[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

News article related to Covid-19 situation in Korea and Record of Youth filming.

:issohappy:

TITLE: [DA: Issue] No interruption in shooting 'Youth Records' next week as scheduled (ft.Park Bo-gum)

TVN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Youth Record" (playwright Ha Myung-hee, director Ahn Gil-ho) is in full swing.

According to 닷's report, "Youth Records" is in the process of filming the second half with the aim of ending all filming at the end of this month.

Although some of the works stopped filming for a while due to concerns over the spread of coronavirus infection-19, COVID-19, "Youth Records" will continue with the scheduled filming schedule.

The move is aimed at completing the filming of Park Bo-gum, who will join the Marine Corps on August 31.

Another reason why the "Youth Records" team has not yet suspended since no cast or staff has corona or contact with Corona 19.

It is not clear when the shooting will end, but it is expected to take place sometime between August 25 and 26.

The production presentation will also proceed as scheduled if there are no major variables.

However, as the health authorities have issued quarantine guidelines, the government plans to conduct online events with a minimum number of people.

"Youth Records" depicts the growth records of young people who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair on the wall of reality.

It will premiere at 9 p.m. on September 7th.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum will join the naval training center in Changwon, South Gyeongsang Province, on Sunday.

After entering the military, he will undergo training for recruits (basic military training) and serve in the military as a public relations officer for the Navy's culture.

Park Bo-gum will be discharged from the military in April 2022.

Hong Se-young, a reporter for projecthong@donga.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000848723

:approves:

TITLE: "Youth Record' Park Bo-gum x Byeon Woo-seok's family poster 2 types released today".

0001491145-001-20200821142710366.jpg

'Youth Records' is a story of family members who will fill the youth's hot growth record together.

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Youth Records" (written by Ha Myung-hee and directed by Ahn Kil-ho), which will premiere on September 7, unveiled two posters showing the family of two young people, Sa Hye-joon (played by Park Bo-gum) and Won Hae-hyo (played by Byun Woo-seok), who have the same dream today (21st).

The scenery you see is different, but I'm looking forward to the stories of those who will keep their youth by themselves and grow together.

'Youth Records' is a drama that depicts the growth records of young people who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair on the wall of reality.

The hot records of those who go straight to their dreams in their own ways give excitement and empathy.

The meeting of the syndrome maker, which guarantees perfection, is also fueling expectations.

Director Ahn Kil-ho, who showed the power of meticulous yet delicate production through "Secret Forest," "Memories of the Alhambra," and "WATCHER," and writer Ha Myung-hee, who melts realistic attention into warm and emotional stories such as "Doctors" and "Temperature of Love," make drama fans excited.

On top of that, the combination of Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, Byun Woo-seok, Ha Hee-ra, Shin Ae-ra, Han Jin-hee, Park Soo-young, and Seo Sang-won, who will realistically unravel their youth, heats up expectations.

A family poster released today (21st) shows two families enjoying a sunny holiday.

Though she is one of the best friends in the world who has had the same dream, Sa Hye-joon and Won Hae-hyo, who grew up in a slightly different environment.

The other scenery of Handongne in the picture stimulates curiosity. The alleyway where you go shopping side by side and come back home is full of happiness in the footsteps of the family of Sa Hye-jun, who is simple but full of laughter.

The images of Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra), who has her arms crossed by her son, Sa Young-nam (Park Soo-young), who is willing to carry her wife's luggage, Sa Min-ki (Han Jin-hee), a fashionista grandfather who protects his grandson who has a warm smile, and his model student brother Sa Kyung-joon (Lee Jae-won), are drawing attention.

Although it is an uneasy youth that has achieved nothing, attention is being paid to whether Sa Hye-jun will be able to achieve her dream in the arms of her family, which is always on my side.

It is interesting to see Won Hae Hyo's family enjoying tea time in the garden.

Although the atmosphere is quite different from the noisy family of Sa Hye-jun, it is not as different as love for children.

Kim Yi-young (played by Shin Ae-ra) smiles brightly next to her husband Won Tae-kyung (played by Seo Sang-won). The way you look at your son Won-hyo and daughter Won-na (Cho Yoo-jung) shows the affection of a "passionate mother" who doesn't mind close management of her child.

The point to watch is whether Won Hae-hyo, who wants to succeed with her efforts rather than her family background, can achieve her dream of being an "actor" entirely on her own.

Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk break down into models 'Sa Hye-jun' and 'Won Hae-hyo' that run toward their dreams of becoming an actor.

The two mothers, Han Ae-sook and Kim Yi-young, who had very different backgrounds and values, were respectively in charge of Ha Hee-ra and Shin Ae-ra.

The story of two mothers, who have different fan chants, support, and love methods for their sons with the same dream, is expected to sympathize.

The production team of "Youth Records" said, "I sympathize with the realistic story of families who share the growth of youth.

Watching Sa Hye-joon and Won Hae-hyo's family will be another fun factor, he said. "Please look forward to the stories of family members who are supportive of the youth who are fighting hard, exciting youth romance, and those who will complete a page of the youth record."

Meanwhile, tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Youth Records" has been produced by Pan Entertainment, a famous TV drama that has shown numerous hits over a long period of time, including "Winter Sonata," "Moon Embracing the Sun," "Fight for My Way," and "When the Camellia Blooms."

