[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

15 hours ago, MAHJONG KING said:

I won't be surprise that at ep 13, both of them will receive their jail sentence. Ep 14 will screen 3 years later that Both of them will be release along with Dong-pil. They will announce season 4 & 5. :wut:

Don't think there's jail sentence anymore, SSR even said three times already that she will punish the wrongdoers themselves, above law, just like Vincenzo

1 hour ago, MisutheWitch said:

OMG, the ending of Today's episode 

I'm waiting for subs now but HOLY MOLY, that was wild.

It reminds me of Beyonce and Ali Larter's movie :sweat_smile:

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote GIFs, thanks!
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Looks like she has been spotted filming for the past few hours, but people say it may be a flashback or she will appear as a ghost:astonished:

i haven't seen entire today's episode yet but i saw spoilers on social media i don't worry about them on this last scene, i am sure they are all alive maybe some will injured or else will have nothing like rona seen the spoiler of her future
I have the impression that Seojin will end up very poor and alone, the last photos of the shoot seem to indicate it.

Yes i heard her soul spirit will appear like Seol Ah soul appear in the last episode S2... if she alive, they will keep teasing viewer on every trailer like we got teasing about logan before...but not for her... :sad1:

• Like 1

I just feel like that death wasn't painful enough for CSJ. I want her to suffer, but I can't think of a fitting ending. I mean being alone and poor would be fitting but I can't see EB leaving her. 

Prediction: EB dies and then CSJ really does end up all alone and without money or the foundation. 

I just would feel bad for HYC, I wouldn't feel bad about EB. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

P/S: i just hope JDT wont do any harm especially towards Logan nor Suryeon. Pls writernim... 

I have read some theory said the engagement party is only a bait to get JDT out from hiding.... hope this is true because the doing their meaningful party at Hera Palace which the place Seol Ah died... for me no issue there about it... since Seol Ah the one hope her mother will life happily ever after...

P/s : the spoiler that eun seok post seems not drama thing but real...kekekeke! Sorry cant help ship them...:heart:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets or images. Thanks!
  • Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 11:37 PM, Marshi said:

#Dan Tae - Died (Based on ep 1 scene)

#Seo Jin - Alive but going crazy, end up not recognized her own daughter (since she faking being crazy to to be free from prison, she gonna crazy for real in the end). This is baswd on spoiler she got interogation at police station.

#Jun Ki - Died

#Yoon Chul - Alive ( I dont know why, just my instinct). Maybe he will got severe injured so that Ro Na realised she still need Yoon Chul as her father. I mean this make Ro Na willing to acknowledge him as her biological father.

#Seok Kyung - Alive since got spoiler she shoot with perm hair teaching music

#Seok Hoon - Alive happily ever after with Ro Na

#Dong Pil - Alive might end up at jailed confessed all his crime.

This is my theory..:)

So my theory about HYC and CSJ almost correct there. But still could not saying much because still got 3 episode... anything can happened in Penthouse...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Marshi said:

I have read some theory said the engagement party is only a bait to get JDT out from hiding.... hope this is true because the doing their meaningful party at Hera Palace which the place Seol Ah died... for me no issue there about it... since Seol Ah the one hope her mother will life happily ever after...

P/s : the spoiler that eun seok post seems not drama thing but real...kekekeke! Sorry cant help ship them...:heart:

SSR has said that "So that there's no more fighting, we must end this place too." when they were talking about the Penthouse. I believe based off next week's preview, JDT will bomb the Penthouse but won't escape the explosion and will fall to his death. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

“They promised” is good enough for EB not getting stuck with CSJ’s loan shark debt, RickRoll'D? We are supposed to believe this?

and I guess that’s the end of CSJ. Died in a delusion, which is fitting for her.

• Like 1

Rona & Dr.Ha filming?

Spoiler

E9W7yjgVIAIB6ZJ?format=jpg&name=large

===

On 8/21/2021 at 10:34 AM, Marshi said:

Not drama related? then why Lee Jiah posted selca with him? 

Spoiler

Yeah, i also shipped them,

even tho Jiah unnie is a bit older than him but who cares bout age when it comes to love. lols :bashful:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not drama related? then why Lee Jiah posted selca with him? 

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, i also shipped them,

even tho Jiah unnie is a bit older than him but who cares bout age when it comes to love. lols :bashful:

I mean the post that eun seok said as a 'Spoiler' is not drama related... it was an answered for the news that report about jiah post last week since jiah not mention who he is with blurred photo...kekekeke! But ofcourse the photo taken while they are filming the drama together...:partyblob:

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don’t quote pictures, thanks!

Im sooo late in finding this thread. Started to stan lee ji ah and park eun seok solely cos of this drama..pardon me if this is silly...hehe..have been watching and 'talking to myself' all these while:D

Really hope the theory of luring JDT is real..can we just have happy ending for  Suryeon and Logan? She suffered the most!:sad1:..ok..its just me 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, 은은은 said:

Im sooo late in finding this thread. Started to stan lee ji ah and park eun seok solely cos of this drama..pardon me if this is silly...hehe..have been watching and 'talking to myself' all these while:D

Really hope the theory of luring JDT is real..can we just have happy ending for  Suryeon and Logan? She suffered the most!:sad1:..ok..its just me 

Don't worry we can get happy ending for Logryeon...i am with you...hahhahhah!:heartxoxo:

• Love 1

On 8/22/2021 at 11:18 AM, chococarmela said:

People are saying the trash collector is OYH in disguise...

I have watched this scene again... first glance like OYH, second glance more looks like real JDT... or maybe none of them.. they just want us to thinking and stress us out about it...:unamused: 

• Like 1