[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

5 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Turning herself in? Did she not already do that?

We don't know what episode this is gonna be. All we know is that Logan took her away before Yoon Hee could reach the prison. Maybe she does end up staying in prison for a short while.

• Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Possibly for a few years. It looks like there’s gonna be another time-skip?

I heard that season 2 starts  6 months after OYH stabbed her neck again. That would be a year after SSR was *murdered* and the twins went abroad. They should be back in Korea when the season starts. What I want to know is who is taking care of YH's daughter for a year.    

4 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I heard that season 2 starts  6 months after OYH stabbed her neck again. That would be a year after SSR was *murdered* and the twins went abroad. They should be back in Korea when the season starts. What I want to know is who is taking care of YH's daughter for a year.    

So... there’s a full year time skip here. I’m curious about Ro-Na, too. I know we all dislike her but she doesn’t deserve to be abandoned. Maybe Ma-Ri?

Prediction:

Sur yeon return alive at the end of season 2. She secretly prepare for the revenge behind the scene as a ghost for Seo jin and dan tae. 

Logan will learn the truth and help Yoon hee to fight the same enemy. 

Yoon hee now hold the same grudge to both dan tae and seo jin + she want to redeem herself.

Season 2 mostly preparation for the gigantic revenge and more character development for the kids and other aswell. 

• Like 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, sonequeen01 said:

According to the edited video, Joo Dan Tae and Chun Seo Jin will announce their engagement while Butler Yang commits suicide after Oh Yoon Hee turns herself in. 

Just to add on:

Spoiler

It turns out that the butler had deep resentment against SSR. 

YH turned herself in after six months. She requested a cross examination with the the bulter, the first witness. When the police wanted to summon the bulter, she commited suicide. It says the whole truth has been revealed.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Prediction:

Sur yeon return alive at the end of season 2. She secretly prepare for the revenge behind the scene as a ghost for Seo jin and dan tae. 

Logan will learn the truth and help Yoon hee to fight the same enemy. 

Yoon hee now hold the same grudge to both dan tae and seo jin + she want to redeem herself.

Season 2 mostly preparation for the gigantic revenge and more character development for the kids and other aswell. 

My Prediction:

I think SSR will pretend to be her twin sister or doppelganger.  I also think this doppelganger is the wife to the President of South Korea. 

6 minutes ago, Secretz said:

Did you refer to the 2020 calendar? Feb 5 2020 falls on Wed.

Yes, I did use the calendar. 

But I just checked again and February 5th is indeed a Friday. Meaning they pushed the premiere back a week.

Ugh, why did they make it seasons? Why couldn’t it have been a regular k-drama?!

• Like 2