[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

I wish they would kill off SK or JDT or CSJ.  Why they keep killing the good ppl.  The bad ppl are infuriating to watch and get all the screen time and keep getting away with everything.  I am glad SY slap SK and throw her out this girl is deplorable.

UUmmmm why was YH trying to stop the car by using her body?   Its obviously not gonna work , she is not wonder woman.  SHe should have pulled EB out the car as fast as possible

• LOL 2

But they didn't show Rona and Hye In's lifeless cold dead bodies, therefore, there could be a chance that Rona and Hye In survived. But on the other hand, OYH and MSA were..... :cold_sweat:

Edited by CattleyaLuv
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

I wish they would kill off SK or JDT or CSJ.  Why they keep killing the good ppl.  The bad ppl are infuriating to watch and get all the screen time and keep getting away with everything.  I am glad SY slap SK and throw her out this girl is deplorable.

UUmmmm why was YH trying to stop the car by using her body?   Its obviously not gonna work , she is not wonder woman.  SHe should have pulled EB out the car as fast as possible

No need to asked why though... The writer really want to killed the character... :bawling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marshi said:

I wish they would kill off SK or JDT or CSJ.  Why they keep killing the good ppl.

If all those ppl gone....penthouse end at ep 5. As i mentioned long ago, if there are more sponsors(Weird) willingly to extend this drama...SK, JDT & CSJ won't die. Always remember...pen is mightier than the sword .

• Like 1

I'm seeing a pattern here, every single good character is this drama will die at some point. It's just a matter of reviving them or not. 

SSR, BRN, OYH, LL are the only good characters in this drama and all of them have to be killed off at some point.

However, every single evil characters will be invincible throughout the drama so KSO will rig this entire show for them.

So basically this entire "war" is a battle of doubles lives versus invincibility.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Secretz said:

I'm seeing a pattern here, every single good character is this drama will die at some point. It's just a matter of reviving them or not. 

@Secretz agreed! 
this drama is more and more predictable. At first, i like how JDT & CSJ react / acting.. but now, it better they dont have PH 3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Has Eugene done any interviews post episode to possibly confirm death?

Ofcouse don't have yet... they intend to torture viewer till the end... Hahahha... Logan death last time got interviews because it was last episode right? :cries3:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jenny59229 said:
  Hide contents

Logan Lee??

Yes this have been confirmed logan bodies... I think knets have compared the PES bodies with this and its match... :glasses:

Edited by Emily Bett
Please do not quote images, thank you!
  • Like 2

I think there's a pattern in the storytelling compared to Season 2. Hear me out...

In Season 2

The Season starts with OYH seeking revenge on CSJ and JDT for the death of SSR. She partners up with HYC until he betrays her mid season when Bae Rona "dies".  Na Ae Gyo appears and creates her own plan fooling JDT and then we discover that Bae Rona is alive AND we discover that SSR is alive as well. 

In Season 3

The Season starts with SSR seeking revenge on JDT for the death of Logan Lee. She partners up with CSJ until she betrays her mid season when OYH dies. Na Ae Gyo appears.... ?????     

----

7 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Has Eugene done any interviews post episode to possibly confirm death?

No, that would be a spoiler. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

I pity Rona so much. I hope the writer doesn’t go her usual route of making Rona bratty/ruining the plans of SuRyeon. I have no idea of how Rona can get revenge for YoonHee though except she becomes the owner of the shares YoonHee bought that Seojin stole. Whatever she does, I just hope she doesn’t get in the way of SuRYeon. 
also it seems her relationship with SeokHoon will take a break which I can understand but I hope they both leave to US at the end. 

• Like 3

On 7/2/2021 at 6:52 PM, wildcherry said:

After all what happened in season 1 & 2, MSA turn out not to be SSR’s daughter?