The first episode will be aired on tvN at 9 p.m. on Monday, September 7th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/057/0001491145

• Like 3

Hi all! Thought I will join in the spazzing about the drama cos the air date for ROY is drawing closer. :lol:

For some reason, I do find myself getting more excited and hyped about the drama for many reasons. First and foremost, I must say that I like the main storyline which delves on the pursuit of hopes and dreams of young people in spite of the difficulties and setbacks they are likely to be faced with and encounter in reaching for their goals. It's something which is definitely relatable to us as we go through the various stages in our lives. I have learnt that Life is not a bed of roses but we can still make a difference. :)

This may seem like a plot which may sound familiar to most of us, drama lovers, but what will make a difference and impact to a drama would be the main leads and the supporting cast playing out their roles remarkably well to the point that they are able to make their characters come alive. I have always loved a drama which can be inspiring, heartwarming with its fair share of their lighthearted yet emotive moments.

(I tend to shy away from psychological thriller dramas cos they tend to sway towards a darker genre and is usually filled with many intense scenes). :wub:

I believe we can expect our Park-Park Couple achieving just that as Park Bo Gum and Park So Dam have always been able to put up an impressive portrayal of their roles as both are highly versatile actors with amazing acting talents. Not forgetting Byun Woo Seok from Flower Crew who has also charmed us viewers with his portrayal of his role as the intelligent and yet sensitive Do Joon. And the leads' moms played by award-winning veteran actresses, Ha Hee Ra and Shin Ae Ra. :fullofhearts:

Many thanks to @gumtaek and @Sakurafairy for all your frequent updates and snippets of info about our Park-Park Couple and their upcoming drama! :approves:

Sharing some of my favourite gifs of our favourite Park-Park Couple...:wub:

Spoiler
Our OTP...
YI6gJ1O.gif
vSgHyiU.gif

Loving the Bromance too...
mc3Bkb9.gif

Our adorable Jung-Ha...
2FdcNCg.gif
Cr dc gall

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Jillia as far as this tweet of the staff is disclosing, the shooting has not been wrapped up yet but I think by Tues or Wed (edited: got wrong with days,sorry:)) the shooting will end as what the news stated also.

Hopefully, bec Bogummy needs to attend the presscon, by hook or by crook, on August 27. :D

:shaq:

OTH,  No worries, once the first episode is shown, we'll have so much topics to talked about. 

@gumtaek @MinLyn 

Gumtaek, thanks for giving us always real time updates and Minlyn thank you for your trans. We appreciate it.

:heart2:

My thoughts: The process of the events of the drama is what I'm really looking forward to. The plot, the twists, the conflicts, and the way they'll connect each scenes. 

For the acting of the leads, no doubts bec these actors/actresses are all well known for their versatilities. The young actors/actresses are all popular for their acting prowess plus the veterans that are stars in their own era. 

LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR THIS DRAMA ... but for us Bogummy fans,  this drama is always a 101% win to us, no matter what happens in the airing and in the future. This will be a good memory for us that we'll be going to whenever we miss him during his military service. :)

:heartxoxo:

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

@Sakurafairy

Thank you so much! :D I thought I read somewhere in the thread they hadn't wrapped up filming yet but things can happen so quickly, so I just thought I would ask again.

Spoiler

Ahh,  I knew now what you were reffering to. It's the CJE&NM Studio shooting site. Yup, they were done there. The inside shoots were already done but those outside scenes are still ongoing. Hopefully by Tuesday all filming will be finished. So they will still have one day rest before the presscon on Aug27.

BOGUMMY & SODAMMIE KIYOWO:D

trans:

Sa Hye Jun : How did you feel when you first saw me?

An Jeong Ha: I was very nervous. If you watch the show, I can see how I couldn't sleep. 

Jeong Ha ssi we feel you. We also couldn't sleep whenever it is about Bogummy. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

My pretty Sodam ssi. 

@Nur Nuri Sodam is as important as Bogum and Wooseok in this drama. What I love here is that, she is the only female lead here unlike with the other dramas there will always be two male leads and two female leads (lead and supporting). 

She'll get all the airtime for a female lead. No other actress is in the cast aside from the cameos of some actresses. So let's cheer up and support her all the way like Bogum's fans are doing. Our girl is so amazing in many different areas. 

To cheer you up... Sodam ssi saying... for our never ending support to her.:)

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

cr: gif owner

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Gumtaek : TBH i dont hate bogum anything he is. I know he is a halyu star and had given the big contribution for korean drama industry.

Sodamssi: you are right..

I felt sorry for misunderstood these all :weary:

Yeah, I just lil bit sad about sodam has less screen time of these promotion. Just it :bawling: hope im wrong :weary:

I still support youth record, bogum, woseok and the whole team of youth record production ever. Hope everything will be okay #fighting

• Like 4

Eng Subs :)

To all Record of Youth Fans: Let's all support the drama with a happy and sincere heart no matter who we are supporting individually. The success of this drama is the success of our loved actor/actress.

Cheers to the success of Record of Youth.:heart2:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@MinLyn

They're so beautiful!

I'm ready for the first episode! :D

Yeah @Jillia! They make such a lovely and adorable couple. I'm also eagerly waiting for the premiere of ROY! Can't wait to see our Park-Park Couple onscreen together! I'm also looking forward to seeing more bromance between Hye-Joon and Hae-Hyo too! :fullofhearts:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Yesss!!!  It's the last day of shooting wc means :

1. the presscon is the next schedule we are going to look forward to, Aug27;

2. then Bogummy's enlistment (am not gonna cry coz it's just 20 months) Aug31;

3. and lastly the first week of the drama airing, Sept7.

Thanks to all the people who have invested their hard works and dedications including the cast and the production staff. Well done everyone. 

:hwaiting2:

It's always popping out in the screen. To remind viewers that Record of Youth is coming in Sept 7.

IMG-20200823-133131.jpg

IMG-20200823-133133.jpg

cto

@MinLynthe gifs are so lovely. :wub:Hye Joon and Jeong Ha chemistry is overflowing. I love it. 

Same as you, excited also to the bromance of Hye Joon and Hae Hyo. B)

• Love 1