[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

7 hours ago, sasha1818 said:

I do think that Seo Kyung's death/injury will bring Lee Ji Ah back in the fold and she will team up with Logan Lee.  Also, Rona/Seok Hoon's scene was cute but I really could care less if they don't end up together. 

I do too believe that Seo Kyung is the one that falls at the stairway. I don't think she'll die. I think it will involve around the fact that she knows CSJ's dark secret. CSJ will end up having the video, and possibly involve Jeni or her mom. This will also be a plot device to introduce SK's birth mom (Butterfly Tattoo lady) into the drama.       

1 hour ago, samzi85 said:

I really do think its gonna turn out to not have been YH cos we only have her 'memory' of it but thats it. She was drunk so its hardly a clear and accurate memory.

In Episode 21, JDT and CSJ pondered about who killed Min Seol-Ah. It was like a confirmation that neither of them killed her.  

• Like 5

7 hours ago, wildcherry said:

So, no I don’t believe OYH killed MSA & I still believe the culprit who killed her is still on the loose. 

YES! Join me in this quest. I've felt so alone. :lol:

(1) There is no conclusive physical evidence that YH killed MSA.

(2) YH is easily deluded. She thought she killed Su-Ryeon for a while.

(3) Ultimately, I think we're supposed to root for YH. That by the series finale, she will be one of the ones left standing.

And that's why I think she cannot have really pushed a child off a building. You can't have one of the heroines be an actual child killer.

She's not blameless. She did think about killing MSA, and that's a pretty big sin. And she betrayed Su-Ryeon and did plenty of other bad things. Also, she can be very stupid. That's what I think she's atoning for, narratively speaking.

:wacko: UGH

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456974wpp/the-penthouse-star-choi-ye-bins-agency-denies-bullying-allegations-threatens-legal-action

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, chickfactor said:

YES! Join me in this quest. I've felt so alone. :lol:

(1) There is no conclusive physical evidence that YH killed MSA.

(2) YH is easily deluded. She thought she killed Su-Ryeon for a while.

(3) Ultimately, I think we're supposed to root for YH. That by the series finale, she will be one of the ones left standing.

And that's why I think she cannot have really pushed a child off a building. You can't have one of the heroines be an actual child killer.

She's not blameless. She did think about killing MSA, and that's a pretty big sin. And she betrayed Su-Ryeon and did plenty of other bad things. Also, she can be very stupid. That's what I think she's atoning for, narratively speaking.

Now that I think about it, in a 40 episode story that has twists and misdirects, one might think it's way to early to find out who's the real killer of MSA. 

In Last Empress, we all thought the killer of Queen Soheon was Lee Hyuk but it turned out to be Seo Kang-Hee. A side character that didn't seem important. So, this is what I think. The culprit that killed MSA is not the usual suspects of JDT or CSJ. It might be either the lawyer guy or his wife.   

OR it's OYH and nothing's going to change. 

• Like 4

On 3/3/2021 at 2:06 AM, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

It looks like SK is the one who will get hurt this time.  Everyone thinks its RONA but that would be too easy to guess.

But the girl who fell down the stairs has long hair, and Rona is the only one with long hair. I think the girl is not dead but probably in coma. Rather than SK, I suspect it was EB who pushed the girl off the stairs. EB has every reason to hate RN. RN has the best vocal, JSH likes her & now she becomes EB’s dad daughter. EB pushed MSA off the staircase once, so she could has done the same to RN. And frankly it’s not even impossible if she was the real culprit who pushed SMA to her death 

1 hour ago, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

ANyone remember when SuRyeon told CSJ that her daughter will suffer just like Min Seol Ah.  Maybe Eun Byul will get hurt somehow. Is she the one who fell?

SR is dead for one, at least for now, even if she’s alive I don’t think she has the heart to seriously harm the kids & most of all despite what everyone did to SA, she knew from OYH drunken state memory, it was OYH who killed MSA, so why would she harm EB

• Like 2

Helloo I never leave any comment on soompi before, bcs I'm not confident enough with my english, so sorry for bad english :D 

Last night, I found something interesting while teaser of the penthouse 2 played on tv. Anyone remember Ha Yoon Cheol dialog, he said "I'll going to catch the murder whoever it is"?

Murder of whom?it's impossible if it's Suryeon, I mean he doesn't have any reason to catch the murder of suryeon, right?

then if we connect this dialog, it may be Eun Byul who fall down the stairs, isn't it?

Soon we'll know the answer!

0:18⬇️

https://youtu.be/-mevlIMfDQU

Edited by Owl19
Adding more info
  • Like 4

On 3/3/2021 at 1:06 AM, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

It looks like SK is the one who will get hurt this time.  Everyone thinks its RONA but that would be too easy to guess.

Korean audience speculates that RN will be shoved down the stairs and someone will stab SK in the head with the trophy.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, LightFurie111 said:

Korean audience speculates that RN will be shoved down the stairs and someone will stab SK in the head with the trophy.

Then there will be two people who will fall from the stairs? I guess one person will be in coma and other will die.

5 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Then there will be two people who will fall from the stairs? I guess one person will be in coma and other will die.

eh, why do you think there are two persons who will fall down the stairs?

anw the news that SK will be stabbed is here xE4X3m4.jpg (749×411)

Spoiler

It was obvious that rona was going to get hurt but i didn't want to believe it. I am glad that she won. Logan lee, Seojin and that maid are to blame if rona dies. He said that he doesn't hurt children but he did. Eunbyeol shouldn't have been involved in their plan. The maid gave her god knows what and she was hallucinating. Seojin made her kid a murderer.  Dr ha is still a loser and i am glad i never liked him. They need to stop pining everything on SK even her father doesn't care. 

After watching this episode i am sick in my stomach. That scene wasn't needed. I hope she doesn't die if she does i don't think that i can continue watching this show. Rona is my favourite character and i am heartbroken. Poor SH he is going to be heartbroken. This episode was messed up.  

Character development for SH we don't need a bystander anymore.

I HATE HA YOONCHUL SO MUCH. 

I am in tears right now.:cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

iF rona happens to be Yoonchul's daughter then i hope she doesn't want to have anything to do with him and yoonhee deserves better. Ew

Eunbyeol takes after her father and mother. Greedy father and Psycho mother

Can they kill off ha yoonchul like he is just a waste of space. If he was attractive then okay but he isn't. I am soooo angry. I hate this show so muchhhhhhhhhh.

What am i supposed to do now.

I hate Ha yoonchul so much. at least joo dantae and soojin are hilarious.

sOORY

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Secretz

The one wearing green clothing, isn't she the housekeeper? 

Spoiler

Regarding what happened I thought would be SK in order for the birth mom to appear. I was not expecting this.

I don't get why the housekeeper had to give EB those pills and why she took them. Still waiting for subtitles to understand. 

Needless to say I am confused with HYC's action. I know he loves his daughter but he isn't helping her in anyway. 

Where is Logan, didn't he promise to keep Rona safe? Is this to make OYH go crazy and turn full evil? 

And lastly, why did Rona run towards that direction? There was no one to help her. She should have run back towards the hall where everyone is gathered. 

Guess have to wait for tomorrow's episode to get some answers... 

• Like 2