[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

4 hours ago, Gretule said:

One thing that stills bothers me from the new episode is the fact that it wasn't revealed who actually broke the fire alarm, it wasn't EB as it was shown that at the time she was in the classroom and then ran to put the trophy in the locker. Also, it couldn't have been her parents as they were both at the crime scene and CSJ even asked HYC if he was the one to do it. Seems that there might be another mystery person helping them? Also, in the hospital it wasn't HYC going in to take away the oxygen thing, he was shown wearing  a dark jacket coat in the police station and in the scene the person was wearing a light coloured jacket which looks more like Logan Lee's style. JDT doesn't really wear light colours either so I really don't see it being him. 

My bet is SJ's secretary. He already helped her once with dealing with her dad's death. 

With the hospital scene I still hope it's Logan. 

@kimdaehwi

I too had same thought like what if said video is saved in phone memory and not SD card. :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, samzi85 said:

The amount of hints we have had it doesn't surprise me that she is YC's daughter.

We might not find out until Season 3. 

5 hours ago, Songbae said:

I saw this on twitter and i checked and it is true so when is YC finding out

I wouldn't believe anything that has the same editing system as Wikipedia. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Songbae said:

What if Jo dantae saved Bae rona.

He wants to control SJ but the necklace isn't enough to prove that EB was the one who pushed RN.

Anything is possible at this point. I have my own theories but it all depends if a certain dead person is actually back and it's not her butterfly tattoo doppelganger.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

What if Jo dantae saved Bae rona.

He wants to control SJ but the necklace isn't enough to prove that EB was the one who pushed RN.

wow that would be an insane twist. But kinda goes in line with his character and daughters in a coma. Maybe SH finds it out.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Songbae said:

I saw this on twitter and i checked and it is true so when is YC finding out

I have suspected this from last season. One bcs OYH hardly speaks to RN abt her father. Two, bcs her mother in law didn’t care at all for her granddaughter. Also, OYH had been in a relationship with HYC for a long time, when YC dumped her & marry SJ, it’s unlikely YH to fall in love with someone else so soon after, then marry him around the same time as YC & SJ, and gave birth to RN abt the same time SJ gave birth to EB. My bet is, not long after YC break up with her, YH found out she’s pregnant, her late husband probably a friend who likes her & offered to marry her. That’s why YH didn’t seem to hate her husband although  he cheated on her.

Btw I haven’t watch the latest episode but I can’t wait to know, did RN die or not? 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Hi I’m just a lurker of this forum & just get to learn about this drama. Apparently regarding Lee ji ah role that appear ep 6.

Spoiler

I saw from a Chinese website that Lee ji ah posted a photo of her appearance in ep 6 on her ig with caption “나애교” (Na Ae Gyo) . So I guess she now pretending to be shim su ryeon but her actual role is Na Ae Gyo? So I to search about “나애교” (Na Ae Gyo), on namuwiki , it shows photos of Lee Ji Ah's ep 6 appearance (the short-hair one), though I don't 100% trust namuwiki as many said it can be easily be edited by any account user. However, I don't think Lee Ji Ah caption  “나애교”  on her IGpost for no reason. Sorry for those who want Shim Su ryeon to be alived. I still think she is really died from last season. Lee Ji Ah character will be fully a new character

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMHvXh1n1RF/

P.s I don't know how to share IG post in this forum so you can just click the above link. to see Lee JiAh's latest IG post of her character for this season

Edited by luvjkpop 07
  • Like 1

I still don’t believe it was who SSR die in season 1. The picture in her handbag just doesn’t make sense to me. Why would SSR carry around the picture in her handbag? Also I wonder why did JDT went out of his way to keep the twins biological mother identity a secret. He kept her picture in his safe, so nobody knows who she is & how she looks like. But now he knew Logan or someone who broke his safe knew abt her. I suspect  it was JDT who called the twin biological mother to the penthouse & he killed her, put YH & SR pic in her purse, so no doubt of her identity & frame YH for murder. Also I believe despite his cruelty, JDT genuinely loves SR. If not he would have kill her long ago & made the twins mother resume SR’s identity. Instead he took away the twins from the mother, killed SR’s husband, swap her daughter with a sick child, just so SR would be with him. 

