[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

10 minutes ago, Secretz said:
  Hide contents

I srsly don't know how the writer is going to revive SSR. 

Spoiler

Someone will probably save her before she takes her very last breath. It's happened with this writer plenty of times. A character will get killed and then we would find out later on that there are no ashes in the urn. It's just that this time it happens to a main character because I think it's only ever happened to supporting characters.

• Like 1

i freaked for a second after watching the preview and I couldn't find the episode online yet where i'm from. So im left hanging. But this gave me some time to collect my thoughts and spin a theory of what is likely to have happened.

So I believe its the maid and Joo Dan Tae who killed or at least tried to kill Su Ryeon. Im guessing that Yoon Hee maybe came in just in time to catch her at her last few breaths. But my theory is that Yoon Hee and Logan find her and Yoon Hee helps Logan get Su Ryeon to safety as she gives into her guilt of killing Seol Ah. So she tries to do right by Su Ryeon this time around and saves her, letting herself get caught so as to protect Su Ryeon and maybe as her attempt to pay for killing Seol Ah.

The part im still a little confused about from the preview is still the scene where it seems like Logan is being held by Joo Dan Tae and Dan Tae is about to smash his head. But he could be  body double of Logan's that was used to help Logan and Su Ryeon to escape or Su Ryeon or someone else may arrive just in time to save Logan from Dan Tae and Logan and Su Ryeon will go to the states together, maybe even taking Seok Kyung and Seok Hoon with them.

You guys can probably tell im a huge Logan Lee x Shim Su Ryeon shipper. I think they bother had their lives destroyed and their loved ones taken from them. They both deserve happiness and i feel like no one will be able to understand those two better than each other. So even if its a weird relationship, Im still rooting for them.

Hopefully Logan and Su Ryeon become the OTP of this season. I also hope Logan will return for season 2. I remember watching Partners in Justice first season and loving Park Eun Seok's character so much that i looked forward to his appearance in season 2, only to get disappointed that he was a cameo for like 3 episodes only. So hopefully my wish is fulfilled this time around.

• Like 5

Are we sure SSR is in Season 2? She was at the top of my list to get killed. The show needs a good character though they could bring someone new in. Given the rules of soaps, she'll probably survive somehow and come back in Season 2 to try to get the twins from Dan-tae. Speaking of the twins, I expect their biological mom will show up at some point. 

2 hours ago, qynn said:

Are we sure SSR is in Season 2? She was at the top of my list to get killed. The show needs a good character though they could bring someone new in. Given the rules of soaps, she'll probably survive somehow and come back in Season 2 to try to get the twins from Dan-tae. Speaking of the twins, I expect their biological mom will show up at some point. 

I don't think she's dead. SSR still haven't avenged Seol-Ah. That will happen. What better way to do it when your enemies think you are dead. If you remember the sequence of events, RoNa told Yeon Hee that SSR saved her from getting hit by the truck of doom. That made YE realize she was wrong. 

42 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I don't think she's dead. SSR still haven't avenged Seol-Ah. That will happen. What better way to do it when your enemies think you are dead. If you remember the sequence of events, RoNa told Yeon Hee that SSR saved her from getting hit by the truck of doom. That made YE realize she was wrong. 

So it could be that OYH planned this with SSR after she realised she was wrong?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yellowreign said:

So it could be that OYH planned this with SSR after she realised she was wrong?

Possibly. She wanted to make up with SSR for betraying her {and possibly killing Seol-Ah}. Also, remember, we still don't know who sent that video of Seo Jin killing her father. 

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

Dan Tae was obsessed with Su Ryeong...I won't be surprised if he ends up keeping her alive out of some twisted thought process and hides her away. Is Logan in cast list for season 2, the actor?

Logan is definitely in season 2, the actor was seen filming season 2 a few days ago...SRS though, not sure.

4 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:
  Hide contents

am I the only one who know that Suryeon is going to come back, she ain't dead, but want to know how the writer makes her alive like that is so impossible rn because of these mess

Remember that one time SSR asked someone to kill Hye but then brought her back. 

37 minutes ago, Curlytop Asmr Lee said:

Maybe Min seol ah will come back as a zombie in season 2 and get revenge on everyone. 

Or SSR comes back as the Red Dress ghost character (Also played by Lee Ji Ah) from Ghost Detective and kills everyone.

• LOL 2

26 minutes ago, GingerK said:

@kboramint That would be awesome! lol She was terrifying as the red dress ghost.

Seriously though, have we actually seen Yoon Tae Joo commit suicide? What if he's back and is helping SSR fake her death. Remember how he helped her in the past? He did switch dead bodies, and save Hye-In. This all seems like a red herring. Also, he seems like the only person that could help Logan Lee.      

19 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

If Logan and Su Ryeong don't get their happily ever after I am done with this show. Su Ryeong better come back.

I think they would had gotten it by now if this drama was only 20 episodes. The writers would had already exposed the video of Seo-Jin killing his dad. JDT and Seo-Jin would had gone to prison, and SSR would reunited with the twins but they had to drag this for 20 more episodes.