[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

7 hours ago, MAHJONG KING said:

Yes...CSJ is alive with her right leg amputate due to in contact with sulfuric acid. 

CSJ amputated but apparently Logan who survived a bomb blast from very close proximity are left unscathed, without even permanent burns .... ahahahahahhaaa

My brain hurts!

• LOL 3

On 8/12/2021 at 11:37 PM, Marshi said:

#Dan Tae - Died (Based on ep 1 scene)

#Seo Jin - Alive but going crazy, end up not recognized her own daughter (since she faking being crazy to to be free from prison, she gonna crazy for real in the end). This is baswd on spoiler she got interogation at police station.

#Jun Ki - Died

#Yoon Chul - Alive ( I dont know why, just my instinct). Maybe he will got severe injured so that Ro Na realised she still need Yoon Chul as her father. I mean this make Ro Na willing to acknowledge him as her biological father.

#Seok Kyung - Alive since got spoiler she shoot with perm hair teaching music

#Seok Hoon - Alive happily ever after with Ro Na

#Dong Pil - Alive might end up at jailed confessed all his crime.

This is my theory..:)

Spoiler

Dante - done

Yoon Chul - done

Dong Pil - done

Seojin - Ongoing, i hope she really going crazy instead on dying

Junki - Missing in action or we can conclude he is alive

• Like 1

This is so ridiculous. Is Jo Dante superman?

Have you seen his weak spindley arms? The way he runs? Like a 60 year old man LMAO.  Yet He takes everyone out and walks free to roam and overpower everyone he encounters.  

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

That sounds possible. Why do you think that?

Edit: Found out that the number he dialed was the police so I take back on the theory that he called OYH BUT I still think she might come back next episode to seek revenge on CSJ.    

• Like 2

Predictions for Episodes 13-14

• OYH is alive and is looking to finally finish off CSJ
  • CSJ is faking that she has dementia. 
  • HYC sadly dies.
  • CSJ is the one responsible for HYC's death
  • SSR survives the Hera Palace explosion. I don't know how.
  • CSJ dies trying to "save" his daughter. 
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LD Lee said:

Predictions for Episodes 13-14

• HYC sadly dies.
Spoiler

My theory based on my instinct and mostly from spoiler picture that reveal while they are shooting... if u see their spoiler i think u might predict differently... :grimace:

SSR might be save by helicopter...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LD Lee said:
  • HYC sadly dies.

It's said that Eugene was spotted filming for episode 13 and 14. It can't be a flashback since her hair is shorter, or a ghost scene. It has to be her comeback. To defeat CSJ.

I don't think HYC will die.

CSJ might become a crazy homeless beggar... and then die by suicide. EB might be institutionalized with Jin Bun Hong.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, chococarmela said:

CSJ might become a crazy homeless beggar... and then die by suicide. EB might be institutionalized with Jin Bun Hong.

Part of me wants CSJ to die and the other part of me like this version where she lives a miserable life. The problem is that EB wouldn't ever abandon her.

I feel like the only way CSJ would commit suicide is if EB is dead . She would stay alive for her daughter if nothing else. Maybe they can fake EB's death just to make CSJ suffer.

I would love for OYH to be alive and be the one to take out CSJ. Just like no one else but SSR should've taken out JDT, I feel like no one else but OYH should take out CSJ. But this is assuming they bring OYH back. I don't care how unbelievable it is I want OYH alive. Its Penthouse, we don't need to worry about things being realistic now. 

For the last two episodes I am not sure how they are going to plot it.

If ep 13 is about the final downfall of CSJ then what would they would use ep 14 for?

Unless they use ep 13 and half of 14 for CSJ, and just the last half of ep 14 is just where everyone is at and wrapping it all up. If OYH is coming back I am going with this theory, with OYH showing up at the very end of ep 13. 

• Insightful 1

9 hours ago, Marshi said:

Dan Tae - Died

Have a good rest. You worked so hard as a  villian since beginning of this drama.

3 hours ago, LD Lee said:

CSJ is faking that she has dementia.

This drama full of "WITCH" doctors. Can virtually do magical operation and recovered in hours. If the producer plan to go season 4 & 5, Dan Tae will be brought back alive from gun shots and fall from great height because of the writer 'WITCH" doctors.

• LOL 1

I usually don't post on here but couldn't help it after seeing spoilers. One week we have CSJ swinging around on a wrecking ball chandelier Miley Cyrus style and the next we have JDT going full Joker :crazily:

The poetic justice in this show is just *chefs kiss*

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, chococarmela said:

It's said that Eugene was spotted filming for episode 13 and 14. It can't be a flashback since her hair is shorter, or a ghost scene. It has to be her comeback. To defeat CSJ.

