[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Hye Joon and Jin U

All these brands that keep on appearing are reported in NAVER as their sponsors. I think I read about BMW Korea, Banolim Pizza,  Janiton (company especializing about oral health), Krispy Kreme, Dal. komm Coffee and ofc Subway.

They sponsored the production and it's quite amazing because they believe in the cast and the drama.  But the HPV vaccine isn't product endorsement tho. It has health - related  purpose. B)

@autumnight what's this about discreet meeting of manager noona and dirtbag daepyo? He might want to control MJ manager? 

Screenshot-20200922-161024.jpg

• Like 6

The starting scene...

Spoiler

Hye-joon tells Jung-ha that there is something which he wants to say to her but he doesn't know if he should say it...

Jung-ha then tells him that since he isn't sure about it then it's better not to say it...

Hye-Joon says that he wants to say it....

Jung-ha asks Hye-joon if he has something he wants to say to her...

Hye-Joon continues saying that he thinks that he likes her...

The cut on Hye-joon's forehead is beginning to hurt so he starts squinting his eyes...

Jung-ha notices this as she says worriedly that she knew this would happen...and she starts to pull him away...

Hye-Joon tells her to hold on as he removes his jacket to shield her from the rain...

They seek shelter at a convenience store....

Jung-ha tells Hye-Joon that she has an umbrella at her house...

She brings Hye-joon over to her place...

Hye-joon is using the hair dryer to blow his hair dry while Jung-ha knocks on the bathroom door and asks whether he is done yet...

When Hye-joon opens the door, she looks surprised so Hye-joon asks why she is surprised to see him opening the door...

Jung-ha tries to explain saying that usually, the person who knocks on the door first will be the person who will open the door too so she is stunned to see Hye-joon opening the door instead...She didn't expect hence was startled when he opened the door...

Hye-joon remarks that that is a really earnest reply...Then he jests that he doesn't like her reply...

So Jung-ha tells him in return that he can just leave her house then...

Hye-joon plays along with her and says alright, he will do that...

They sat down to have a hot drink...

Hye-joon notices that there are sketches drawn of her being framed up so he asks if Jung-ha's dad is an artist so Jung-ha shares that he isn't one but he just teaches drawing classes to beginners in Daejeon and that sometimes, he will conduct lectures in cultural centres...

Hye-joon asks if he can have a look at them and Jung-ha nods her head...

Hye-joon picks up a drawing of Jung-ha's mom holding her in her arms and Jung-ha tells Hye-joon that she just turned one year old after her birthday. He took a look of Jung-ha's self portrait and asks remarks that the portrait seems to give us certain feelings....so Jung-ha shared that her mom just remarried at that time so she asks Hye-joon if he knows what is really hard for her when her parents went through a divorce at that time...Then she jests with him saying that that is something she wouldn't tell him...

Hye-joon then remarks why did she ask him the question then if she wasn't planning on telling him...

Jung-ha then continues saying that she can't share with him so easily since they aren't really close with each other yet...

Hye-joon nods his head in agreement and tells Jung-ha that he should take his leave now...

Jung-ha is kinda shocked by his words and asks if he is upset with her so he returns that same words back to her saying no, why should he be upset because they aren't that close to each other in the first place...

Jung-ha then smiles and tells Hye-joon that she knows that he is upset although the latter still clearly denies and says he is not...

Jung-ha then states yes, he must be upset...

So grudgingly, Hye-joon says that yes, he is upset...

Jung-ha then shares with Hye-joon that he may be too overwhelmed being loaded with all the info about her....so instead, she will tell him slowly one at a time...

Hye-joon then asks Jung-ha if he can regard her answer to be the answer to his confession too...

(That she will take the time to know him gradually too...)

Jung-ha asks Hye-joon, "Confession?" so Hye-joon replied that yes, he did confess his feelings to her earlier...

A shy Jung-ha then tells Hye-joon to hold on and give her a moment as she goes to her room...

Jung-ha mutters to herself saying that Confession is something which she thought she can only hear in the lyrics of the song...

She tries to calm herself down as she says that life isn't like a song...and she is happy with the way things are going right now...and she adds that being involved in a new relationship may not be a great idea...

She tells herself...An Jung-ha, you must persist on...

Hey-joon puts on his jacket as he gets ready to leave...

