[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

10 hours ago, kboramint said:

OHY didn't technically "die". She disappeared. We assume that she jumped off the bridge but it could be possible that a van drove up and kidnapped her. It happened before in this drama. Twice. 

Agree. I have trust issues after watching this drama. A death is not a death.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, LightFurie111 said:

There is a rumor running around that someone will die in season 3, people are guessing that it could be  Seok Hoon .... :crymeme:

I think it's gonna be Logan. He's said "I'll die to keep you safe" wayyyyy too many times in the past few episodes for my comfort. The ring preview was super alarming for me, there's no such thing as a happy ending in Penthouse, especially not this early on so I get the feeling Logan will take the hit to keep the plot moving for SSR's season 3 revenge.

• Like 2

Wait... I just realized if NAG was JDT's mistress in the last 20 years then at one point he had two mistress' during the early events of Season 1. That being CSJ and NAG.  JDT cheated on SSR with CSJ while cheating on CSJ with NAG. Then later on in the season, he technically had three mistresses. That being NAG, CSJ, and OYH.  

Huh. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

So I have been thinking.

Based on the rumors circulating Logan is going to be a villain.

He has been to clingy. Before he found out that SR was alive He was ready to maybe do something and not let YH do everything but when he found out that SR was alive her became a lovesick puppy.

How did his relationship with SR progress. It was so fast. Was he obsessed with her before or what?

How come he knew that SR was MSA's mother but didn't tell her.

What if when he was looking for MSA's mother he became obsessed with SR?

What if he was the one that killed MSA?

I mean anything can happen in Penthouse

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

He found out because he heard it through a conversation with the adoption director. He didn't tell her because he wanted to punish her for abandoning MSA at the adoption center.  

How did his relationship with SR progress. It was so fast. Was he obsessed with her before or what?

SSR was the one that searched for Goo Ho Dong and found out that he has really Logan Lee. She attacked him and they decided to work together.  If you get to know someone better, you create an relationship.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, kboramint said:

He found out because he heard it through a conversation with the adoption director. He didn't tell her because he wanted to punish her for abandoning MSA at the adoption center.  

SSR was the one that searched for Goo Ho Dong and found out that he has really Logan Lee. She attacked him and they decided to work together.  If you get to know someone better, you create an relationship.

I meant MSA but i guess he found out after her death.

Okay well I stick to my theory. He is the villain in season 3 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Songbae said:

So I have been thinking.

Based on the rumors circulating Logan is going to be a villain.

He has been to clingy. Before he found out that SR was alive He was ready to maybe do something and not let YH do everything but when he found out that SR was alive her became a lovesick puppy.

What if when he was looking for MSA's mother he became obsessed with SR?

What if he was the one that killed MSA?

I mean anything can happen in Penthouse

Technically, the notable male characters of this drama have the tendency of becoming obsessed with something. I also find both the romance of Logan SR and SHxRoNa are creepy, both Logan and SH developed an obsession with their lovers to some degree.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, renaoh said:

Chingus, I hope someone can clarify for me.

1.      The twins’ parent were Joo Dan-tae & Na Ae-gyo.

2.      After giving birth to the twins, NAG left JDT.

3.      JDT then married Sim Soo-ryeo who took care of the twins for 17 years.

Here’s is what I don’t understand. 

4.      SSR found out that NAG was impersonating as “SSR” in a bar with Mr Jung? 

5.      JDT is using NAG to get secret development information from Mr Jung, why didn’t SSR revealed the truth to Mr Jung since they are childhood friends?

6.      Mr Jung knew that the “SSR” who was with him was a fake SSR, why did he continue to allow her to use him?

7.      How long has NAG been working with JDT to con Mr Jung?

In Episode 1, JDT was surprised to see NAG in his apartment? He has been using her, why is he surprised?

The JDT-NAG-SSR-MrJung really stumps me.

SSR told Logan she had been with JDT for 20 years.  But the twins are 19 years old?!  Okay, maybe she is poor in counting.

Mr Jung could immediately tell SSR and NAG apart.  Logan who supposedly loves SSR and JDT who supposedly loves NAG could not tell them apart!  According to NAG, she has been doing her best to help Mr Jung's career advancement.  And if Mr Jung loves NAG and knew that she was the one that JDT killed, why did he keep up the ties with JDT. Only now when JDT is arrested then he wouldn' take his calls?!

Yes, the Ep 1 was strange.  JDT supposed to have this long standing relationship with NAG and he killed SSR. Yet when he saw NAG, the first thing he said was "SSR?".  

Moving forward to current situation.  EB doesn't need punishment.  She is seriously unbalanced and could harm herself or others.  Logan and SSR just disregard her well-being?  Logan assumes the housekeeper will return to the US and what?  leave EB to fend for herself?  I hope she gets the treatment she needs otherwise the damage may be permanent.

So SSR knew all along that JDT abused the twins.  She did nothing while she was his wife?  And for two years that she was presumed dead, she left them alone in that penthouse with their abuser?  I have always liked and rooted for SSR.  But after hearing her say to NAG that JDT abused the kids, well it just leaves me cold.    So sad, no-one to root for now!

• Like 6

I got spoiler about OYH (I think is Ep13 as knetz mentioned S2. ) So take with your own risk whether you want to click. P.S Don't worry, I won't post the photo I just descible/hint the photo I saw.

