[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Soompi article

Watch: Park So Dam And Park Bo Gum Pursue Both Love And Dreams In “Record Of Youth” Teaser

Jul 30, 2020

by S. Nam

tvN’s “Record of Youth” has released an exciting new teaser!

“Record of Youth” stars Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok, and follows the story of young people in the modeling industry who are trying to achieve their dreams.

Park Bo Gum plays the bright and warm yet realistic Sa Hye Joon, who’s aiming to become a model and actor. Park So Dam takes the role of sensible and hardworking Ahn Jung Ha, who is Sa Hye Joon’s fan. She enters a major company after graduating from a top college, but three years later, she gives up her job to chase her dream of becoming a makeup artist.

The teaser begins with clips that depict Sa Hye Joon as a model and Ahn Jung Ha as his dedicated fan. However, Ahn Jung Ha suddenly shares, “I’ve decided to quit fangirling over you.” Instead, in the following scene, she gets up close and personal working for him as a makeup artist.

Sweet moments between the two flash by as Sa Hye Joon confesses, “I feel comfortable when I’m with you. I feel a sense of stability.” When Ahn Jung Ha comments, “I feel as if I’m alone in this world,” Sa Hye Joon replies, “I’ll call you when it rains. You are not alone.” Sa Hye Joon wraps his scarf around Ahn Jung Ha as she shyly asks, “Aren’t you too close?”

Watch the full teaser below!

“Record of Youth” will premiere on September 7 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1415826wpp/watch-park-so-dam-and-park-bo-gum-pursue-both-love-and-dreams-in-record-of-youth-teaser

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록 - Mon & Tue @ 21:00 KST - Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam & Byun Woo Seok - Premieres on September 7th

Uri leads are all so lovely promoting the drama in their own sns account.  :issohappy:    :issohappy:

The King of Retweets, BOGUMMY has always been retweeting all tvN tweets about Record of Youth since its script reading up to the released of official poster:D.

IMG-20200731-105540.jpg

Sodamssi started promoting a day ago,  posting first the script reading,  then the 3rd teaser up to the official poster. 

IMG-20200731-102900.jpg

Wooseok ssi posted the drama's official poster today. 

IMG-20200731-102919.jpg

So happy to look forward to Sept 7. :)

• Love 1

Soompi

“Record Of Youth” Starring Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, And Byun Woo Seok Unveils Main Poster

Jul 31, 2020

by R. Jun

tvN’s upcoming drama “Record of Youth” has unveiled the main poster for the drama.

“Record of Youth” stars Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok, and follows the story of young people in the modeling industry who are trying to achieve their dreams.

Park Bo Gum plays Sa Hye Joon, who works tirelessly to achieve his dream of becoming an actor. Park So Dam is the makeup artist Ahn Jung Ha, who forges her path to her dreams with unrivaled persistence and tact. She is also a big fan of Sa Hye Joon. Byun Woo Seok plays Won Hae Hyo, who also dreams of becoming an actor and wants to be acknowledged for his efforts and talents rather than his family.

A source from the drama said, “The passionate story of these characters, who are working toward their dreams, will bring overwhelming excitement, bright laughter, and warm empathy to viewers. Please look forward to the performances of Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok, who will bring to life, with sincerity, youth and their concerns in today’s society.”

Teaming up as the director-writer combo for the drama are director Ahn Gil Ho, whose previous works include “Forest of Secrets,” “Memories of the Alhambra,” and “Watcher,” and writer Ha Myung Hee, whose previous dramas include “Doctors” and “Degree of Love.”

“Record of Youth” premieres September 7.

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 1

Allkpop

Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, & Byun Woo Seok form a bright, youthful trio in 'Record of Youth' teaser poster
AKP STAFF

Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok are representatives of young professionals struggling to find a place in society, in a teaser poster for their new tvN drama 'Record of Youth'!

Set to premiere this fall on September 7, tvN's new Mon-Tues drama series 'Record of Youth' tells the stories of young people as they struggle each day toward their dreams, love, friendships, etc.

Viewers can look forward to both Park Bo Gum's transformation into a young aspiring actor riddled with doubts about himself, as well as Park So Dam's lovely transformation as a makeup artist and a relatable fan girl. 

Will you be watching 'Record of Youth' starring Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, Byun Woo Seok, and more?

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 1