[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Thank you all for the updates.

The gangster look of Bogum is totally hilarious,  @Sakurafairy. I don't mind harassing by a handsome thug like him.

:handsup:

IMG-20200806-000836.jpg

IMG-20200806-000837.jpg

cr:logo

I love the fourth teaser. I love the chemistry of Bogum and Sodam. They are cutie couple. 

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

@Sodamssi Sodam has her own unique charm. I love her stills in your post. She may not be in the beautiful side but she is superbly charming. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Springmaiden:  you are right, just as Park Bo Gum may not be in manly handsome side, but he has exotic charm. Just like Park So Dam too :D

Yeah, Park So Dam has superb charismatic charm. I love her so much..

:glee:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

News articles:heartxoxo:

IMG-20200806-065657.jpg

tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Record of Youth” has revealed a new teaser!

Starring Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok, “Record of Youth” follows the story of young people in the modeling industry who are trying to achieve their dreams.

Park Bo Gum plays the bright and warm yet realistic Sa Hye Joon, who’s aiming to become a model and actor.

Park So Dam takes on the role of sensible and hardworking Ahn Jung Ha, who is Sa Hye Joon’s fan.

She enters a major company after graduating from a top college, but three years later, she gives up her job to chase her dream of becoming a makeup artist.

Byun Woo Seok portrays Won Hae Hyo, who also dreams of becoming an actor and wants to be acknowledged for his efforts and talents rather than his family.

The teaser starts with a frustrated Sa Hye Joon saying, “You’re asking how I got here? Why? Is there something about me?” He then gets into an argument with his father, who doesn’t support his dreams.

Ahn Jung Ha faces tough times as well when she becomes discouraged at work. At home, Ahn Jung Ha scrolls through social media and edits her own videos, smiling at the thought of becoming a makeup artist.

Next, Won Hae Hyo is in a conversation with someone and says, “What can we do? I’m taking responsibility for Hye Joon.”

Meanwhile, Sa Hye Joon shares his concerns about the future and tells Won Hae Hyo, “When you get older, your friends change according to how well you’re doing.” Won Hae Hyo replies, “That doesn’t apply to us.”

Later, Ahn Jung Ha shows off her determination and says, “You have to create it for yourself. Nobody will give you anything fun for free.

” Park Bo Gum shares a similar mindset. “I believe more in working for myself, not for others,” he says.

The teaser ends with the statement, “Remember my dreams, reality, and friendship, and join me

”https://www.soompi.com/article/1417327wpp/watch-park-bo-gum-park-so-dam-and-byun-woo-seok-take-on-dreams-love-and-friendship-in-record-of-youth-teaser

:hooray2:

Screenshot-20200806-070218.jpg

Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok of tvN's new Mon-Tues drama series 'Record of Youth' wants to dedicate a message of hope to all the young professionals, working hard to reach their dreams!

Premiering this September 7 at 9 PM KST, 'Record of Youth' centers around three youths who fight against various odds each day to fulfill their career goals and dreams.

Park Bo Gum transforms into a young model who must work part-time to meet financial strains, all the while striving toward his true dream of becoming a talented actor.

Park So Dam takes on the role of a young makeup artist who wants to establish her own makeup brand one day, and Byun Woo Seok stands by the two leads as a reliable companion who puts friendship above all else. 

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/08/park-bo-gum-park-so-dam-byun-woo-seok-run-toward-their-dreams-in-latest-record-of-youth-teaser

:sweet:

IMG-20200806-070529.jpg

PARK Bo-gum and ‘Park So-dam will be serving up a heart-fluttering romance in “Record of Youth,” which is scheduled to premiere exclusively on Netflix on Sept. 7.

Sa Hye-jun (Park Bo-gum) and Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok) are childhood friends who are both models breaking into acting.

While working, they meet An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) who is a budding makeup artist.

Coming from different backgrounds, each of them has contrasting ordeals and family situations.

All three encounter love, trials, and friendship as they experience youth.

Watch all of the swoonworthy moments when “Record of Youth” premieres on Sept. 7, only on Netflix. (PR)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ph.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/record-youth-featuring-park-bo-134900553.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Springmaiden said:

Thank you all for the updates.

The gangster look of Bogum is totally hilarious,  @Sakurafairy. I don't mind harassing by a handsome thug like him.

cr:logo

I love the fourth teaser. I love the chemistry of Bogum and Sodam. They are cutie couple. 

@Sodamssi Sodam has her own unique charm. I love her stills in your post. She may not be in the beautiful side but she is superbly charming.

What sodam is not be in the beautiful side!!!! You have a eye problem, sodam is so beautiful also charming 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 2

My Park So Dam :fullofhearts:

Ahn Jung Ha Gifs

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-7.gif

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-6.gif

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-8.gif

Gifs created by me

Spoiler

I respect your opinion :)@Springmaiden and thank you for saying she is superbly charming. 