Spoiler

Apparently someone leaked photos of the Penthouse parents exclude SSR, Kang Mari

OYH is alive but I not sure will this be an imagination scene anot. But I doubt it will be though I still find it why one of them is not there to. Didn't she also an accomplice in covering up for MSA's death?

I know I shouldn't spoil. Go guess the word hint.

All penthouse parents so far I saw based on leaked photo  will go to J*** . I can't find Kang Mari in any of the leaked photo so far. 

P.S I don't know the photos are real -time or yesterday as knetz just posting on IG but it seems like CSJ's IGstory post hairstyle looks the same as those photo leaked by knetz. However, there are some that shared in knetz forum mentioned they filmed at the location of those photo until 6pm KST.

P.S You can dm me. I will share the photo source.

Also just FYI, I'm not sure why there is no translated news yet but some drama fans on IG , said there is another camero on Ep13 by another actor apart from the 2 we saw in the Ep13 preview. (i.e the actor is not the one with Logan & not Jenny's father) The actor is Choi Byungmo . because they don't link the source I can't said is 100%.

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

The drama will change its timeslot for season 3 - it will air every Friday, starting in June. :D

Is it 100% confirmed by SBS ? because I saw another translated account said they didn't confirmed is every friday 1 ep. nothing has been decided yet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, airgelaal said:

I don't think it's real. It can be someone's nightmare.

Lol whose nightmare? I will try list out why it will be no one's nightmare

1) Rona? I doubt she will, she said she want to repay her mother's sin for MSA & SSR. why will she even consider as a nightmare for her, I believe she will wish for her mother will turn herself in after the revenge?  

2) It will definitely not SSR's nightmare , why will she , when in S1 she already asked OYH to turn herself in? She even get a lawyer for OYH to lower her sentence once OYH turn herself in.

3) JDT's nightmare?  that will be impossible , why will it be his nightmare when the lawyer & his wife; Kang Mari, CSJ, HYC  joining him in jail time. Didn't you hear what he said after Jung Doo Man hanged up his phone, he won't let himself be the only one to suffer in jail. Ofc that scene is he will bring Jung Doo Man together with him however, don't forget , he knew what the lawyer & his wife; Kang Mari , CSJ & HYC did too.  As for him dreaming OYH in jail, he doubt he even bother as long as he bring down someone along with him. So why will it be JDT's nightmare?

4) the other character like the lawyer & Kang Mari, why will they even dream of OYH in jail. None of them know OYH killed MSA except Logan & SSR. I don't think SSR didn't tell anyone other than Logan as SSR also not happy with how they did to MSA so why will she bother to lighten their guilt for MSA & Logan never trust the other characters in the first place.

5) CSJ will more happy that OYH is in jail with her but similarly she will never dreamt of it because she also didn't know OYH killed MSA but she will dream the other character i.e. the lawyer & Kang Mari because they are involved in dumping MSA's body & obstructed the investigation . But if CSJ has to dream about OYH maybe just like JDT, she also doesn't bother whatever crime OYH did as long as she is going jail with her.

6) HYC? Hmm, unlikely, he still know what he did to MSA, yes , for now, he is put in jail because of Rona's "death" . Is hard to say, he was not remorseful about MSA, I think he did threaten CSJ that ruby ring. He may confess & bring CSJ down alone with him. Yes, I know writer never wrote it in S2 since the writer main focus  was on SSR 's "death" . So I won't see is HYC nightmare even not possible for him to include OYH since he also didn't know OYH killed MSA. OYH didn't mention to anyone other than Rona after SSR & Logan

So I doubt is even anyone's  nightmare? I won't even mentioned the kids because it don't make any sense. It also makes no sense for OYH wearing a jail outfit. Like I said, I really doubt Rona's nightmare as she was pissed when OYH told her. She will have more reason wanting her mother to turn herself in.  Unless you meant individual character nightmare (not JDT since he is already in jail & not OYH since she said she want to repay her sins )

2 hours ago, uuugogirl said:

The lawyer family were put behind the bars in the trailer so it's very likely not just a bad dream for the finale of season 2.

Yes, I agree with you is not likely is someone's nightmare as I can't fit OYH in anyone's nightmare other than Rona but I don't think Rona will see it as a nightmare to her because she knew what her mother did. I think she want to do her way to her guilt to MSA & she will even agree more if her mother turn herself in. The rest of the characters being their nightmare doesn't seem possible. Unless writer show it as individual capture scene. The current jail scene from the leaked photo, I saw some one mentioned/the original source owner told them, the filming scene today which is the one you shared, the timeline will happen in 2025 then S3 will be in 2030 but is just rumor/speculation.  I doubt is in 2025 .  It is stupid to make the revenge for MSA took so long since S2 is in 2022 in early episodes Not sure if the last few as I don't know how many months was it after Rona's fall down. So I will say it make no sense for writer to drag the MSA revenge for 3 yrs when they already can do it now SSR is back with her own identity & already somehow put JDT in jail. SSR will still want JDT to be in jail for dumping her daughter's body & killed her husband. just like what the preview say. Similarly SSR will use her chance to get back at CSJ, HYC, the lawyer family & Kang Mari.

Edited by luvjkpop 07
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, monalisa said:

How many episodes are planned for season 3?

12 episodes when they confirmed about having S2. But I will not be surprise the writer put a special ep or one more. Since so far no news about her starting /halfway on her script for S3. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1