[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

so Rona may really be YC's daughter? I don't like it at all, it's ridiculous that YC hasn't tried in a long time to ask whether or not he is her biological father
If Rona is not dead, she may be absent for one or two episodes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

EB is a crazy witch that needs to go to prison for attempted murder!  I'm sick of these ppl getting away with crimes, and making innocent ppl go down for it.  I don't like SK but she doesn't need to pay for hurting RN.  But she was playing with fire by messing with CSJ.  They all need to go down.Whenever someone gets the upper hand on CSJ , something always happens to allow her to scamper away. Ugh so frustrating.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

@Secretz

The one wearing green clothing, isn't she the housekeeper? 

Hide contents

Regarding what happened I thought would be SH in order for the birth mom to appear. I was not expecting this.

I don't get why the housekeeper had to give EB those pills and why she took them. Still waiting for subtitles to understand. 

Needless to say I am confused with HYC's action. I know he loves his daughter but he isn't helping her in anyway. 

Where is Logan, didn't he promise to keep Rona safe? Is this to make OYH go crazy and turn full evil? 

And lastly, why did Rona run towards that direction? There was no one to help her. She should have run back towards the hall where everyone is gathered. 

Guess have to wait for tomorrow's episode to get some answers... 

I was thinking the same, Rona should have run towards the auditorium where everyone was instead going to the damn staircase

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

EB is a crazy witch that needs to go to prison for attempted murder!  I'm sick of these ppl getting away with crimes, and making innocent ppl go down for it.  I don't like SK but she doesn't need to pay for hurting RN.  But she was playing with fire by messing with CSJ.  They all need to go down.Whenever someone gets the upper hand on CSJ , something always happens to allow her to scamper away. Ugh so frustrating.

JDT is the only one that can stop CSJ. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Dddddddnnnnnnrrrrrrrr said:

I was thinking the same, Rona should have run towards the auditorium where everyone was instead going to the damn staircase

I really don't want to blame Ro Na here, but I also agree. If she did run into the auditorium (where I hope the doors are open, since when I saw her running, the doors into the hall (I think) didn't look like they could be easily opened) there would be a lot of witnesses, and important ones at that - which would render that inferiority-complex weasel and her family in a place where they can't bribe their way out of this 'scandal' and said inferiority-complex weasel has no other choice but to see the truth that yes, she is mentally instable.

What could also work was to call someone, or even 110 or the Korean equivalent or just run the moment she gets dizzy and get an adult, or someone with medical knowledge. Then, Ro Na would be safe, and inferiority-complex weasel would maybe be able to get out of her spree of murder.

• Like 4

I'm going to need Rona to be alive. I am hoping for a coma or fake death scenario, but my gut is telling me she is probably dead. SK is now going to be framed, but I doubt JDT will even care. He might care because it will affect his reputation, but I doubt he will save her. I feel bad for SH, first Rona is going the possibly die and then his sister is going to be framed.

I should feel bad for CSJ, but I just don't. Yes your father was terrible for you, but maybe I would feel sympathy if you weren't just as terrible to your daughter. Also, why did that maid drug EB, did Logan tell her to drug the kid. How does her being unstable at the event help their plan in anyway. I need some answers. I'm regretting starting Penthouse until all three season were done, watching live is stressful. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I'm going to need Rona to be alive. I am hoping for a coma or fake death scenario, but my gut is telling me she is probably dead. SK is now going to be framed, but I doubt JDT will even care. He might care because it will affect his reputation, but I doubt he will save her. I feel bad for SH, first Rona is going the possibly die and then his sister is going to be framed.

Rona looks to be like in critical condition. There is a scene in the preview where CSJ tells HYC that if he wants to protect EB, he would finish off Rona. I think CSJ found out that EB was the one that pushed Rona. She then also framed SK but it seems JDT doesn't care. It's like a burden was lifted away from him. His brother is the only one that can protect her

---

Also, today's episode is the first time that someone mentions Hye In in Season 2. Ju Dan Tae is still looking for her.   