He tells Jung-ha that it has stopped raining...

Jung-ha then tells him that there is no need for her to lend him her umbrella then...

This is when Grandpa calls Hye-joon and tells him that his teacher at the modelling academy has praised him earlier...and he adds that he will need to get ready his photo and portfolio to submit to the agency...so Hye-joon assures his grandpa that he would help him to work on it...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha that he will be leaving now and when he sees Jung-ha wanting to send him off, he asks Jung-ha why does she need to do that. So Jung-ha replies that she will be left all alone in the house when Hye-joon leaves....

Hye-joon is amused and asks her so coming him alone is fine with her?

Jung-ha says that is fine with her as she has gotten used to it...

Hye-joon tells her that he can't let her send him home...otherwise why would he have walked her home in the first place...

Jung-ha asks why did he walk her home then so the latter replies that he wants to ensure that she is able to reach home safely...

Jung-ha's voiceover saying that she needs to put an end to their conversation earlier and that she must make it clear to him and tell him firmly no....(implying turning down Hye-joon's confession).

She asks Hye-joon what will become of them now...She then adds that she is saying this because they didn't finish their conversation earlier...

Hye-joon reminds Jung-ha that didn't she say that they have to take time to know each other slowly...

Hye-joon asks Jung-ha isn't this her way of saying no to him....

Jung-ha assures Hye-joon this is not what she has meant....and adds that she does like him too...

Hye-Joon then asks Jung-ha what's the next step they should take after she has confirmed her feelings for him that she likes him too...

Jung-ha says that she doesn't know and asks Hye-joon to tell her instead...

Hye-joon replies that they should date each other then...

Then he takes his leave...

Jung-ha then mutters to herself saying that she has lost...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Goodness. I started ep 1 yesterday and episode 6 is out. I cannot even comment on the plot. I am not even a Park Bo Gum fan but is it just me or is this the sharpest he has ever dressed? I have been dazzled by his outfits and looks when he is on the runway.

Then Hye Jun is such a strong character. I have seen PBG handsome as always but played his characters with restraint. I mean as written by the writer according to the plot. I have never seen such an intense PBG before. In fact I don't recall such a full on character as this. Reminds of another actor who also played an intense young man in another drama. It's like I've seen them for years and suddenly they just hit you with a bang.

I like it that the leads are playing characters close to their age. And are so compatible on screen. Yes I've seen the episode 6's ending. However been majorly distracted by their percect skin. I am watching another drama where the director obviously wantes the harsh spotlight no make up look. Look at the close up for the leads. Perfect.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

What a beautiful shot!  PD Ahn Gil Ho is amazing. I'm awestruck! 

savetweetvid-Eih3cu-MU4-AAYS2h.gif

cto

Ohhh,  I have not watched ep6 yet. 

@Yasemin Salturdóttir so I can't interpret it myself what's the meaning of that. 

That perfect skin,  yess,  indeed!  :DBoth leads have the perfect skin and  they are really eye candies. @ck1Oz:approves:

Thanks so much @MinLyn. You really are so reliable. :wub:

Yes chingu,  that's scheduled tweet. @MrEildriz

Spoiler

According to many fans, Park Bo Gum often used the scheduling function on Twitter even before he enlisted in the military.

According to many fans, Park Bo Gum often used the scheduling function on Twitter even before he enlisted in the military.

If that’s the case, Park Bo Gum left yet another gift for fans during his absence like the sweet man he is. His drama, Record of Youth is currently streaming on Netflix in certain countries.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/mystery-park-bo-gum-twitter-posts/

So it is called as "beautiful faint first kiss" merely referring to JeongHa since Hye Joon has been to a long term relationship with his ex gf. It's impossible he didn't have any kiss with Ji-Ah.:D@gumtaek

Loving their holding hands. :wub:

Couple shirt! Cute couple. 

IMG-20200922-190848.jpg

cto

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

The next scene...Jung-ha walking alongside Hye-joon...

Spoiler

Jung-ha tells Hye-joon that she will help to do Grandpa's makeup when he is taking his photos for the portfolio...so she asks Hye-joon if she is being too interfering so the latter replies that he is grateful and thankful that she is doing this...