I will respect the saying: 

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then the person who is observing gets to decide what is beautiful. [cto] 

but for me she is both beautiful,  charming,  charismatic as @Nur Nurisaid and terrific in acting.

I'm so happy after years of not doing drama and after the tremendous super success of Parasite she has now walking to the paths of dramaland and double happiness since she is doing with great casts like Bogum,  Wooseok, Heera and AeRa etc. 

Let's hope for the success of this drama for both of our biases. :heartxoxo:

Edited by Sodamssi
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Record of Youth Teaser 4

Translation as follows :-

Hye Joon : If you were to ask me how come I've turned out to become like this? Why? What's wrong with me?!

Hye Joon's dad : Even if you were to reach for the sky, all you could do is just to catch a floating cloud! (implying Hye Joon is merely habouring an empty dream)

Hye Joon lashing out at his dad : No matter what Appa says, my life will not just vanish like this!

Hye Joon's mom grabs hold tightly of his dad.

Dad yells aloud : No! Let me go!

Caption reads : In reality, I am...

Jung Ha : Always striving hard in my life...

Lady yells at Jung Ha : Yah!!!

Jung Ha : My goal/dream is to create my own brand, An Jung Ha...

Caption reads : Friendship is also...

Hye Joon to Hae Hyo : What? What should I do?

Hae Hyo assures him : Don't you have me (with you)?

Hae Joon to HJ's mom : I will be responsible for Hye Joon...

Hye Joon : Don't they always tell us after we've grown up, it all depends on whether we are living well or not, our friends are likely to have changed too...

Hae Hyo to Hye Joon : To us, that will never happen...

Caption reads : Remember...

Lady speaking to Hye Joon :  You have to build yourself up. No one will give you something interesting for nothing...

Caption reads : Together...

Hye Joon to Jung Ha : Compared to the others in getting the first place...I believe that I can be the first...Fighting!!! Fighting!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Daebak!  Their visuals are making my heart crazy,  @gumtaekg

:fullofhearts:

LJJ is one of the owners of Artist

Company together with JWS which is the agency of PSD. 

:happydance:

Love this description of AJH. Since she graduated from SKY university (SNU,Korea and Yonsie) she aspires not only to be an outstanding make-up artist  but to have a worldwide make-up brand of her own. She has her own big dream to pursue aside from fangirling. 

"Ahn Jeong-ha', a youthful youth who goes straight toward her dream. Like a bold aspiration to create her own brand, she strives to grow into a stable makeup artist

:approves:

Yeowww,   we all fangirls, and we love that,  so I totally understand you Jeong Ha ssi. :D

:handsup:

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1081110

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Record of Youth related

BOGUMMY'S Fleet. 

IMG-20200807-165940.jpg

116790526-1232207377114497-2191967648918

The latest teaser of upcoming series “Record of Youth” showed the blossoming love between Sa Hye-jun portrayed by Park Bo-Gum and An Jeong-ha played byPark So-Dam.

Bo-gum’s (Encounter, Reply 1988, Love in the Moonlight) character is a pragmatic and ambitious young man, who is an aspiring model/actor. In the series, he juggles his idealism with the reality of everyday life.

So-dam’s (Parasite, Cinderella with Four Knights) character, on the other hand, is an aspiring makeup artist and a smart young woman with a strong sense of self.

In the latest snippet feature, Jeong-ha drunkenly proclaim that she will stop being a fan of Hye-jun. They, however, later enjoy a coffee date with Hye-jun saying he feels comfortable when he’s with Jeong-ha and eventually become close.

Bo-gum and So-dam is joined by Byeon Woo-seok (Dear My Friends, Search: WWW) who portrays the role of Won Hae-hyo, a childhood bestfriend of Hye-jun. They are both models who broke into acting.

“Record of Youth” is directed by An Gil-ho, who is also behind television series “Stranger,” “Memories of Alhambra” and “WATCHER.”

It is also written by Ha Myeong-hee, who has penned many heart-warming stories grounded in realistic settings, including “Doctors” and “Temperature of Love.”

This series produced by Studio Dragon and Pan Entertainment is set to premiere exclusively on streaming giant Netflix outside Korea on September 7. Its service cadence slated every 9:30 p.m. of Mondays and Tuesdays.

In Korea, the show’s first-window broadcast rights would be carried by tvN. —Rosette Adel

https://www.interaksyon.com/hobbies-interests/2020/08/07/174543/record-of-youth-teases-blooming-romance-between-park-bo-gum-park-so-dam/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Heavy rains are affecting the shooting of our drama. Hope rains cooperate. Pls, rain stops now. 

Trans: On my way home from work...
On my way home...
I've got enough to get off.
stop nowOoh.
Don't make it difficult for everyone

Screenshot-20200809-073638.jpg

cr: IG owner

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1