[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

48 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I may be the only one but I find it beyond ridiculous that Rona is alive. Why the hell are you reviving every single dead character?

Agreed. Although I kinda expected the writer to revive every single main character until the final episode, but it's kinda weird tbh. She did that in The Last Empress as well, the main characters who were "dead" were revived. Probably one of her favourite tactics to stir up the plot. Killing off characters is one of her favourite way to stir some chaos but she doesn't want to kill them off completely. Either way, I'd prefer if she actually kill off a character or two along the way.

What can I say, she doesn't want Rona to die for now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Secretz said:

I'd prefer if she actually kill off a character or two along the way.

Yes! She did this in Temptation of Wife too. And Rona isn't even a main character. Sometimes you can't- in fact, you don't need to please your viewers, writer-nim. I'm still kinda hoping Rona is gone... so that I can see YH do more.

As a writer myself, this trope is pissing me off, especially when it's used 3 times. I hate that. And this is a suspense thriller, people are SUPPOSED to die.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Lol I thought I'm the only one who doesnt like RN being alive, because everyone on SNS seems celebrating it. 

How can I explain it, RN death is necessary for the whole plot, like finally we finally see SJ and EB slowly get their karma thanks to her 'death', YH revenge and her character development, SSR and logan move, etc, but suddenly she came back alive? Huh? I am OK with the SSR alive possibilities since the writer already hinted that she had twin and she is THE main char, but on Rona case it doesn't make sense because she badly injured (on the head!!). Just like @chococarmelasaid, RN isn't SSR, she isn't the heroine. I mean if they want to move the plot using RN as victim, they could just make RN coma, everyone still get punished instead of faking her death, its getting boring now because they already use it (3 times!!). 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Honestly I didn't mind RN dying but for SH's sake I'm okay with her being alive. 

So far two characters have died in the show, MSA and that one shady guy that set up MSA's "adoption" who got pushed out of the balcony.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

And Secretary Yoon. And the golf club guy that SSR basically killed. 

Oh yeah I forgot about him! So three now! Honestly I think we'll have a more permanent death at the end of this season OR season 3.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

At first I was paranoid that BR was dead, and now I'm paranoid that she's alive. I need to see her on screen for confirmation. Mostly cause if she has a phone why wouldn't she call her mother first, why would SH be her first call. When OYH finds out she is going to regret telling HYC that BR is his daughter, my guess is she was planning on taking that to her grave. 

I like BR-SH so I like that she's alive, but I don't see how she would be able to come out of hiding. JDT would def kill her if he finds her alive, because she knows that he tried to kill her. 

I feel slightly bad for CSJ, but not enough that I want her to get away with her crimes. I still want her to help take down JDT, but then want her to pay too. She cannot keep the foundation/school. Also just because EB didn't murder BR doesn't mean she didn't try to, and she needs to pay for that. Plus def needs therapy. I want to see both of their reactions when they find out that BR is HYC's other daughter. 

With all the people joining forces to take down JDT and him reaching peak evil, I wonder if they will take him down this season. It doesn't seem possible cause we have another whole season to watch. I just don't know how they top his evil acts this season, he literally tried to murder a child. 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Lol I thought I'm the only one who doesnt like RN being alive, because everyone on SNS seems celebrating it. 

How can I explain it, RN death is necessary for the whole plot, like finally we finally see SJ and EB slowly get their karma thanks to her 'death', YH revenge and her character development, SSR and logan move, etc, but suddenly she came back alive? Huh? I am OK with the SSR alive possibilities since the writer already hinted that she had twin and she is THE main char, but on Rona case it doesn't make sense because she badly injured (on the head!!). Just like @chococarmelasaid, RN isn't SSR, she isn't the heroine. I mean if they want to move the plot using RN as victim, they could just make RN coma, everyone still get punished instead of faking her death, its getting boring now because they already use it (3 times!!). 

Actually, yes. The writer should of kept Rona alive. Put her in a coma. It doesn't change the consequences of EB, CSJ, HYC, and JDT. Attempted murder is still a serious crime. Rather than making the viewers think she is dead, how about making them think she was kidnapped and OYH is looking for her.     

• Like 3

I am glad that RN is alive and I hope she doesn’t call YH because YH isn’t herself when RN is there. I will ignore the fact that a head injury is very serious because this is dramaland 

After watching episode 10 no one can tell me that OYH killed MSA It was definitely JDT I am 100 percent sure. Eugene has been killing it as oh Yoon hee. I have low expectations for idols that become actresses but she is a natural and she is so beautiful. I think that I am the only one that doesn’t like LL. Why did he have to go to SR when he realised that it was her. Emotions are really dangerous and he should have learnt from season one that Ju Dantae is a crazy person. He really exposed himself for nothing.

Ha yoonchul is a spineless coward. He irks me. EN doesn’t deserve a father like that.  Well at least he isn’t dumb enough to fall in love with SJ.

SJ still cares about only herself and her daughter. No surprise there. That girl needs help and cuddling her is not going to do anything. I don’t like that LL and OYH are using a mentally unstable person like that.

SH is underrated. I understand that he has been just observing and doing nothing but he has a dark soul or so I don’t know how to describe it but I liked how he used EB.

DT is the sum of the earth. I didn’t like the abuse angle it was unnecessary. He can destroy SJ without that. 
SK is a smart girl she needs to stop bullying and go to therapy.

• Like 3

SO Su Ryeon tatoo is fake. It can easily be smeared off by JDT and her wig can be snatched off, why hasn't he done any of this yet? He is already suspecting her.  I hate JDT and his teeth and sly grin. I want to punch him whenever I see his face. And dump him into the Sea of Japan!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, luvjkpop 07 said:

I think the album shows 2 man with lee jiah? I only identified  the actor that going to be Jenny's father. I think Jenny's father hold something important about JDT. if not they won't show him with SSR/Na Ae gyo. Maybe Jenny's father is also a spy planted by SSR/someone. (p.s. I don't know why I have a feeling someone is helping SSR & is not Logan since for 2 yrs?, no one able to track her being alive?) As for whether the other man is the twin bio father, I'm not sure guess we will get info on Monday?

I won't be surprised if it is MSA biological father :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I won't be surprised if it is MSA biological father :)

They already showed her biological father. Lee Min Ho (the other one) played him in season 1 and was killed by JDT.  

The album shows two people. Na Ae Gyo and Jung Doo Man. Remember that name, because I believe he'll show up in Season 3. I believe he's the real father of the Ju twins. 

• Like 1

Yes rona is alive , ______'s fan  who are rona's hater are now dying again of bitterness because they are afraid their fave got less screentime again! 

ps: accept it or not she is part of the main character  

Ask sbs:loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, annaR said:

The way jdt treated seojin is so f-worded evil. Yes she is bad but no one deserved abused!

Seojin received those treatment from JDT are very petty. She deserve far worst than this cos she is the sole B...h that created the whole chapter.