[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

16 hours ago, autumnight said:

Thanks for sharing these caps. After watching this scene a few times last night to check their chemistry, i noticed that the 1st pic looks like he was just staring blankly while the 2nd pic was a bit tilted and looking at her. 

Tbh, it felt weird looking at the 1st pic. Though maybe its just me ☹ the director could have included both their faces in the same frame. I just hope to see a better shot or angle later as we begin ep 6. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

I'm really glad he confessed so early on, I hate it when the lead couple obviously have feelings for each other but just draaaaaagggggg it out and hold back for no good reason. And from the preview it seems like they initiate a relationship right away, which I hope for the same reasons! It feels so pointless and lazy when the characters have lame excuses why not to be together.  

Also, I figured out why I find PBG so much more attractive in this drama than I usually do... because he's 4-5 years older than the stuff I've watched him in just recently! I'm only 32, which isn't that old, but old enough that his more mature, defined features appeal to me more than a baby-face. Happy to see more of that chaebol character :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

50 minutes ago, Nur Nuri said:

This drama is about hyejun and his family :bawling:

@Nur Nuri: I am sure there will be a reveal of Ahn Jung Ha's family in the succeeding episodes.

54 minutes ago, blue_izce8 said:

Thanks for sharing these caps. After watching this scene a few times last night to check their chemistry, i noticed that the 1st pic looks like he was just staring blankly while the 2nd pic was a bit tilted and looking at her. 

Tbh, it felt weird looking at the 1st pic. Though maybe its just me ☹ the director could have included both their faces in the same frame. I just hope to see a better shot or angle later as we begin ep 6. 

In the 1st screencap, Sa Hye Jun was not facing Ahn Jung Ha. Since it was raining, she ran past Hye Jun. Hye Jun was paralyzed. At this moment, it hit Hye Jun that he like Jung Ha. I meant to get a screencap to show his microexpressions.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@Nur Nuri: I am sure there will be a reveal of Ahn Jung Ha's family in the succeeding episodes.

Im sorry to say this. i dont hate bogum at all, he is great actor tho.

I just want more justice for my sodam. Just it. After watched fifth episode, me be like :cries3: 

Yeah i know bogum is halyu star and king of rating. but the production team should be not do these things for park sodam. Park sodam deserved better. Ahn jungha character is unique with natural acting. Why the production team wasted her talents :cries:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

In the 1st screencap, Sa Hye Jun was not facing Ahn Jung Ha. Since it was raining, she ran past Hye Jun. Hye Jun was paralyzed. At this moment, it hit Hye Jun that he like Jung Ha. I meant to get a screencap to show his microexpressions.

Thanks for explaining. I thought this scene was after JA came back to check on him. 

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 4

Kwon Soo Hyun IG

EifXm79VoAAM5FV?format=jpg&name=large

EifaM09UYAEGS8z?format=jpg&name=medium

EifaM06U4AEiQjw?format=jpg&name=medium

50 minutes ago, ㅋㅋㅋ said:

i felt especially happy when the director decided to linger on their faces smiling privately as they were walking into the jajjang place right after their cute back-and-forth. idk like, didn't that just capture the feeling of how you would remember that kind of moment in your brain as it is happening??? like when you're with someone and it feels thrilling and exciting and you can't stop smiling like an idiot! and funnily enough, later on you remember that detail of yourself grinning and giddy like there's no tomorrow. that scene was just ahhhhhhhh :wub: 

i get the title now. #RecordofYouth definitely is fitting for the show.  

Amazing insight! Have to quote your post as my keypad cannot type your profile name:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Nur Nuri said:

Im sorry to say this. i dont hate bogum at all, he is great actor tho.

I just want more justice for my sodam. Just it. After watched fifth episode, me be like 

Yeah i know bogum is halyu star and king of rating. but the production team should be not do these things for park sodam. Park sodam deserved better. Ahn jungha character is unique with natural acting. Why the production team wasted her talents

Oh no they didn't! I LOVE Park So-dam's acting! She brings to life such a joyful character who had great sorrow in the past! I am definitely sure that we will see her family anytime soon in the coming episodes!

Please don't think like that, she's a shining star! I cannot even forget her acting in the Parasite movie, she and Choi Woo-sik were like true siblings :wub:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

7659-E9-AC-BC3-F-4-D70-9-F27-1-F7-DBF105

This confession scene will now be one of my favorite romantic moments in dramas because it was so raw and felt so real. And because it was true to Hye Jun’s character. He has always been a straightforward person. So his confession of his feelings at that moment was not surprising. What was endearing about it, was the way he hesitated. Maybe because he knew that saying his feelings out loud will take their relationship to the next level. Sometimes, that can be a little scary. Especially when it could come at the cost of ruining what they already have — a meaningful friendship. On the other hand, it takes courage to express one’s true emotions. And in doing that, they could discover so much more. :wub:

601059-F5-D234-42-C8-A8-C1-490899-E5-E4-

“I’ll be the light to guide you” 

I find the poetic backdrop of the falling rain very appropriate for what is forthcoming. A storm on the horizon for what will happen to Hye Joon and Jeong Ha. They will have to deal with Hae Hyo on top of other things. I think this is where the strength of Jeong Ha’s character will come. She will be the person who will stand as a pillar for Hye Joon. Something that I think his former relationship wasn’t able to do. And from what I can see, maybe also the tie that will keep the bond between Hye Joon and Hae Hyo together. 

They have just crossed the boundary between friends. The way he looks at her and both of their smiles say it all. 

Spoiler

F4-CC3-B93-0-D85-4533-AA41-39-A1315-A20-
E74-CD4-F0-A93-B-496-F-AF1-A-224-B74-CC6
5-DB8-D6-A9-199-B-411-E-9-B8-C-1248-E3-F

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1