[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Serena Fang said:

Does anyone knows when Youth Record starts to film?

Sodam has Oscars in Feb and her film, Parasite, is nominated for Best Picture and etc. I'm just hoping that the filming schedule won't cause schedule conflict.

Regarding her potential appearance at the ceremony on February 9, Park So Dam’s agency recently stated that nothing has been decided yet.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1378432wpp/parasite-star-park-so-dam-beams-in-photos-with-charlize-theron

For the shooting's schedule,  no news yet about it in Naver. We'll post here immediately if there will be in the coming days. :)

• Insightful 1

12 hours ago, Jillia said:

I also think it might depend on whether Park So Dam will appear at the Oscars or not. I'm sure as part of the main cast in "Parasite" she was probably invited. But I also think filming schedule will decided as soon as most of the roles (supporting cast) has been decided as well. You need more than the 3 leads to film a drama. :D

Also I'm not sure if Park Bo Gum is done filming Seobok. So this might play into it as well. :)

Annyeong @Jillia Seobok's wrap up party was held last December if I'm not mistaken. It means the actual/physical shooting is done already. I think the technical parts are the one that the production crews are finishing right now. As what Seobok film thread stated, it would premiere in June. Fingers crossed. God bless Seobok. :wub:

Bogum's activities are mostly CFs shootings for Coca-Cola, Eider, Shinhan Bank, Ace Bed, TNGT and his latest one that ended and shown to d world was the music video of Kakao Page "I Love You A Lot" sung by Lee Seung Cheol,  aside from his masteral study. Blossom isn't including any schedule yet about YR. I think YR/ROY prod casts are still doing the finalization of the supporting casts, the script and shooting places :).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Jillia So Dam is invited to Oscars because her film gets nomination for Best Picture. Any Best Picture nomination always have the entire cast. Kinda like when Moonlight wins Oscars, the entire cast goes on the stage to get Oscars. 

So Dam is supposedly "confirmed" to go to Oscars on Feb 9 by a close source on Twitter, so it makes no sense to film YR that early. I mean, at least I hope not since I didn't see any news about YR lately. Honestly, I want her to go to Oscars because it's not like every year you can walk down the red carpet at Oscars and your movie gets nominated. 

@Sakurafairy didn't I heard that Park Bo Gum is joining the film called Wonder Land? I thought he's filming the movie this month and Feb. 

• Like 1

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Serena Fang said:

@Jillia 

So Dam is supposedly "confirmed" to go to Oscars on Feb 9 by a close source on Twitter, so it makes no sense to film YR that early. I mean, at least I hope not since I didn't see any news about YR lately. Honestly, I want her to go to Oscars because it's not like every year you can walk down the red carpet at Oscars and your movie gets nominated. 

@Sakurafairy didn't I heard that Park Bo Gum is joining the film called Wonder Land? I thought he's filming the movie this month and Feb. 

Annyeong @Serena Fang

Attending Oscars is huge.  That's a once in a life time experience. I hope it will materialize. It will be a daebak experience for her.  Anyway, the movie is well acclaimed so hoping she attends it. :wub:

As for Wonderland film as I stated before the offer is still on the table since Blossom Entertainment isn't saying any rejection which will be read in Naver, if there is. 

Moreover, Wonderland has many leads and revolving three scenarios for the widow Tang Wei, the young figure skaters couple Bogum and Suzy and the Wonderland operators Jung Yu Mi and Choi Woo Shik, so the shooting isn't that hectic. 

Spoiler

Park Bo-gum, Suzy and I will breathe ... "A wonder review of 'Wonderland' appearance" (official)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001346680

Park Bo Gum schedule until January 26 as per BE Website 

2020.01.20~2020.01.26
1월 20일(월) 광고 촬영

2020.01.20~2020.01.26
January 20th (Month) Ad Filming

http://blossomenter.com/actors/park_bogum/archives/schedule/

Unfortunately, Blossom is not putting a month-long schedule of PBG. It's always for a week. Hopefully, going to February month Blossom would release schedule connecting to YR/RoY. :)

For the meantime, let's meet our leads.:wub::wub::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Sa Hye Joon-ssi

02.jpg

An Jung Ha-ssi 

Screenshot-20200123-053755.jpg

Won Hae Hyo-ssi 

actor-model-byeon-wooseok-4.jpg

Photo Credits: OWNERS :)

Late Post :wub:

Actor Park Bogum, Park Sodam, and Byun Wooseok reportedly will be the lead cast in new tvN drama 'Youth Record'

Spoiler

fL1Gu3S.jpg

Actor Park Bogum, Park Sodam, and Byun Wooseok reportedly will be the lead cast in new tvN drama 'Youth Record'

Spoiler

Screenshot-20200123-055955.jpg

Netizen comments :

(+369,-12) Oh, Park Bogum, I am looking forward to watching the new drama.