Not sure about OYH returning, as there isn't any concrete evidence yet but there's this instagram post about them shooting at the location (where OYH died) again. It's said that the scene will appear on ep 13 and 14.

The fact that Eugene is in the first photo does seem kinda fishy.

Spoiler

spacer.png

So, this episode kept me wondering, were the characters Alex Lee and BJK really necessary for this drama? Clearly the drama is about to come to an end so i don't think these side chracters will make any big moves for the final 2 episodes. Alex Lee could've been replaced with any family member of Logan Lee, and this controversy wouldn't have happened. The story doesn't need much changes if you remove the character BJK.

It's sad to see OYH missing out all the action in S3. Her death was sudden and intense but I'd prefer her to kick some more butts in S3. Her character arc isn't really complete if she was just killed off like that. 

Some questions I'd like to be answered  before the finale (I don't think they will show though):

- Why does NAG looks the exact same as SSR, to the point where JDT couldn't even tell them apart?

- How did NAG lied to the hospital and claimed SK as her own daughter?

- Will JDT's sister ever be introduced so is she suppose to be dead?

These questions are not answered, not even through dialogue, and I think they will remain unanswered. I know there are some believable theories about them, but it'd be best if we get the answers from the drama.

SK is the only Hera Palace kid who actually reflected on her actions on MSA, and it was because she was told that MSA was her sister. There wasn't any scenes of others realising their mistakes. Maybe Jenny, but it was because she got builled. 

SSR will probably be saved by LL, from a helicopter rescue. I'm looking forward to see more action from CSJ before getting destroyed by her own daughter and possibly the return of OYH.

• Blob 2

14 hours ago, Secretz said:

Not sure about OYH returning, as there isn't any concrete evidence yet but there's this instagram post about them shooting at the location (where OYH died) again. It's said that the scene will appear on ep 13 and 14.

The fact that Eugene is in the first photo does seem kinda fishy.

Reveal hidden contents

So, this episode kept me wondering, were the characters Alex Lee and BJK really necessary for this drama? Clearly the drama is about to come to an end so i don't think these side chracters will make any big moves for the final 2 episodes. Alex Lee could've been replaced with any family member of Logan Lee, and this controversy wouldn't have happened. The story doesn't need much changes if you remove the character BJK.

It's sad to see OYH missing out all the action in S3. Her death was sudden and intense but I'd prefer her to kick some more butts in S3. Her character arc isn't really complete if she was just killed off like that. 

Some questions I'd like to be answered  before the finale (I don't think they will show though):

- Why does NAG looks the exact same as SSR, to the point where JDT couldn't even tell them apart?

- How did NAG lied to the hospital and claimed SK as her own daughter?

- Will JDT's sister ever be introduced so is she suppose to be dead?

These questions are not answered, not even through dialogue, and I think they will remain unanswered. I know there are some believable theories about them, but it'd be best if we get the answers from the drama.

SK is the only Hera Palace kid who actually reflected on her actions on MSA, and it was because she was told that MSA was her sister. There wasn't any scenes of others realising their mistakes. Maybe Jenny, but it was because she got builled. 

SSR will probably be saved by LL, from a helicopter rescue. I'm looking forward to see more action from CSJ before getting destroyed by her own daughter and possibly the return of OYH.

I also thought of a helicopter, if not how else to b fast enough for a rescue:D

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Part of me wants CSJ to die and the other part of me like this version where she lives a miserable life. The problem is that EB wouldn't ever abandon her.

I feel like the only way CSJ would commit suicide is if EB is dead . She would stay alive for her daughter if nothing else. Maybe they can fake EB's death just to make CSJ suffer.

I would love for OYH to be alive and be the one to take out CSJ. Just like no one else but SSR should've taken out JDT, I feel like no one else but OYH should take out CSJ. But this is assuming they bring OYH back. I don't care how unbelievable it is I want OYH alive. Its Penthouse, we don't need to worry about things being realistic now. 

For the last two episodes I am not sure how they are going to plot it.

If ep 13 is about the final downfall of CSJ then what would they would use ep 14 for?

Unless they use ep 13 and half of 14 for CSJ, and just the last half of ep 14 is just where everyone is at and wrapping it all up. If OYH is coming back I am going with this theory, with OYH showing up at the very end of ep 13. 

I think OYH died because it is karma for her shoving of min so ra to the latter's death. 

The writer is going towards the karma is a bxxxx direction based on what has developed in season 3.

CSJ being drugged by her own daughter just like how she drugged her daughter to make her forget abt the crazy happenings in season 2.

JDT died at HERA palace.

Im guessing SR jumped out of the window with a parachute or she made it to the top floor which is nearer and logan picked her up in a helicopter.

Final episode will be about redemption.

As for forgiveness, it is always taken for granted in this drama.

• Like 2