[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

I am finding it hard to separate EB from the actress. I don't hate the actress but when i see her i get annoyed.

I am not surprised that SH is kissing EB or whatever he has always been a little bit dumb. But i liked his scenes today.

I really want to believe that RN isn't dead because logan promised to save her and he knew that it was EB that did that. So what is his motive?

Logan and SR are not as innocent as everyone is making them out to be. MSA and RN were the only innocent characters in the drama. 

SR and YH.

SR lost a child she didn't know anything about.

YH lost a child that she lived for.

• Like 3

Great, this drama created more questions than answered any of the past ones. Like....

1. Who's that girl that looks like Shim Su Ryeon?

• Is she really the twin's birth mom? 
  • Is she really Shim Su Ryeon?

2. Did HYC really kill Rona in the hospital?

• Did someone else kill her?
  • Was she really killed?

3. Why is Logan Lee back in Korea?

• Is it a coincidence that he's back in Korea when Lee Ji Ah appeared?
  • What his relation with EB's tutor?
  • What's he not telling OYH?   

2 hours ago, htk9207 said:

As for the new character, her vibe seems to be a different person. She isn't Suryeon. Hmm, did I remember it wrong? JDT told Suryeon the birth mom died. Was it a lie? How could she just walk in like she owns the place? 

I think it is her, but the writer is trying to confuse the viewers and probably the characters in the drama. Someone needs to protect Hye In. We'll find out by the end of Season 2. Hopefully.  

• Like 2

I’ve been seeing red for the past hour, how could they kill Rona? Seokhoon-Rona relationship is what made me want to watch Season 2 (not that I wasn’t pissed at him for not helping Rona when her mum went to jail). They were supposed to have pasta. SH was supposed to wait for her for as long it took:sad1:

I think that this is the price YH pays for killing MSA. MR paid for her sins by having to deal with JN being bullied.CSJ and HYC (may he rot in hell) are also slowly paying their price covering up for EB. I think that Lee Ji Ah character will bring JDT down. We will slowly start to see the Hera Club pay for what they’ve done through their children. 

I think that this is SH tipping point. I feel like we’ll see a complete arc in him. Rona was someone who changed him for the better and her death will probably tear him apart. We’ll see him working smarter, and maybe dating EB to find the truth. He will prob play a more active role. (Also can we just imagine LL and SH working together)

I can’t even talk about HYC. I really though that he was changing for the better but he’s the same. He’s a cheater. He’s a murderer.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

I dont get why its happen like that for Ro Na...Ms/Mr WIRTER I think u did Ro Na wrong. U should not do that to her character. 

*I am getting angry now

They made her too naive. And they didn't make the adults watch over her enough. It's frustrating.  I felt from season 1 she should have gone to a kpop agency where she would have been watched and managed and made to follow strict rules and she would have survived as the lease vocalist of some Twice group or as a solo artist.  This diva business wasn't a good fit for someone who couldn't handle dirty people. 

Also, Logan Lee, RickRoll'D?

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

Is this new character the twins’ real mom? She seems like she’s gonna be a villain.

Ooh, I'm about to start watching!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

I am probably fooling myself but I hope Rona isn't actually dead.

If she is not then I think its because Logan did something and moved her. I don't think he would tell OYH, because he wants her to suffer. Also, because without Rona she would have nothing to lose and be more motivated in revenge. 

• Like 6

So looks like all the couples are swapping partners again lol

Joo Dantae never liked Seo Jin - he eyed her for her money and because of what he wanted to gain. 

Yoon Yoon are down the drain because Yoon Chul went nuts trying to protect his daughter

Now that Dantae has Seo Jin's weakness by the throat, he's going to force her to do what he wants. Seo Jin is apparently having a ball of lingering regrets and realises that while her husband may not have been that ambitious, he DID have some real love for her and sincerely tries to protect EB. Whereas, Joo Dantae will use her own daughter against her. 

