[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

On 3/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, gumtaek said:

The one who posted this on her IG said that the filming was done in front of her house.

I love the wide body chest of Bogum. The white shirt does justice for it. The muscles are so prominent. :D Ohhhlala. :sweatingbullets:

(Mian for being...) 

I feel so hungry just by looking in the foods. Bogummy is so loved by her fans. Just so spoiled.

I hope we can get some photos of Sodams' like this in the coming days, surely her fans will do the same. :wub:

Shooting still ongoing. 

On 4/1/2020 at 11:10 PM, Sakurafairy said:

I love the wide body chest of Bogum. The white shirt does justice for it. The muscles are so prominent. :D Ohhhlala. :sweatingbullets:

(Mian for being...) 

I feel so hungry just by looking in the foods. Bogummy is so loved by her fans. Just so spoiled.

I hope we can get some photos of Sodams' like this in the coming days, surely her fans will do the same. :wub:

Shooting still ongoing. 

Bogum's fans are so loyal for him. Im envy for him lmao

Since her filming pic being so hard to find it, I'm so curious about sodam character will be.

Hope han myunhee give sodam the best character (like strong+smart girl) not weak female character like her previous charac who written by her

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 04. 08

"Record of Youth" confirms main actor trio including Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam and Byeon Woo Seok

EFE22CA1-B4F6-416B-8E0C-4120CC5DD400.jpg

The public is showing a warm interest in the drama "Record of Youth" with the cast including the trio of Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byeon Woo Seok.

The new Mon-Tue drama due to air in the latter half of 2020 "Record of Youth" (tvN) has confirmed the main cast including Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byeon Woo Seok and has officially started filming.

"Record of Youth" is expected to bring pleasant laughter along with empathy through the notes of passionate youngsters who are chasing their dreams in their own way, in a society where their lives are changing depending on the "spoon in their mouth", and where dreams become a luxury.

The perfection of "Record of Youth" is also guaranteed by a production team including many reliable characters. Besides the combination of director Ahn Gil Ho of "Forest", "Memories of the Alhambra", "Watcher", etc. and scriptwriter Ha Myung Hee of "Doctors", "Temperature of Love", etc. The film was also produced by Pan Entertainment - the production company behind the success of the series such as "Winter Sonata", "Moon Embracing Sun", "Fight for My Way", "When the Camellia Blooms", etc. thereby making the public more eager for the birth of a well-made drama.

In the drama, Park Bo Gum promises to create for himself a role of a lifetime when playing Seo Hye Joon, a passionate and down-to-earth young man. Having the dream of becoming a model and actor, Sa Hye Joon always strives to balance between reality and his living ideal. He not only has a gentle, bright personality but also looks at the world objectively. Park Bo Gum promises to evoke sympathy when fully portraying the young man Sa Hye Joon, who always lives realistically and fiercely.

The expectations of the audience for Park Bo Gum are becoming higher than ever as he comes back after 1 year since "Encounter". The actor has shown his distinctive charm in works such as "Reply 1988", "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" or "Encounter". Thanks to his unique star quality and acting knack, the public is eagerly looking forward to the young Sa Hye Joon character he will portray.

Park So Dam - the actress who captures viewers with her irreplaceable charm - will play Ahn Jung Ha - a girl who dreams of becoming a makeup artist. Knowing who she is, Ahn Jung Ha always walks on her own path and doesn't get swayed by surrounding circumstances thanks to her effort and keen intelligence. This is a tough girl when overcoming the perturbation in her heart to seek stability for herself.

Park So Dam drew the attention of worldwide audiences after receiving 4 awards with "Parasite" cast and crew at the "92nd Oscar". Accordingly, the public is now pouring attention to the actress' next work. Always leaving strong impression in every movie she stars, Park So Dam will have a transformation when taking on the role of a young, intelligent, realistic girl Ahn Jung Ha in "Record of Youth". Particularly, the audience pays more attention as this is her work returning to the small screen after 4 years.

Byeon Woo Seok will take on the role of Won Hae Hyo - a model and actor, and a close friend of Sa Hye Joon. Won Hae Hyo is a young man who wants to be recognized for his efforts, not for what he has. He is gentle, polite but also has a strong desire to win. Won Hae Hyo always tries his best in what he likes, so he cannot accept the judgment of others who think that he is favored for "being born with a silver spoon". He believes he has come to the present position by competing fairly with his friend Park Bo Gum. Byeon Woo Seok proved his acting skills in such dramas as "Dear My Friends", "Search: WWW," "Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency". He promises to show the perfect synchro rate with character Won Hae Hyo thanks to his outstanding visual worthy of his modeling background.

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = Blossom Entertainment, Artist Company, BH Entertainment
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 3