Then Jung-ha tells Hye-joon that she will do it then because now that she is no longer Hye-joon's fan so she will need to find someone whom she can be obsessed with because she remarks that it's every fan's dream to see their stars growing...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha to go head and do it then...

They then bid farewell to each other...

Hye-joon's voiceover saying that he wonders if Jung-ha is still standing there until she can no longer see him...

Hye-joon adds that he wants to turn around and see if she is there but he didn't do that...Then he says that he should have done that so they can continue to gaze at each other...

The next scene...

Jung-ha has just been promoted to the position of a makeup designer at the beauty salon. 

Hae-hyo gets a bouquet of yellow tulips for Jung-ha telling Jung-ha that he also bought some tulips for her while getting them for his mom.

Jung-ha shares that she has just been promoted to become a designer and shows him her new name tag.

Hae-hyo then adds that the timing is perfect then since he has gotten the flowers to congratulate her on her promotion.

Hae-hyo suggests that they have dinner together as his treat to congratulate her on her promotion. So Jung-ha tells him that she has already made plans for the evening...together with Hye-joon...

Hae-hyo asks what is this then? A date?

Jung-ha says no, not for today as she will be helping to do the makeup for his grandpa so that he can take photos for his portfolio...

Hae-hyo remarks since they (Hye-joon & Jung-ha) are not going on a date today so does that mean they are having a date tomorrow...

Jung-ha then replies perhaps...

Hae-hyo is surprised and asks if they are serious about it...

Jung-ha then adds that she has set her mind not to date him...but she couldn't resist anymore...

She asks Hae-hyo if she has done the right thing...

Hae-hyo then laughs saying that this is getting interesting because earlier Jung-ha has shared that only chaos will occur when fantasy meets with reality...

Jung-ha is shocked that Hae-hyo can still remember what she has shared with him earlier so the latter says that yes, he can still remember her words...

Jung-ha says that he can continue to tease her about it but she can't help what she is feeling right now...

Hae-hyo asks if Jung-ha will also date Hye-joon for a million years so the latter tells him not to tease her about it anymore...

Hae-hyo's voiceover saying that he was not teasing her at all...

MIn-jae is on the phone with the director when the latter questions her why is it that she didn't tell him about Hye Joon's case earlier...the fact that he has betrayed CEO Lee Tae-Su so that he can sign a contract with Min-jae instead. Min-jae tries her best to explain to the director that that isn't the case..

Jung-ha is supposed to accompany Hae-hyo for the photoshoot...this is when she receives a text message from Hye-joon asking her if her work is going well for her...

Hae-hyo then tells Jung-ha not to smile...

Jung-ha asks if he can wait for her to make a quick call to Hye-joon so Hae-hyo tells her to just text back since this is just a text message...

He then adds that Hye-joon may feel flustered if she were to call him all of a sudden...so Jung-ha tells him that that's exactly what she wants from him...

She texted back and says that she had a good day at work and adds that she will see him at 8 p.m.

Hae-hyo asks Jung-ha why isn't she calling him so Jung-ha replies that he asked me if my work is going well but he put an exclamation mark at the end of his question...cos she remarks that most people will put a question mark and not an exclamation mark so she is wondering what the exclamation mark could have meant...

She then adds that that could only mean that he is certain that she must be having a great day at work...

Hae-hyo then asks Jung-ha why did she ask him that question in the first place if she intends to answer the question herself...

Jung-ha then apologises for it...Seeing her bright smile, Hae-Hyo asks if Jung-ha really likes Hye-joon a lot so the latter replies that yes, she does...

At the studio...Jung-ha is being held up by Hae-hyo's photoshoot for the ad so Grandpa remarks that Hye-joon's friend may not turn up so Hye-Joon replies that she is one who always abides by her promises...

This is when Jung-ha calls Hye-joon and apologises profusely for being late...

Hye-joon tells her that it is alright that she doesn't need to rush here if she is busy at work and tells her not to overwork herself...

Jung-ha assures him that she will be able to reach there in 20 minutes time. Hae-Hyo comes running over and tells Jung-ha that he will give her a ride to the studio...

When they reach the studio, Jung-ha thanks Hae-hyo for the ride as she quickly gets off from the car...

Hae-hyo's voiceover as he says...at that time, without a doubt, he has chosen friendship over love...But now, he wants to make a different choice then what he did back then...cos he feels he still has a chance...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4