesday drama'Youth Record' will be aired for the first time on tvN at 9 pm on September 7.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/215/0000899018

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Fans Say Park Bo Gum Might Look Even Sexier Playing a Villain Role

by krishkima bout an hour ago

The recently-released Record of Youth’s Park Bo Gum special clip became a hot topic online.

On September 5, tvN new drama Record of Youth raised the viewers’ heart rate with a surprise promotional video of Park Bo Gum.

Record of Youth, starring Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Suk, follows the lives of three people in today’s fashion industry. While dreams are a luxury not everyone can afford, their youthful passion let them run straight towards their dreams in their own ways.

Above all, model Sa Hye Joon’s (Park Bo Gum) “sweet and salty” growth story will be one of the key points of the drama. This surprise video shows Sa Hye Joon once again recalling why he wanted to become an actor.

Sa Hye Joon, dressed in a black suit and his sexy charisma equipped, steps out of the car and walks into the abandoned building just like a scene from a noir film. But soon, it is revealed that he is actually filming a scene in a drama, and the clip shows Sa Hye Joon taking a step further as an actor.

After the clip was released, fans started to share the action scenes and even edited to make it actually look like a scene from a noir action film. And the reactions were explosive.

OMG, that was amazing.”

“I’ve never expected him to look so amazing with such dark energy.”

“He would be one sexy villain.”

“Feel like I just watched a movie.”

“So he does romance, action, and comedy in this drama? Can’t wait.”

savetweetvid-Eh-I82m-IU0-AAUVc9.gif

cto

https://zapzee.net/2020/09/05/fans-say-park-bo-gum-will-look-even-sexier-with-a-villain-role/

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

News articles :

IMG-20200905-212146.jpg

We're just a few days away from the premiere of Record of Youth which stars Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam and Byun Woo-seok as the main leads.

Bo-gum will be seen as Sa Hye-joon, an aspiring actor and model, So-dam as Ahn Jung-ha, an aspiring makeup artist and Woo-seok as Won Hae-hyo, an actor and model born with a silver spoon.

It's a series that viewers are definitely excited about especially because of the slice of life teasers and posters that have been unveiled so far.

According to Naver via Soompi, in a recent interview, the co-stars got candid about their working experience with each other. "The laughter never stops.

We have so much fun that we have to retake a few scenes. I enjoyed my time on set very much," Bo-gum, who recently enlisted to the military, gushed while So-dam added that it was a fun and refreshing shoot.

The Parasite star revealed that the 'fashion show' scene which got help from a lot of models and staff members was memorable for her as it was the first time that Jung-ha gets to meet her idol Hye-joon.

"I learned a lot from Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam, who opened their hearts to me and made me feel comfortable. Even though we didn’t do anything special, the time flew by, like I was with friends. I believe that the fun atmosphere on set will translate to the screen," Woo-seok gushed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/record-youth-star-byun-woo-seok-park-bo-gum-park-so-dam-opened-their-hearts-me-made-me-comfortable-561050%3famp

:approves:

IMG-20200905-213434.jpg

On September 2nd KST, tvN uploaded a behind the scenes clip of the making of the new drama. In the video, Park Bo Gum had become Sa Hye Joon and showed off his good looks as a sandwich shop worker.

2020-09-05-21-32-46.jpg

Park Bo Gum had a small bandaid on his face as he took the orders of the customers. Park Bo Gum played a character in the drama but could not hide his good looks.

The behind-the-scenes show just a short clip of the actor but it was just enough time for netizens to fall head over heels for Park Bo Gum. Netizens stated, "This sandwich shop doesn't need to worry about customers since Bo Gum is their worker." and "I would eat all the sandwiches at that shop if Bo Gum made them."

'Record of Youth' is a drama about the Youth who are struggling to fulfill their dreams and hit obstacles and walls. However, it portrays the youth constantly putting in the efforts and growing in the process. The first episode will premiere on September 7th at 9 PM on tvN.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/park-bo-gum-becomes-the-good-looking-employee-at-a-sandwich-shop-in-the-new-drama-record-of-youth

• Like 2