[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Same photos,  just different movements. :wub:

IMG-20200921-164239.jpg

fr: Shin Dong Mi IG

IMG-20200921-163722.jpg

fr: BOGUMMY Twitter account

These two are one of my favorite characters in the drama. 

@Sakurafairythe action scene is just so remarkable. Yes, he has gone a long way;  so big improvements from Hello Monster action scenes to LITM to this drama is so REMARKABLE. A proud mama here of this actor. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

The last scene...Hye Joon's confession...

Spoiler

Inside the pharmacy, Jung-ha applies a band-aid on Hye-joon's injured forehead...

Jung-ha then remarks that it's a relief that he doesn't need to go to the hospital...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha that he thinks he is indeed very lucky too...

Jung-ha then teases him about these are just his own thoughts...

Interestingly...the pharmacy is called Happiness Pharmacy...

Outside the pharmacy, Jung-ha wants to pass the bag of medicine to Hye-joon but the latter tells her that she can keep it in her handbag first and give it to him later...

Jung-ha is puzzled and asks Hye-joon isn't he going home but the latter tells Jung-ha that he would send her home instead...

Jung-ha questions Hye-joon and asks why he needs to do that and assures him it is okay...She is concerned because he just got hurt so why does he want to send her home...

Hye-joon then jests and tells Jung-ha is he going to die or something like that...

Jung-ha then adds that he is being too melodramatic...and adds that she doesn't quite like it....

She then starts walking away...

Hye-joon soon catches up with her and gives her the packet of medicine saying that it's too heavy for him to carry it...

Jung-ha then smiles upon hearing his words...

On the bus, she sees Hye-Joon touching the band-aid on his forehead so she asks him if he is feeling alright...

She then checks his band-aid and ensures that the band-aid is applied securely on his forehead...Thereafter, she tells Hye-Joon that he will be okay...

She then adds that Hye-Joon should have gone straight home instead of taking her home...

Hye-joon then asks Jun-ha did he insist on taking her home...

Jung-ha then replies yes, he did because she has made it very clear to him earlier that he should just go home instead...

Hye-joon then asks if Jung-ha is trying to shy away from her responsibility (hehe...from caring for him?)

Jung-ha then questions Hye-joon what is he holding her responsible for as she has nothing to do with his injury at all...

Hye-Joon then asks Jung-ha why she is being a little agitated now...or is it because she likes someone who is responsible...

Jung-ha tells him yes, she does...

Hye-joon then teases her and asks her if she wants to be responsible (for him too?!)

Jung-ha then adds that Hye-joon is being a little crazy right now as he is not talking sense...

Hey-Joon then tells Jung-Ha how does she know as he thinks that he is being kinda crazy today...

While Hye-joon is walking Jung-ha home, he asks Jung-ha if waiting for him for such a long time is tiring her out...

Jung-ha then replies that she doesn't feel tired...but she has come to realise that there is nothing in this world that comes easily...implying there is no easy job in this world...

Hye-joon shares that he feels very happy and excited today...he feels so excited that he can't think about anything else in his mind...

Jung-ha asks Hye-Joon if he feels different to be the one experiencing and going through the moment rather than someone who is viewing it from outside...

Hye-Joon tells Jung-ha that is likely to be the case...

It's starts to rain...

Jung-ha then exclaims that it's really peculiar cos everytime when she is with him, it will start to rain...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha yeah, he agrees with her too...

Jung-ha runs along wanting to seek shelter from the rain...while Hye-joon just continues standing there looking on at her...

Jung-ha turns around and asks Hye-joon why is he standing there and tells him to run quickly...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha that he wants to get rained on...

A concerned-looking Jung-ha then runs towards Hye-joon and tells him that he will catch a cold standing in the rain and she remarks that she thought he is a rational person...

Hye-Joon tells Jung-ha that he feels he is unable to hold back anymore....so Jung-ha tells him that they should seek shelter first...

Hye-Joon then continues to say that he feels really confused right now...and there is something which he must tell her...but he is uncertain if he should say it...

Jung-ha then adds that he is not sure whether he should say these words or not say anything at all...then he should choose not to say them...

Hye-Joon disagrees and says that he wants to say it...

Jung-ha asks if he wants to say these words to her...and what they are...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha that he thinks that he likes her...

Jung-ha is stunned upon hearing his confession...

Hehe... @Sakurafairy! Yeah, our boy finally confessed his feelings for Jung-ha...:fullofhearts:  

Video Preview for Ep 6 of ROY...

Hye-Joon asks Jung-Ha : How about watching a movie?

Jung-Ha tells Hye-Joon : Being together with you right now does not feel real to me at all...

Hye-Joon's mom tells Hae-Hyo's mom :  He will appear in a mini-series...

Hae-Hyo's mom tells her in return : Act like you do not know anything until he tells you about it....

CEO Lee Tae-Su tells Hye-Joon : I will try to stand in your way...

Min-Jae tells Hye-Joon : I do not deserve to become your manager...

Hye-Joon lashes out : A manager whom I can't even get in touch with is the worst!