Also, we find out that CSJ's mother isn't even her birth mother. She's her step mother. 

• Like 3

I wonder who gets the trophy stuck in their head. In the preview a part of the trophy is lying next to Rona... unless someone comes after EB. Does anyone else think Rona death is a setup...EB was high on drugs...she could've still been hallucinating. Not sure if the writers would really push it that far tho

• Like 1

GOD. I knew Dr. Ha was going to betray OYH and Rona. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I wish they hadn't trusted him as much. Let's just hope he doesn't kill her.

Looks like we're going to see the twins' birth mom in the next episode, could it be Lee Ji Ah? Can't wait for her return!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

So what about SR's fake daughter

Ju Dan Tae is still looking for her. Hye In still owns the land that JDT wants. He can't complete his dream village without it. 

1 hour ago, Ashia Khan said:

I wonder who gets the trophy stuck in their head. In the preview a part of the trophy is lying next to Rona... unless someone comes after EB. Does anyone else think Rona death is a setup...EB was high on drugs...she could've still been hallucinating. Not sure if the writers would really push it that far tho

I think it's a misdirect. No one got stabbed in the head. 

• Like 1

I don't think that eunbyeol would have slashed rona's throat and pushed her if she hadn't taken the medication. From the preview she can't believe it. Alpranax is for stress and anxiety. drowsiness is a side effect.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Berou said:

The merger of JK Holdings and Cheong Ah Group is going to haunt CSJ in Season 3, I have a feeling JDT is going to take over the school so he can tear it down. The Cheong Ah Art Center is never going to be built.    

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

It’s so frustrating seeing all these kind people die and suffering yet the evil ones are still doing whatever they want. I don’t know if Rona die but if she is, it’s a cruel punishment for Oh Yoon Hee just because she killed Min Seol A. I really hate Rona at the beginning of season 1, how she was such a brat to her hardworking mum but she doesn’t deserve this. 

• Like 1

Just watched episode 5...Oh My God Omg GIF by Friends

Honestly, when it was revealed in season 1 who actually killed the orphan girl. I lost interest. So I waited on purpose to finish the last 2 episodes of season 1 right before starting season 2.  I’m glad I did.  The storyline has me on the edge of my seat.

I keep thinking has Don Tae given mono to these ladies yet?  He’s has kissed so many :smirk:

I feel like am watching Dallas, Dynasty, and Melrose Place :joy:  this drama is good!

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, Aolian said:
9 hours ago, Dddddddnnnnnnrrrrrrrr said:

I really don't want to blame Ro Na here, but I also agree. If she did run into the auditorium (where I hope the doors are open, since when I saw her running, the doors into the hall (I think) didn't look like they could be easily opened) there would be a lot of witnesses, and important ones at that - which would render that inferiority-complex weasel and her family in a place where they can't bribe their way out of this 'scandal' and said inferiority-complex weasel has no other choice but to see the truth that yes, she is mentally instable.

What could also work was to call someone, or even 110 or the Korean equivalent or just run the moment she gets dizzy and get an adult, or someone with medical knowledge. Then, Ro Na would be safe, and inferiority-complex weasel would maybe be able to get out of her spree of murder.

What can I say, if the writer wants her character to die, therefore she's die. If the writer wants her character wants her character to be badly injured, therefore she's badly injured. 

Rona's fate solely depends on the writer's decision, we only can pray and hope.

So, now let's talk about the ships:

SR & LL: Still have a glimmer of hope

RN&SH : In jeopardy

Yoon Yoon : cancelled

SJ & DT: Idc

Oh yeah, there's also YH & MR, the new cp, which is my second favourite ship!

There are definitely some parallels in S1 & S2.

- A good girl dies/injured (S1: MSA, S2: BRN, S3 YJN????)

- A mother relates to another mother (S1: SR&YH, S2: YH&MR)

- A husband betrays his wife

Either way, I kinda expected to see HYC siding his daughter over everyone else. My biggest worry is if HYC turns out to be Rona's biological father, he will refuse to donate his blood causing the death of BRN.

• Insightful 2