(+264,-1) Oh finally Park Bogum in drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've been waiting so long ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

(+237,-5) This drama will make Park Bogum face looking so good.

(+118,-2) Park Bogum will be played as Sa Hyejun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really want to see Park Bogum.

(+30,0) Park Bogum's season greeting looks like a lot of beauty these days. It'll be fun just looking at your face. I'm looking forward to it because you're good at acting. Especially two actors with different eyes.

(+26,0) Park Bogum's acting is so good. I think he's a really good actor. I will trust and see.

https://www.storykpop.com/2020/01/actor-park-bogum-park-sodam-and-byun.html?m=1

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Serena Fang said:

So Dam is supposedly "confirmed" to go to Oscars on Feb 9 by a close source on Twitter, so it makes no sense to film YR that early. 

I think she still can attend Oscar even when they started filming YR. As an example Bogum went to japan for MAMA in the middle of Encounter, he did it again for music bank Hongkong. 

So I think it wont be a problem for her as well. 

But for what I remember there's still no fix schedule for YR yet. 

Cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1376184wpp/park-bo-gum-park-so-dam-and-byun-woo-seok-confirmed-for-new-drama-about-models

Currently, the drama is in talks to air in the Monday-Tuesday time slot sometime in the middle of the year, but this is subject to change.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler
On 1/23/2020 at 3:11 AM, Serena Fang said:

@Jillia 

@Sakurafairy

Spoiler
On 1/23/2020 at 6:54 AM, rahma92 said:

I think she still can attend Oscar even if they filming YR. As an example Bogum went to japan for MAMA in the middle of Encounter, he did it again for music bank Hongkong. 

So I think it wont be a problem for her as well. 

But for what I remember there's still no fix schedule for YR yet. 

Cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1376184wpp/park-bo-gum-park-so-dam-and-byun-woo-seok-confirmed-for-new-drama-about-models

Currently, the drama is in talks to air in the Monday-Tuesday time slot sometime in the middle of the year, but this is subject to change.

Yup,  I remember that. While in the midst of Encounter filming Bogum went to host MAMA 2019 in Japan. He made it successfully. So SoDam can do it too. Anyway,  Bogum is doing a departure -event - arrival schedule if his schedule is hectic. If ever this kind of schedule will be experienced by SoDam she just needs to the D-E-A system like Bogum is always doing.  

Yup, the airing date is yet to fix. :thumbsup:

A little info/analysis about the length of shooting schedule:

Encounter first script reading:  August 2018

Started shooting: September to October in Cuba - November to December in Korea

Ended Shooting : December 2018

Drama broadcasted: late November 2018

Drama ended: late January 2019. 

http://asianwiki.com/Encounter_(Korean_Drama)

Meaning the drama shooting just took a full 3 months of non-stop shoots. Since Encounter has Cuba scenes it was harder for the prod crew but YR is in local scenes only (Korea only).

So the schedules for YR/RoY might be  like this especially for a 16 episodes drama: 

First script reading:  February 2020

Shooting starts: March - June

Shooting ends: June 2020

Drama broadcasts: May 2020

Drama ends:  July 2020

If this will be the case,  while shooting this drama, if Seobok's premiere will be in June, Bogum will do these two - YR drama shooting and Seobok's promotions simultaneously. Well, Bogummy is very good in multitasking. 

For SoDam she has all the time in d world to attend if she is invited to the Oscars since the drama has only a script reading schedule in February and if the script reading won't fall in the exact date of the Academy Awards. That will be its conflict and I hope not bc she deserves to be there. :)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Spoiler
16 hours ago, Serena Fang said:

@Sakurafairy So Park Bo Gum hasn't filmed Wonderland, interesting. From the way all the news release, I thought they start to film the movie. 