Hae-Hyo asks Jung-ha : Do you want to have dinner together?

Jung-Ha replies : I have already made plans for this evening...together with Hye-Joon...

Hae-Hyo doesn't seem to be too pleased upon hearing Jung-Ha's reply...

Grandpa collapses to the ground...

In the background, Hye-Joon is shouting aloud, "Haraboji!"

Poor Hye-Joon is seen breaking down into tears in the van...

• Shocked 1
  • Thanks 7

I cried so hard on the confession part, it felt very unpredictable and touching scene. Waaah. Park bogum and Park sodam exceeded my expectations of their chemistry. Daebak! I really hate to say this but i love Record of youth more than encounter. I really really love song hye kyo but this drama waaah! To be honest, I didn’t plan to watch the drama because i was so hung up on it’s okay to not be okay after the drama ended but thankfully I did press to watch record of youth on netflix. Those two have a really strong chemistry and same goes to the other characters too. Waahh. Perfect. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

In the car...

Spoiler

Jung-ha tells Hye-joon that one of his greatest strengths is that he is always able to admit the truth to others...

Hye-joon apologies and says that he will keep this in mind...

Jung-ha remarks that Hye-joon is just merely patronising her and agreeing to what she has said to him,,,

Jung-ha asks Hye-joon does she need to be reprimanded so harshly for just unbuckling her seat belt earlier...

Hye-joon asks Jung-ha does she even consider this to be a reprimand...

Then Hye-joon continues to ask if Jung-ha really wants to receive a scolding from him so the latter replies yes and how does he intend to lecture her...

Hye-joon then asks Jung-ha if she is even playing fair...

Min-jae upon seeing their bickering asks Hye-joon and Jung-ha if they are dating or something like that...

This is when Hye-joon calls Noona aloud and Jung-ha also says Eonni aloud...

Min-jae then tells them that she knows...and they don't have to yell at her cos her ears are going to explode soon...

Min-jae tells them that sitting from behind them, it really seems like they are dating or something...

Min-jae then adds this is also our actor Sa's fault as he has a strong influence over others...with his charming gaze and all...

Hye-joon then tells Min-jae that this is already enough and that she should stop rattling on now...

Jung-ha also adds that she finds it was rather fun and amusing earlier but it's no longer now...

Min-jae then remarks that the two of them seem like two kids bickering with each other...

Jung-ha then adds that they are not arguing with each other...they are merely just exchanging ideas with each other...

Hye-Joon agrees readily and say that they are merely exchanging ideas with the other...and adds that they are not arguing...

Hye-joon then adds that if Min-jae says that they are bickeringwith each other...then Jung-ha continues and remarks that Min-jae should be rebuked for saying this...

Hye-joon then looks at Jung-ha and asks isn't this a little too much...

Jung-ha then agrees and says is it because it seems like she has crossed the line...

Min-jae then ticks them off and says that the both of them are being absurd...

And she continues to say that she is feeling hungry and asks them what do they want to eat so that she can place order for the food...jjajangmyeon or jjamppong...

Both Hye-joon and Jung-ha said in unison, "jjajang..jjajang..."

Jung-ha then starts pulling at the sleeves of Hye-Joon's jacket explaining that she doesn't want to be jinxed for saying the same word as him at the same time too...

Jung-ha adds that she doesn't want to do a thing like that but she's heard from someone that if she doesn't do it, then she will have to suffer 3 years of bad luck...

Hye-joon then Jung--ha this is just a superstition only...

In return, he pulls at the sleeve of her jacket and says the same word to her, "jinx"...

Min-jae can't take their bickering anymore and remarks that they are both being very ridiculous here. She insists that she wants to have jjampong instead...

When both of them get off from the car...

Spoiler

Jung-ha has left her phone behind in Min-jae's car so Hye-joon helps her to pick it up...

Hye-joon asks to borrow Jung-ha's phone so the latter asks why he needs to borrows hers...

Hye-joon asks if Jung-ha can just lend him the phone without asking about it...

Jung-ha then replies okay and searches for her phone in her handbag and realises it isn't in there so she told Hye-joon that she must have left it behind and wonders if she has left it in the car. Then she tries to trace back where she could have misplaced her phone.

She asks Hye-joon to open the car door for her to check if her phone is in there and the latter replies no..So Jung-ha asks Hye-joon to pass the car keys to her instead and asks if this is not allowed too?

Seeing Jung-ha holding up her hands to receive the car keys, Hye-joons places her phone in her hands instead....

He remarks that she can be rather clumsy at times...

Jung-ha then remarks that this is not being fair as no one has ever told her that she is clumsy so she doesn't really need someone to show lots care for her as she is usually the one who will help to take care of others...

Hye-joon tells her that he believes her words but Jung-ha tells him that that doesn't seem to be the case...

She adds that she doesn't want to turn out to be like her mom because she has never been able to trust in her mother...

She explains that her mom divorced her dad when she told Jung-ha that she wouldn't do that and she also got married to a man without any money when she has told Jung-ha before that she would never do a thing like that...

