[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Park Bo Gum struggles as an aspiring actor in latest 'Record of Youth' teaser

tvN's highly-anticipated new Mon-Tues drama series 'Record of Youth' recently released a 2nd character teaser of the story's male lead Park Bo Gum, in his role as the aspiring actor Sa Hye Joon!

In the upcoming drama, Park Bo Gum takes on the role of a young model named Sa Hye Joon. While he's well-known in his main profession, Hye Joon's real dream is to become a star actor. 

Off the runway, Hye Joon is often working multiple part-time jobs to support himself while struggling through obstacles such as the difficulties of acting, financial strains, etc. 

At the end of the teaser, Hye Joon leaves viewers wondering with a cryptic phrase, stating, "There's not enough left of the time given to me." 

Also starring actress Park So Dam, actor Byun Woo Seok, and more, tvN's 'Record of Youth' premieres later this fall on September 7 at 9 PM KST. Will you be watching?

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/07/park-bo-gum-struggles-as-an-aspiring-actor-in-latest-record-of-youth-teaser

• Like 4

On 7/23/2020 at 12:30 PM, Nur Nuri said:

After seeing the second teaser, the cinematography are great and bogum looks so cool. But i lil bit sad because sodam part is just glimpse :bawling:

Don't worry chingu, maybe the third teaser is about PSD. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I LOVE THE 3rd TEASER! 

Hahaha,  yesss, @gumtaek that's similar with the SG scene of HB and HJW although HB is a little aggressive there and Bogummy is like a deer with gentle face here. 

@Nur Nuri I think this third teaser will make you smile. 

My Screencaps, sorry not HD. :D

I love these scenes:

:crazymad:

They have beautiful chemistry. I feel silly, happy and excited for this #HyeJeong or #JoonHa couple. Both combined names are exactly fit with each other.:D2020-07-29-19-25-25.jpg

IMG-20200729-191854.jpg

2020-07-29-19-26-27.jpg

cto

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm so happy for the third teaser.  Thanks @Sakurafairyfor posting that completed teasers of Record of Youth. Bogum and Sodam have a good chemistry. Their faces for me give complement to each others. In this third teaser tvN is giving us the slice of how good chemistry the Park2 couple has. 

I love all the given names for these two amazing young actor and actress. #HyeJeong #JoonHa #ParkPark #Park2 ...too many pet names for these two. :D Can't wait for the premiere in Sept 7. Glad that it will be shown to around 190 countries coz one friend of mine in Central America was asking about it. I hope it will be shown in Belize. 

Photos... 

Love this pairing

IMG-20200730-112958.jpg

Aren't we all PSD here,  Bogummy fans? :D

IMG-20200730-113048.jpg

cto

• Like 1
  • LOL 1