[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

This will be the family relations.

I'm not  sure with PSD and PSY if they're eomma and dtal :D

2020-03-02-13-43-47.jpg
2020-03-02-13-44-40.jpg
2020-03-02-13-45-42.jpg

@gumtaekthe article about Shin Ae Ra made me laugh and like her daughter since she wanted her mom to be Bogummy's character Hye Jun's momma. Lol.

If I were the daughter, I would also tell her " you should tell and insist the PD to let Bogum's be your son. " Lol. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

EXCITED FOR THIS DRAMA. CANT WAIT. HOPE THE CAST AND THE PRODUCTION STAFF ARE ALL HEALTHY AND WELL AMIDST THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.

MAY THE GOOD LORD GIVE THEM HEALTHY BODIES.:wub:

YOUTH RECORD FIGHTING !:)

IMG-20200302-084638.jpg

cto

Edited by Springmaiden
added some words
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

On 3/5/2020 at 1:20 PM, Sakurafairy said:

#TheMoment is the official English title. 

I prefer YOUTH RECORDS or RECORD OF YOUTH...

The moment reminds me of the poem of Robert Herrick mentioned in the well-known movie "Dead Poet's Society":
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying.

The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun,
The higher he's a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting.

That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former

Of course both titles refer to the dreams and hopes of young people and the message seems to be precisely thet to seize the moment: to be or say what you think now and not what other people want you to be or  say.

These are obviously my thoughts, we have to wait to understand what the script will tell us instead. I can't wait to see this drama!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think they haven't started filming yet and it's rare to get footage from filming sites. Exception would be if a knetizens spots them filming, takes pictures and uploads them on Korean discussion forums. :)

The filming moment has already done started of march (cmiiw) . The writer (han myung hee) sent foodtruck for the drama staff in early of march. But I couldn't find any photoes of them

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

Oh yeah, I saw the posts about the foodtruck. :D My bad! As long as they film in studios we won't see much. But maybe when they film on location we might get lucky. Or the cast and crew post some sneak peeks here and there on social media.

Annyeong! Yup, you were right, the food truck sent by HMH hinted us that the shooting started already. It started in the last week of February.

About some sneak peeks- one person (Kim Dong Hyun) who's a part of prod crew has been hinting us that the shooting is on-going however no photos exactly of them are posted by him. 

@gumtaekg crazy fangirl jeong seon ah, just like us. I love when she was giggling and screaming while saying the word angel,not a human being referring to bogum.:tounge_wink:

@Nur Nuri and @Safriiinaaa aim so happy that kim hye-yoon will be joining this drama even for just some scenes or episodes. I like her and am a fan also. Can't wait what will be her character. 

@Boj what u stated there are correct. I also like the former titles but #TheMoment title has also a deep meaning. It has a general application. May it be in work, personal or love life. As what you said, am also super excited to what this drama can give :)

Screenshot-20200310-142750.jpg

Kim Hye Yoon To Make Special Appearance In Park Bo Gum And Park So Dam’s Upcoming tvN Drama

Kim Hye Yoon To Make Special Appearance In Park Bo Gum And Park So Dam’s Upcoming tvN Drama

Mar 10, 2020

by S. Nam

Kim Hye Yoon will be making a cameo in Park Bo Gum and Park So Dam’s upcoming drama!

On March 10, Sports DongA reported that Kim Hye Yoon will make a special appearance in tvN’s new drama “Record of Youth” (literal title) starring Park Bo Gum and Park So Dam.

Following reports, Kim Hye Yoon’s agency SidusHQ confirmed the news, adding, “Please check out her role through the drama.”

“Record of Youth” will be about the growth of young people in the modeling industry, and the drama will be led by producing director (PD) Ahn Gil Ho of “Forest of Secrets” (also known as “Stranger”), “Memories of the Alhambra,” and “Watcher” along with screenwriter Ha Myung Hee of “Doctors,” “High Society,” and “Degree of Love.” Earlier this year, Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok were confirmed to star in the tvN drama.

Having showcased her talented acting skills with her roles in JTBC’s “SKY Castle” and MBC’s “Extraordinary You,” viewers are already looking forward to what new charms she’ll showcase through her special appearance on the drama.

“Record of Youth” is set to premiere sometime in the second half of the year.

In the meantime, watch Kim Hye Yoon in “Extraordinary You” below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387478wpp/kim-hye-yoon-to-make-special-appearance-in-park-bo-gum-and-park-so-dams-upcoming-tvn-drama

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I wasn't really into this show at first. Dunno why... I like PBG, and PSD was quite good in CAFN. But reading the working summary and all the writer's past works didn't impress me much. But I just read KHY is going to have a cameo... ommo.. ommo.... dan oh is here.... from being extra in secret, does the writer draw her to be another extra here? :lol: Anyway.... looking forward to this. 

Hope the drama will surprise me later with its good storyline and all. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Shooting still ongoing. 

#TheMoment

Need sodam's pic

6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I wasn't really into this show at first. Dunno why... I like PBG, and PSD was quite good in CAFN. But reading the working summary and all the writer's past works didn't impress me much. But I just read KHY is going to have a cameo... ommo.. ommo.... dan oh is here.... from being extra in secret, does the writer draw her to be another extra here? :lol: Anyway.... looking forward to this. 

Hope the drama will surprise me later with its good storyline and all. 

Tbh, I lil bit disliked this writer but I didn't wanna judge early. I wanna know how the writer do progress for her writing and i'd like positive thinking. I will judge it later #lmao

• Like 3

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Nur Nuri said:

Need sodam's pic

Lol! Mian, Bogummy's fans are always alert in taking pics and vids of him especially in shooting sites even in the middle of this pandemic. :D

Let's wait for SoDam's fans. Sooner or later, surely, her fans will post their own shooting's sighting. For now enjoy her latest IG post. 

Ode to COVID-19.

IMG-20200311-214510.jpg

cr:PSD IG

@Alice Wonderland :tounge_wink: and to many fans that are doubtful of her. :tounge_wink:

Ha Myung Hee be like: 

give-me-a-chance-quote-1-picture-quote-1

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1