Hye-joon then tells Jung-ha that she has a way of saying things as if they don't mean very much to her...

Jung-ha then explains that it would have been really hard on her if she isn't able to accept things the way they are...

She is just thankful that she gets along well with her dad...

Because if she didn't get along fine with her dad...will make her seem like she is socially inept...

Hye-Joon asks why Jung-ha should feel this way because she seems fine to him...

Jung-ha then asks if Hye-Joon often get into conflicts with his elders so the latter replies that he is well-liked by them...

He then explains himself saying that the owner of the BBQ restaurant where he works part-time even wants to hand over the restaurant to him...

Jung-ha tells him that she believes his words but the latter says aloud that she doesn't seem to mean what she says...

Hye-joon then relents and tells her that he believe in her...

Jung-ha in turns tells him the same too that she too believes in him...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, LRM11219311 said:

I cried so hard on the confession part, it felt very unpredictable and touching scene. Waaah. Park bogum and Park sodam exceeded my expectations of their chemistry. Daebak! I really hate to say this but i love Record of youth more than encounter. I really really love song hye kyo but this drama waaah! To be honest, I didn’t plan to watch the drama because i was so hung up on it’s okay to not be okay after the drama ended but thankfully I did press to watch record of youth on netflix. Those two have a really strong chemistry and same goes to the other characters too. Waahh. Perfect. 

I didn't watch Encounter but I guess I don't like SHK, sorry about that :( I didn't like her acting in Descendants of the Sun where Kim Ji-won shone out. But I want to watch Encounter because of Park Bo-gum now! He is so good!

Just a moment ago I finished episode 5 and ah my heart bumped so hard at the end! Our Hye-jun-a started liking his best fan/friend Jung-ha-ya!!!!! Hae-hyo seems to be a bit jealous of the situation, despite that HH didn't spend so much time with JH, he started liking her too. In my opinion, that is because his best friend likes her, likes to be around her and became friends with her too fast. So, HH started looking at JH differently! But sir, please don't interrupt our cutie couple, your soulmate waits you somewhere else ^_^

This relationship is so cute, friendly and it will be sooooo romantic, I became very impatient of when I wait for every new episode! :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Hello fellow soompiers, I am loving this drama! The camera absolutely loves PBG, he looks spectacular in this show, he's actually looking better and better every year! I am so glad it is on Netflix and that I am able to watch him on HD. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

The fighting scenes... 

This is really an amazing drama because the drama is in the drama. 

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Yasemin Salturdóttir said:

Hae-hyo seems to be a bit jealous of the situation, despite that HH didn't spend so much time with JH, he started liking her too. In my opinion, that is because his best friend likes her, likes to be around her and became friends with her too fast. So, HH started looking at JH differently! But sir, please don't interrupt our cutie couple, your soulmate waits you somewhere else ^_^

I agree with you chingu. That's also my theory. Since they are working in the same industry and HJ attentions are towards JH and it's a little new to him/them (that a girl like by HJ is always around)  unlike Ji-ah that has a different surrounding than them. So basically, about HH,  it's attention - related or jealousy - related thing. 

LMAO,  you got me laugh so hard in that sentence about HH interrupting. Me: Lol,  yup sir,  you should have known your place. Fins another lady but not Jeongha. 

Done with episode 5. :cutekitty:

Whoa!  I'm loss for words.

I love the whole episode. I love how lovely the interaction of otp whenever they meet. They have these sparks in their faces whenever they are talking with each other like the way their smiles surfaced when they see each other in the script reading , in the salon,  

or in the shooting. 

I don't think HH has that thing with JH. I think he just feels new with the fact that HJ's attention is going to JH. I mean they are friend for a long time and he has been the one taking care of HJ all this time. Protecting him,  giving him chances in every wotk he is doing as what we watched in the previous episodes. It's like jealousy. I mean,  I have been observing his eyes but it's not that deep to know that he has this unexplainable feelings towards JH. I hope my analysis is true coz am not also a fan of LT. I hope other conflicts will arise but who knows, we don't know yet where the story will go. 

I like the family meeting. I can totally relate. We are also like that. It's just that my siblings and I have a better relationship than HJ and KJ. Haraboji is really right. The elder should be the one setting the right example. Well it hits home, not only with Haraboji but to everyone in the family meeting. Moreover,  GJ moving out has a perfect reason but at the same time is a little irrational. Aesook Eomma analysis is so practical. Money is always the problem. I think his Mom has a point. Save first then move out after he has saved for a yearly deposit and not monthly or move out if the rent fee is lower than 500 k Won. 

I love how HJ knows his Eomma well while Appa and Hyung are all ignorant why eomma is fond in reading the book titled: The book Girl With A Pearl Earring. Eomma can relate how the house helper in the book put back things exactly in their place after they cleaned up and for her that's a skill, lol, and for me it's a very commendable skill bec I'm far from that. 

[ let's just give some time for this book to become one of the best selling books again since it is inserted in the script] 

Okay this just for now. Let me finish my insights after I sleep. I'm going to sleep now. Thanks for reading. Yawn! :GN1:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2