Logan Lee is still playing lone ranger so I hope he somehow faked Rona's death but at the same time, I wonder why he took so long to enter the picture. Perhaps he is the one who found the twins' real mother. 

Also, WOW. Lee Ji Ah plays the new character well lol. She just oozed sultry , mischievous and dangerous all at once. Dantae seemed furious to see her again so I'm guessing he knows who she really is. I'm also wondering about Dantae's feelings towards the real mother because in the last episode, he wanted to slap Seo kyung for insulting her birth mother as stupid. Dantae proved that he's willing to kill anyone that gets in his way so if he doesn't kill the birth mother, I wonder if there was some real affection there

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

Great, this drama created more questions than answered any of the past ones. Like....

1. Who's that girl that looks like Shim Su Ryeon?

• Is she really the twin's birth mom? 
  • Is she really Shim Su Ryeon?

2. Did HYC really kill Rona in the hospital?

• Did someone else kill her?
  • Was she really killed?

3. Why is Logan Lee back in Korea?

• Is it a coincidence that he's back in Korea when Lee Ji Ah appeared?
  • What his relation with EB's tutor?
  • What's he not telling OYH?   

Wow good prediction! Since it’s a mystery who the twins mother is maybe a look alike?

but mostly likely Su Ryeon.  Logan definitely knew she was alive. Why else come back to Korea. Plus Su Ryeon doesn’t want Mr. Mono get hold of the land she dedicated to Min Jin. (Sp? The fake daughter)

I don’t think Rona dead.  It’s a repeat death plot of Min Jin (sp?)  Most likely the nasty kisser Don Tae....( I gagged when he kissed Su Ryeon. Ewwww I just find his kissing turned off. Maybe because I find him unattractive and hate his guts.  From now on I will refer him  as Mr. Mono) 

Suspect it was  Mr. Mono and HCY.    Then someone came along and saved RoNa. 

it will be interesting to see how HCY deals with his guilt.  wish there were more scenes between Rona and Seo Hook. They haven’t actually patched things up. 

any idea How many episodes for S2???

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Is the new character faking being Shim Su Ryeon?

Or is it Shim Su Ryeon pretending to be the Ju twin's birth mother pretending to be Shim Su Ryeon.   

1 hour ago, Jeannie said:

I heard it was 13 episodes for season 2. I think it got extended by one episode. 

This is true. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I am probably fooling myself but I hope Rona isn't actually dead.

If she is not then I think its because Logan did something and moved her. I don't think he would tell OYH, because he wants her to suffer. Also, because without Rona she would have nothing to lose and be more motivated in revenge. 

And why not Yoon Chul ? In this drama everything is possible.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mizv said:

Suspect it was  Mr. Mono and HCY.    Then someone came along and saved RoNa. 

I don't think joo dantae did anything to rona. there is no motivation for him to kill her. Oh yoon hee hasn't angered him he just finds her presence annoying. I do believe that EB was the one that stabbed rona . they probably didn't show it because it was gruesome. I don't know.

I am just  tired of them killing innocent people in this drama. it is getting annoying

• Like 5

JDT almost actually showed evidence that EB did it to save her daughter but then decided not to when it was proven that she didn't touch the trophy. 

Also, based on the preview.... it looks like all the couples from Episode 1 of the first season are back together. SSR/LJH is back with JDT and HYC and CSJ are back together.

@Songbae  makes sense about Mr Mono. So I’ve decided based on the back view the person. It’s Logan.  BUT still believe RoNa is still alive.  just a fake death. 

maybe I am in denial... too many people dying in this drama. Sad Invader Zim GIF

• Like 5

Ro Na's death scene ended so abruptly and her corpse wasn't even shown. Her death feels very different from SR and MSA's death. At least we got to see their dead bodies. Keep this in mind for later. I can imagine Logan saving RN at the last second and hiding it from YH. 

• Like 7