Quantcast

[Current Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록 - Mon & Tue @ 21:00 KST

@Sakurafairy @rukizie @Sodamssi

So true! And if we feel bad we also look at images and videos of our oppas or watch dramas we like. :D

:sipsboba:

Welcome to the thread, @Badette Aguilar! :D You basically did by posting here. You can watch the episode and share your thoughts and feelings here if you like after each episode or even inbetween the next episodes throughout the week.

:waves:

• Love 3
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This confession scene will now be one of my favorite romantic moments in dramas because it was so raw and felt so real. And because it was true to Hye Jun’s character. He has always been a straightfor

Who can't get over these scenes because it really caused me to cry so much.        I never imagined how beautiful and excellent these scenes were. Ahh,  Bogum and Haraboji mad

2 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Jung Ha represents Us All. She is the MVF (Most Valuable Fangirl :D) on this planet. Yup, agreed, we get thirsty with our Korean oppa. Yeow to fangirling frenzy. 

@Jillia @rukizie @Sodamssi

Agree.. me too.. when im sad or got no mood to work.. watches my bias oppa kinda change my mood. 

• Love 4

Let's take a look at this actor who just punched several times our Hye Joon. 

'Youth Record' Kim Geon-woo and Park Bo-gum fight...'Intense first appearance'

Actor Kim Gun-woo made a special appearance in'Youth Records' and left a strong impression.

In the tvN new monthly drama'Youth Records', which aired for the first time on the 7th, Kim Gun-woo first appeared as a star of the same age as Park Do-ha, who establishes a confrontation with Sa Hye-jun (played by Park Bo-gum).

On this day, while modeling on the broadcast, Kim Gun-woo disregarded Hye-jun, who works part-time as a bodyguard, and wielded violence to induce anger in the home theater, and from the first broadcast of the special appearance, he performed a hot performance that increased the dramatic tension.

Kim Gun-woo, who played a part in the emotional acting that induces the anger of the home theater according to the character, created a friendly atmosphere by matching the action with Park Bo-gum, who worked together.

Kim Geon-woo, who performed impressive performances in dramas'Sam, My Way','Live','Bad Detective' and'Catch a Ghost', is interested in the actions that he will show in'Youth Records'.

On the other hand,'Youth Record' is a drama depicting the growth record of youth who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair against the wall of reality, and is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 PM.

Fans get so funny-angry. :onfirex::loolz:

• LOL 6

2nd episode just started :getmygrooveon:

Hye Jun's face when she said she's not his fan... ^^;;

m3ayUTt.png

finally saw the runway though...

k3IfD9Y.png

bZW0CPL.png

Spoiler

This part is something I didn't expect, but this drama actually goes there...

The designer went for Hye Jun...

euDF8Hw.png

Inviting him to his home..

INpQ1ls.png

96YZE5U.png

:onfirex:

• Shocked 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3