My other speculation is it was Logan who manage to find the biological mom & sent her to save her kids from JDT, not knowing JDT had plan to kill SR. She had the picture with her bcs Logan showed her how similar SR looks to her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Btw I haven’t watch the latest episode but I can’t wait to know, did RN die or not? 

She did BUT people are speculating that she didn't. Here's why. 

It seems the writers wants the viewers to assume that HYC killed Rona in the hospital but...

• We never actually see the face of the killer
  • We never actually see Rona's body after she died (We saw Min Seol-Ah's body)
  • We never actually see the heart monitor flat line. 

1 hour ago, luvjkpop 07 said:

Hide contents

So I guess she now pretending to be shim su ryeon but her actual role is Na Ae Gyo?

Where do people get this idea that Na Ae Gyo is pretending to be Shim Su Ryeon? Just because JDT called her Shim Su Ryeon doesn't mean he thinks she's Shim Su Ryeon.  As you can see in the preview, he thinks she's someone else. You are not going to play pool with someone that you have murdered. Also, the quote "I'm Shim Suryeon" is out of the context and doesn't match what is shown on the screen. She did not tell Ju Dan Tae that she's Shim SuRyeon. That would be stupid. It's clear that this person wants JDT to think she's someone that is not Shim Su Ryeon. 

1 hour ago, luvjkpop 07 said:

However, I don't think Lee Ji Ah caption  “나애교”  on her IGpost for no reason. Sorry for those who want Shim Su ryeon to be alived. I still think she is really died from last season. Lee Ji Ah character will be fully a new characte

Lee Ji Ah could be misdirecting the viewers. She also posted a ghost emoji after 나애교. Does that mean Na Ae Gyo is dead? We don't know. SBS has not showed Lee Ji Ah at the script reading even though she was. They were misdirecting the viewers into believing that LJH was not in season 2. It would be a spoiler. It was because of that video that many viewers thought Lee Ji Ah was not going to be in Season 2.  

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Who is Yoon Hee trying to stab with that trophy in ep 7 preview?  Is it YC, SJ, or EB?  They certainly deserve it. I don't think that woman is SY. Even DT looked doubtful when he asked Shin Su Ryeon?  It's the lady that looks identical to her....did she have plastic surgery or is she a twin?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leegary said:

Who is Yoon Hee trying to stab with that trophy in ep 7 preview?  Is it YC, SJ, or EB?  

I believe it's someone's dream. 

3 hours ago, leegary said:

I don't think that woman is SY. Even DT looked doubtful when he asked Shin Su Ryeon?  It's the lady that looks identical to her....did she have plastic surgery or is she a twin?

I don't think she's claiming that she's Shim Su Ryeon. SSR wouldn't kiss the guy that murdered her. 

• Like 1

So it seems that Rona is alive, there is a video circulating on insta which shows her pale but alive, I'm surprised I wonder how can she live without damage physical lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMRI1FXAeYO/?igshid=124v8nb1fpngc

I don't see how eubyol will be able to finish season 2 without being in the mental hospital or in prison, even if she didn't really kill Rona, nobody likes her

Seo jin oh my god,  is she going to be the good one in season 3?:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Na aegyo is wow.

She is the entire opposite of SR. 

i REALLY FELT SORRY FOR OH YOON HEE but why did she decide to trust YC. He proved that he was a snake from the Beginning.

I didn't realize that SH really likes RN. He was going to strangle EB. I wish they didn't cut a lot of the scenes between RN and SH because it is weird that he Likes or loves her when they haven't really conversed. SK was shocked when he got angry. 

It is annoying that SH sees a lot but says nothing

I don't think that SJ and YC love each other. 

SJ just wants to be loved by someone. In season 1 she saw how happy SR and DT were and she wanted that and went for. DT treated her really well in season 1 and she liked it but didn't love him.

Season 2 her ex came back with YH and she saw how he was treating YH and by that time there were cracks in her relationship with DT. She didn't feel loved anymore So now she wants YC.

I feel like YC has only loved 2 people YH and EB. We saw for ep 6 that he would do anything for his daughter and his love for her is greater than whatever he feels towards YH. He loves YH but mostly feels sorry for his actions. He knows that EB is sick and the only way for her to get the help she needs is if her parents get back together. That is sick.

• Like 4