[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

https://www.kdramapal.com/park-bo-gum-thanks-his-mother-ha-hee-ranew-teaser-record-of-youth/

Found a new teaser featuring the leads' parents (I'm just feeling it coz I don't understand Korean yet, haha!) So excited for this drama coz of Bo Gum and So Dam! :D This will be my first time to watch Woo Seok though. Mixed emotions rn, as this will be Bo Gum's gift for all of us before his military enlistment at the end of this month :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)

All chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!

We have chosen three sageuks:

1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

2) Empress Ki (with Ji Chang Wook)

3) The Moon Embracing the Sun (with Kim Soo Hyun)

All three dramas were big hits back in the day, some even achieving over 40% viewership ratings!

You can join one of the re-watch parties or all of them! It doesn't matter if you have already seen the drama or it's your first time. Everyone is welcome to join!

:piggydance:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon & @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Park Bo Gum And Byun Woo Seok Are Both Industry Rivals And Close Friends In “Record Of Youth”
Aug 19, 2020
by J. Lim

tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Record of Youth” has shared new stills of Park Bo Gum and Byun Woo Seok!

“Record of Youth” will tell the story of young people struggling to achieve their dreams and find love amidst the harsh reality of life in the modeling industry.

The drama stars Park Bo Gum as Sa Hye Joon, Park So Dam as Ahn Jung Ha, and Byun Woo Seok as Won Hae Hyo.

Sa Hye Joon and Won Hae Hyo are both models who want to succeed as actors as well. Although they grew up in the same neighborhood, they had completely different family lives and personalities growing up.

As they are both aiming to transition from modeling to acting, there is a sense of rivalry between them, but they also sincerely cheer each other on as close friends.

The new stills show Sa Hye Joon and Won Hae Hyo hard at work as models. As they are long-time friends, they know what each other is thinking just by exchanging glances and they like to spend time together outside of work to recharge.

They share both the good and bad aspects of their lives with each other, and are always supporting each other in their careers and futures.

The two actors have also become close in real life working on the drama. Byun Woo Seok said, “I was grateful that Park Bo Gum approached me first. You can clearly see that he is a kind and good person.

I’m learning a lot from him on set.” He continued to add, “We feel at ease with each other, almost like we’re childhood friends too. I feel like that closeness between us will shine through in the drama.”

The production staff of “Record of Youth” added, “Park Bo Gum and Byun Woo Seok will charm viewers in different ways.

We hope viewers will keep an eye on the growth that both Sa Hye Joon and Won Hae Hyo undergo as they try to make their dreams come true. Please anticipate their bromance.”

“Record of Youth” is set to premiere on September 7 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1420047wpp/park-bo-gum-and-byun-woo-seok-are-both-industry-rivals-and-close-friends-in-record-of-youth

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The battle of Hye Jun's dream and his responsibility with his country is bottling in his mind right now.

Ottoke, he received his enlistment notice already. Ottoke???  No time for Hye Jun's dream. How will it be now?

Screenshot-20200819-151346.jpg

This hasn't been shown but the twists are getting deeper. 

:cries:

I feel that his haraboshi will be his leaning wall all the time. :smooches2:

IMG-20200819-150240.jpg

Photos cto

• Like 2
  • Sad 2