[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

I just saw the trailer and I'm looking forward for these things:

1. Yoonhee's return and the start of her revenge. 

2. What is Logan gonna do now? 

3. RONA AND SEOKHOON END GAME PLS. (Btw, people are saying that the girl who held Seokhoon's hand might be Eunbyeol because of the height and hairstyle..) But i still trust homeboy that he still like Rona a lot and he will definitely stay true to her (feelings wise). 

4. Dr Ha's revenge as well..?? 

5. DT and SJ's downfall.

• Awesome 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020/2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST - Season 2 premieres on February 19th

Ok,

So i just watched the trailer for like the 10th time today and i have come to the following conclusions.

1. Logan lee is definitely in season 2 and most likely his character although listed as a supporting character is probably a much bigger role than last time. Cause now his revenge plot is not just about Seol-ah. It will include Su-ryeon and maybe even his dad (since Joo Dan-tae used him to get his dad to hand over evidence of what all they did to Seol-ah). I say his dad as well because from the last episode, most would have noticed that although he probably hates his parents for what they did to Seol-ah, he definitely still loves them (almost like Seok-kyung hates Su-ryeon but actually still loves her). So part of his plot will most likely be either getting back the evidence from Joo Dan-tae and getting rid of it or get it back and then convincing his father to turn himself in for his crimes.

2. Su-ryeon is alive. The trembling hand from below the white cloth on the stretcher like thing is most likely Su-ryeon. She probably got help from one of the paramedics to save herself or somehow Logan managed to get her help before Joo Dan-tae was kidnapped him (like maybe he contacted a acquaintance and asked them to help Su-ryeon stay alive but let the world think she is dead, i.e fake her death)

3. Oh Yoon-hee is probably working with Logan and Su-ryeon (if Su ryeon has already recovered from her injuries). cause she has no other connections to help her escape, and if she really is taking revenge for Su-ryeon and herself and Ro-na, then she will definitely need help, cause again she now has no money and no connections to help her otherwise.

4. the person who is messing with Seo-jin is none other than Seok Hoon. I think this season we will see Seok hoon in a more involved manner, with him trying to take revenge for his mother. He figured out that his dad and seo-jin killed his mom and i think Seok-kyung probably had a mental breakdown and hence he wants revenge for both of them. And since he knows, he will get Ro-na's help and maybe be the one actually helping Oh Yoon-hee. In fact a crazy thought was that he may actually have joined hands with Logan lee to get revenge for his mother since out of everyone involved in the story, the only people who truly stood by and supported Su-ryeon were Logan and Ro-na. But considering how cautious a person his dad is it could be unlikely he is in contact with Logan. But him being the one messing with Seo-Jin i am almost sure of (the sneakers shown in the preview clip are definitely his, i guarantee)

Anyway, this is my super over-imaginative theories based on the trailer. But ill stand by them for now. If anyone has another theory on these matters i'd love to hear them!!!

Cheers for now.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

On 1/14/2021 at 12:22 AM, adla said:

Anyway, this is my super over-imaginative theories based on the trailer.

Ha Yoon-cheol marry Oh Yoon-hee ?

Cheon Seo-jin twin sister ?

Joo Dan-tae step brother ?

Kim Soon-ok loves to twist and turn her drama to make sure her audience goes round and round. She specialize in putting inserto  scene to redirect us. I won't be surprise that Yoon-Hee didn't kill Min Seol-ah. 

• Like 1

This video has a theory that the person that stabbed Shim Suryeon wasn't Ju Dan Tae but someone else and that what we saw in the drama was the imagination of CSJ. CSJ thinks JDT killed SSR so that's what we saw. It was basically from her POV.  

JDT might be telling the truth when he said he didn't murder SSR. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I just realized something. Shin Sung-Rok was suppose to be in this drama, and if that were to happen then they would had reunited the cast of Return. All playing basically the same characters. Yoon Jong-Hoon and Bong Tae-Kyu in that drama also moved a dead body and tried to pretend nothing happened.  

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Although I like many of the actresses in Penthouse, and it is for them that I have watched, without Lee Ji Ah the story is unredeemable -so if she does not return, there is no one to really care for - just having over the top acting and story without someone to care for, is exhausting. I know many find this type of drama fun, but it doesn’t have enough layers and way too much repetition in the way people are directed to act. Instead, I will look forward to the posts here - before I consider watching any of part two

• Like 2