[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Hi everyone! :wub:

JeongHa ssi qoutes:

“From outside, everyone looks so happy...

I said everyone “looks” happy. I never said they’re actually happy.”

“You won’t find anything if you think it’s impossible.”

• Like 6

Done with Episode 3.

This episode mostly focused on the slow developments of the relationship between the otp. Well,  they are very comfortable with each other and I feel the chemistry. I love the interactions. It's not very obvious but you can feel that they are in the first stage of that feeling of being in love. 

savetweetvid-Eh4v5mw-Uc-AAt-Gu9.gif

cto

Spoiler
7 hours ago, autumnight said:

The way he looks at her... Is this going to be a triangle? 

OMG!  When I was watching hae hyo and jeongha I was like I tot  no love triangle will be developed here and I was like my heart was beating so fast and was so jealous for hyejoon. For some reason,  don't know exactly why I felt that way. 

However,  because the best fangirl drew the line already with haehyo so I hope in the future the two bestfriends won't be struggling with the woman in the middle. :D

Spoiler

IMG-20200915-001015.jpg

IMG-20200915-001037.jpg

Spoiler
2 hours ago, uglypearl said:

In the official website there wasn't a love triangle in the relationship chart.. 

There wasn't any arrow between HaeHyo and JungHa. 

-------------

Also ...

Is there a page in this soompi thread about their character description?

If there isn't, can someone translate HaeHyo's character description?

Based from online translation (google), it wasn't mentioned that HaeHyo is attracted or inlove with JungHa. 

Also I'm confused at the last part, It says something like HaeHyo has a deep affection for HyeJoon,

I hope someone will translate them.

Thanks so much in advance.

@uglypearl here is the trans. I only used Google trans so please bear with the grammar. :D

Spoiler

Won Hae Hyo Hyo 26 years old, model and actor "I always compete fairly. I've never been privileged!" There is a lot of playfulness. It is clear what you like and dislike, and do not do what you dislike.

There are times when Hye-jun feels frustrated that he has to do what he dislikes to do what he likes. A man is a'challenge'. I have a strong desire to play and I can't live. Work hard to die for what you like.

Before entering elementary school, Haehyo thought his house was ordinary. The mother's opinion that she should send a private elementary school is not accepted by her father, and she goes to a public elementary school.There, as you become friends with Hye-jun and Jin-woo, you think about wealth and poverty. There are times when the wealth he enjoys is a little sorry for Hyejun. However, contrary to her own opinion, she has a deep affection for Hyejun, who accepts the condition of poverty positively and lives hard.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Haraboji brings so much heart to the show. 

192-C5241-C09-C-4-E15-A5-C7-B3-FF61-E238

I still can’t get over this scene. The intense way both of them looked at each other. And how they are drawn to each other. 
F129-A7-F5-2-DD1-4-FAF-9-AB4-59982-C2-EE

It will be messy if Hae Hyo persists with his his interest with Jeong Ha. He should know better than to cross those boundaries.

Hae Hyo’s mom is starting to get on my nerves. I can’t imagine how Hye Jun’s mom put up with that kind of attitude for so long. 

I like Hye Jun’s attitude towards taking on the acting part. As they say, there are no small roles, only small actors. There’s no shame with not getting the part that he wants as long as he does the work diligently. And it was the director who casted him so that could be a good sign for him being noticed for his talent.

Lastly, Hye Jun’s dad should change his profession to baseball player instead.:Megalol:

Spoiler

D43-B1-B3-C-ADEA-4144-8229-CD640-EDC61-C

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Hello! After "IOTNBO", I waited so long for this drama and here it is! It is my first time watching Park Bo-gum acting and he is so good at it! I did not know that!

I love Park-Park chemistry, they're bounded with a good start and also with friendship and I guess this is the best way to start a relationship.

Spoiler

Jung-ha is afraid that her feelings for Hye-jun might cause a mess but I loved the way how Hae-hyo gived her the courage to "just go for it! go with your feelings!".

I don't think there would be a love triangle (at first I thought that Hae-hyo had feelings for Hye-jun hahah, apologies).

I love Park So-dam's acting too! She's genuinely embarking on her roles! Go sis!

Hope Record of Youth has good ratings! It deserves!

이스탄불에서 사랑 ! <3

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Jeong Ha’s admission...

2-BBA6-A98-7304-4-B04-A38-E-942500-BFC66

96-D81-DBB-EBBA-44-AD-9938-1-B882-FEC955
2949-F8-F3-6852-4-DFC-95-A5-6-B882-EB6-F

I’m sure Hye Jun must already have suspicions about it. Even from their first meeting at the fashion show as she tried to cover it up. I think he just wants to hear her say the words out loud. And the way he did by walking out, most probably to save her from embarrassment during that moment, was the sweetest. 

Spoiler

But his joy can’t be denied. Just look at that smile at the end...priceless! :wub:

4-FFEA8-F9-E7-E1-4-DF1-B014-0-F86-BF179-

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

OMG!  When I was watching hae hyo and jeongha I was like I tot  no love triangle will be developed here and I was like my heart was beating so fast and was so jealous for hyejoon. For some reason,  don't know exactly why I felt that way. 

However,  because the best fangirl drew the line already with haehyo so I hope in the future the two bestfriends won't be struggling with the woman in the middle. :D

I guess I'm just overthinking that scene because of the look he gave and the bgm that started playing soon after lol Or maybe this will be a triangle with Hye Joon in the middle :Megalol:

Most likely just a budding friendship though right? :D

• LOL 1