[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

I can’t wait for the next OST!  I love this song “What If”. 

Okay now, I’m still overwhelmed with a lot of emotions from the last episode, the fangirl in me just have to gush about the kiss :sweet:How was that so sweet and so hot at the same time? :yaaa:
Next to the kiss, I loved the scene when Hye Jun ran to Jeong Ha while she waits for him outside. And they talk and walk hand in hand around the block. It was nothing extra ordinary, just a casual thing to do but something that meant a lot. I loved how they smile and couldn’t keep their eyes from each other. And did you guys notice how Hye Jun kept tilting his head towards Jeong Ha as they walked away. Awww:wub:
112-E53-E0-D6-EF-4378-A080-54286-BCEBA69

8533-D24-F-1464-4-BB9-8-AEC-8-FE0-C11-EC
F3-FBE8-F3-07-F8-42-F3-A229-526551-EC318

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Hello! Can someone kindly share the SPOTIFY LINK to the OST? I can't seem to fins the right one bec there is a particular song that I like so much but it isn't in the playlist that I can find on spotify. 

Which song is it?  If it was released earlier you can search  "Record of Youth" on Spotify , all four are there.  We're going to get OST part 5 today. 

From Soompi

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Hi Chingus! Just wanna say I’m loving this drama. For some reason I was never that well versed in the park bogum fandom but now idk what I’ve been waiting for... he is *chefs kiss*  

Also I was a little unsure about what his chemistry would be like with park sodam but wow! The friends and lovers chemi is everything. They are just so SWEET I’m so scared for the angst that has been foreshadowed. Hae hyo bb, you are also v handsome to me but please do not try to get between our dalkom-an lovers or I will kick your butt!!!! :fear:

• Like 2
  • Love 2