She is SSR's daughter, SSR had twins one was MSA and the other JSK, everyone told SSR that one of the twins has died, NAG was the one to only have one child

• Like 3

On 7/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, wildcherry said:

If this is true, all I can say, thank goodness for Eugene. Its about time she starts looking for other better drama to work in. Penthouse is getting tiring, its becoming Dynasty of the 80s. Even worst since the dead kept coming to life.

And the prison? Are those criminals on budget vacations? I thought 1 cell for 1 criminals especially those with murder case but here they even have chips & snack & laze around all day doing nothing! Some punishment * roll eyes*

Anyway I watched the show because of Eugene, if there’s no Eugene, than no reason for me to continue watching. I thought she’s gonna get back what she lost; her voice, her singing career, her daughter, her love & her life but seems like she’s back to square 1. Lost everything & eventually her life

I agree in that I always thought this show reminded me of Dynasty. It has been over the top bad people shenanigans since episode one. Despite that, I’ve gobbled it up. It’s never tried to be a serious drama. It’s pulp. There is no question the quality of writing for season 3 is not up to the standards of the previous two. But to me this is more on the studio than the writer. I doubt the writer expected to have to come up with plot for 40 episodes when she started. Mercifully there are only 3 episodes left. Needs to have a satisfying final episode. It was probably written back in season 1 and she has had to strrrrrrettch it out ever since it started dominating ratings.

• Like 1

Yes, is sad to see Eugene ended is way.

1 hour ago, Glenlake8 said:

I agree in that I always thought this show reminded me of Dynasty.

I guess my country is going to stop broadcast this drama like they did for Taiwanese drama(Protector). Half way thru the series, they just cut off and broadcast another drama. Making fool and fun of the viewers.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 3:09 AM, wildcherry said:

If this is true, all I can say, thank goodness for Eugene. Its about time she starts looking for other better drama to work in. Penthouse is getting tiring, its becoming Dynasty of the 80s. Even worst since the dead kept coming to life.

And the prison? Are those criminals on budget vacations? I thought 1 cell for 1 criminals especially those with murder case but here they even have chips & snack & laze around all day doing nothing! Some punishment * roll eyes*

Anyway I watched the show because of Eugene, if there’s no Eugene, than no reason for me to continue watching. I thought she’s gonna get back what she lost; her voice, her singing career, her daughter, her love & her life but seems like she’s back to square 1. Lost everything & eventually her life

It could be since at this point Eugene's character seems pretty much wasted. But we don't know, Eugene is among 3 lead actresses of PH and even now i'm still doubtful she's dead ....

For other actors though, PH is a career peak move; let's not forget that Uhm Ki-Joon and Shin Eun Kyung both received Baeksang nominations for their performance; and Kim So Yeon nabbed her Best Actress trophy. The villains' performance really is what makes this drama memorable.

4 hours ago, Glenlake8 said:

I agree in that I always thought this show reminded me of Dynasty. It has been over the top bad people shenanigans since episode one. Despite that, I’ve gobbled it up. It’s never tried to be a serious drama. It’s pulp. There is no question the quality of writing for season 3 is not up to the standards of the previous two. But to me this is more on the studio than the writer. I doubt the writer expected to have to come up with plot for 40 episodes when she started. Mercifully there are only 3 episodes left. Needs to have a satisfying final episode. It was probably written back in season 1 and she has had to strrrrrrettch it out ever since it started dominating ratings.

Nah, the writing's been bad since season 2. And no, correction, PH is planned to have 3 seasons since season 1. But agreed that KSO stretch the story waaaaay too much to the points where all logic fails.

3 episodes left? I think we still have 6 episodes left .... is it?

I wonder how epic JDT fall will be? the past seasons he's been designed as this OP evil overlord without mercy.

• Like 1

Um...

Spoiler

SSR dressing up as NAG?!?!?

LL was saved by BJK and Secretary Do!?!?!? 

The masked man was actually CSJ?!?!?

What's with JBH, can KSO please kill her off already!?!?!?!

BJK likes to gamble?!?!?

I-

• Like 1