That's what I know. Naver is telling everything about an artist's activities. If there is, it will be released in Naver and posted in our actor's thread - Park Bo Gum. We r putting everything there especially @gumtaek who is diligently doing that. I know you are also familiar with that Korean portal, you can check yourself especially for SoDams articles and add it in her own thread :)

• Insightful 2

Powerful line-up of tvN Drama for 2020.

Youth Records is #5.

IMG-20200128-172819.jpg

IMG-20200128-172831.jpg

The videos used were Encounters'. :)

Spoiler

Screenshot-20200128-173421.jpg

Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam's next teaser TVN new drama 'Youth Records' teaser video was released for the first time.

On the 28th afternoon tvN drama official YouTube channel, “★ Blast public ★ stronger 2020 tvN drama lineup preview | There is no end to pleasure, a video titled tvN tvN EP.11 ”.

Spoiler

724949-439714-338.jpg

The released video contains teaser videos of tvN dramas to be aired in 2020. In particular, the teaser video of 'Youth Records', which appears in the second half of the video, stands out.

It is a short video of about 5 seconds, but fans are cheering because Park Bo-gum's appearance is the first teaser.

Youth Records' is a drama about the achievements and hopes of the male and female protagonists in the process of becoming actors and stars in the background of Hannam-dong. He acted as Sa Hye-joon, Park So-dam as makeup artist Ahn Jung-ha, and Byun Woo-suk as model and actor Won Hae-hyo.

TvN 'Youth Records', which is gathering topics with the director Ahn Gil-ho and Ha Myung-hee, will be broadcast for the first time in 2020.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=724949#_enliple

Spoiler
16 hours ago, Serena Fang said:

According to MyDramaList, the drama has airing date of 6/30. Anyone know if there is any truth in it?

https://mydramalist.com/52015-youth-report

MyDramaList has Shin Aera, so that means someone got some news to it. 

We do not know the airing date yet.  I think so too @rahma92 - MDL isn't that reliable. 

Let's wait for February, surely there will be announcement to be made for YR first script reading dates. Their schedules will appear in Naver that's for sure. :)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@rahma92 I remember when Jang Ki Yong was still attached to the project, the director/scriptwriter said to be aired in May. So between May and Jun seems about right. 

The problem is Summer Olympics is gonna be pretty busy, so choosing to air in summer is not exactly the good choice. But airing in end May or beg. Jun definitely makes sense, b/c the episode list is 16 episodes, so it should end before Olympics start. 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Record of Youth, 청춘기록 - Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam & Byun Woo Seok - Premieres in May
Spoiler
9 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Ha Hee Ra is different from Shin Ae Ra? Lol, obviously. :D

So HHR who is the real wife of Choi Soo Jong will be PBG's eomma in the drama. Interesting. 

Btw, according to this news article of News1 the shooting will start in March. 

"Youth Records" is currently finalizing casting,It will start shooting in March.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004437319

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:
  Hide contents

Ha Hee Ra is different from Shin Ae Ra? Lol, obviously. :D

So HHR who is the real wife of Choi Soo Jong will be PBG's eomma in the drama. Interesting. 

Btw, according to this news article of News1 the shooting will start in March. 

"Youth Records" is currently finalizing casting,It will start shooting in March.

Yes, she is a actress in her own right and happily married to Choi Soo Jong :). Good that you pointed out the March filming. I was so focused on the casting news. 

• Like 2

On 1/28/2020 at 10:50 PM, DreamCatcher2011 said:

@Serena Fang I think Olympic will start in August. So it's wise to air the drama in May. If it's start in May then it will finish in July. 

No, summer Olympics starts at July 24. Go to https://www.olympic.org/tokyo-2020 and you will see the information there. 

If the drama starts at 5/25, then it makes sense to finish before summer Olympics start.

21 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Good. Plenty of time to prepare, esp. considering Sodam is the type who uses Meisner acting style with a tad of method acting, so she takes time to transform into the character. 

After seeing these news, Ha Myung Hee is setting up character foil in BWS's character vs PBG's character. One born with silver spoon, the other comes from dirt poor. Contrast in triangle love set up.

What about PSD's character family then?

• Like 1