[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

28 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Hey everyone, what's with February 19 as the new air date? I thought S2 started with the end of Delayed Justice?

When the Penthouse drama special aired back in January 12th, that's when the February 19th air date was announced. Not sure why, but that's just the new date that was announced. SBS will just air other programs in this timeslot until it's time for S2.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Ayame said:

When the Penthouse drama special aired back in January 12th, that's when the February 19th air date was announced. Not sure why, but that's just the new date that was announced. SBS will just air other programs in this timeslot until it's time for S2.

Im very upset with this. I was all excited for the show today.

There is nothing good on tv except for Mr Queen, too...:neutral:

• Like 1

This drama is makjang. is over the top. But for many viewers...the tweet tho' #sotrue :lol::D

And lets admit it... SeokHoon x Bae Rona. Unexpected popularity. Viewers ship.  We ship.  About to sail season 2.

Oh wait..the reason I'm watching.......waiting for the ships to sail..:P:D

ctto

EoKA8MxVoAEE3K2?format=jpg&name=small

And I have a feeling gonna see a lot of Kim Dae young (kinda like Lee Do Hyun Song Kang) in many other dramas.

The twt below..... :joy::joy:

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Watch: Eugene, Kim So Yeon, Uhm Ki Joon, And More Take Part In “The Penthouse” Season 2 Script Reading

Feb 3, 2021
by S. P

SBS has released a photo and behind-the-scenes video for the upcoming second season of “The Penthouse”!

After the first season wrapped up last month, fans have been eagerly awaiting the next chapter of the story. The show is set in a 100-floor luxury penthouse apartment, and the first season featured three women at the heart of the tale: the “queen” of the penthouse Shim Soo Ryeon (Lee Ji Ah), the “prima donna” Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) who will stop at nothing to get what she wants, and Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene) who will do anything it takes to get into the world of high society. It was previously confirmed that the drama is coming back with two more seasons.

Guys, I wouldn't worry about Lee Ji Ah not being mentioned at the script reading. A mention of her would be a big spoiler and I believe SBS knows what they are doing. They are purposely hiding Lee Ji Ah from this script reading video but if you look carefully you can see her in the video. The editors did their best to not include her in the video, and the reporter did their best not to mention her and show group photos of them together. 

For people who are wondering.... at 0:37 of the video, you can see Ji Ah's hat and it's logo is blurred.     

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Where's My Oppa? 1

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

1. 61% of the viewers that took the poll believe that the tattoo woman is SuRyeon's twin.

2. 16% of the viewers that took the poll believe that the tattoo woman is Ms. Yang

3. 11% believe that it's SyRyeon herself.

4. 6% believe it's a new character that we don't know yet.

5. 5% believe that it's Reporter Kim.   

• Blob 2

16 hours ago, Secretz said:

NEW TRAILER

Okay, that latest trailer just gave us hints that Shim SuRyeon is still alive. What do you mean? Well, there's this. 

The woman with the butterfly tattoo is shown here. That looks like Lee Ji Ah's shoulder. 

14a51b290d359792a81e78e3c8e398f6482590f0

Also, who is this? 

• Like 4

I am so excited ! Seo Jin is about to find out that her happy ever after isn't that magical lol 

Yoon Hee needs to wise up. She killed Seol A and almost wanted to kill SR. 

I think it's POSSIBLE that SR is alive but the opening sequence was so magical! Is the lady on top justice or is it SR's twin/the mother of the real twins? This reads like Pretty Little Liars HAHAH

Can't wait to see Logan lee again. One thing I love about this drama is that even the side characters like the lawyer family, the teachers- all are interesting and horrible in their own way. 

The cast said that there are repeated twists and lingering regrets. I can't help but feel that the kids will be more heavily involved this time and perhaps it's them involved in a murder now. 

• Like 3