Quantcast

[Current Drama 2020/2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST

twists and turns  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What happened to Bae Ro-Na?

• Ha Yun-Cheol walked into her hospital room... and she died.
    • Ju Dan-Tae walked into her hospital room... and she died.
    • Logan Lee walked into her hospital room... and she is still alive
    • other - please describe in post
  2. 2. Who is Actress Lee Ji-Ah playing in Season 2?

• Shim Su-Ryeon with more eye makeup
    • Shim Su-Ryeon's twin sister, the true mother of the Ju twins
    • Housekeeper Yang, back from the dead and with plastic surgery to look like Su-Ryeon
  3. 3. Did Yun-Hui really kill Min Seol-Ah?

• Yun-Hui believes she did, so it's obviously her.
    • Yun-Hui is easily deluded, so it wasn't her.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 03/12/2021 at 04:30 PM

“The Penthouse” Stars Clear Up The Debate Over What Lee Ji Ah Really Said In Season 1 Finale + Share Behind-The-Scenes Stories

The stars of SBS’s “The Penthouse” have ended the heated debate over Lee Ji Ah’s final scene in Season 1!

Ahead of the premiere of “The Penthouse 2,” Kim So Yeon, S.E.S.’s Eugene, Uhm Ki Joon, and Yoon Jong Hoon made a guest appearance on the latest episode of SBS’s popular YouTube show “MMTG.”

Spoilers for Season 1 of “The Penthouse”

During the show, host JaeJae praised Kim So Yeon for her powerful acting, bringing up the emotional scene in which her character Cheon Seo Jin breaks down crying while making phone calls to ask for help with the Chung Ah Foundation’s corruption scandal. JaeJae pointed out, “Kim Young Dae, who plays [Joo] Seok Hoon, said he got goosebumps while watching this scene.”

Kim So Yeon responded by humbly praising her co-star Yoon Jong Hoon for making the scene so powerful. “There’s something I really wanted to say about this scene,” said the actress. “At one point in this scene, Ha Yoon Cheol grabs my hand and says, ‘Seo Jin.’ That wasn’t in the script. During rehearsal, [Yoon Jong Hoon] suggested that addition to the director, saying he wanted to try calling me [by my name] ‘Seo Jin’ for the first time.”

“So when he took my hand and called me ‘Seo Jin,’ I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion,” she recalled. “As a result, those intense emotions stayed with me throughout the scene until the end, when I made those phone calls. So I want to give all of the credit for this scene to the director, writer, and [Yoon Jong Hoon].”

Yoon Jong Hoon returned the love by saying, “[Kim] So Yeon always gives the credit to others. Before we worked on this drama together, I’d heard so much about her good personality. But after working with her, I realized that all those rumors I’d heard fell short of just how nice she is. She’s even nicer by far than what I’d heard.”

Yoon-Jong-Hoon4.jpg

Spoiler

The-Penthouse5.jpgKim-So-Yeon4.jpgKim-So-Yeon-23.jpgKim-So-Yeon-Uhm-Ki-Joon-Eugene-Yoon-JongYoon-Jong-Hoon-2.jpg

Eugene also revealed that she hadn’t known that her character Oh Yoon Hee was the one who murdered Min Seol Ah (played by Jo Soo Min) until late in Season 1.

“I really didn’t know,” said Eugene. “I only found out when I got the script [for that episode]. At the beginning, [Yoon Jong Hoon] told me, ‘I really think Yoon Hee is the murderer.’ But back then, I said, ‘What are you talking about? There’s no way.'”

“Then, after we filmed a few more episodes, [Uhm Ki Joon] also told me, ‘I think Yoon Hee is the one who killed her,'” she continued. “I thought, ‘Why is everyone being like this? It can’t be.'”

Later on in the episode, JaeJae mentioned that many fans of the drama were speculating that Lee Ji Ah’s character Shim Soo Ryeon—who was murdered by Joo Dan Te in the final episode of Season 1—would return in Season 2.

Explaining that some fans thought she had faked her death, JaeJae remarked, “They say that in her final scene, you can see from reading her lips that she told Yoon Hee, ‘Say that you’re the one who killed me.'”

Spoiler

Lee-Ji-Ah-Eugene1.jpgLee-Ji-Ah1.jpg

The stars of the drama responded with surprise, and both Eugene and Uhm Ki Joon clarified that what Shim Soo Ryeon had really said was “Run away.”

Eugene added that Shim Soo Ryeon hadn’t said anything else afterwards, commenting with a laugh, “They must really want Soo Ryeon to come back to life so badly if they came up with [those kinds of theories].”

Uhm Ji Koon elaborated, “Her only line was ‘Run away.’ Since I killed her, she was telling [Oh Yoon Hee] to run away before she got hurt too.”

Spoiler

Kim-So-Yeon-Uhm-Ki-Joon-Eugene-Yoon-JongEugene1.jpgUhm-Ki-Joon.jpg

Watch the full episode of “MMTG” with English subtitles below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455589wpp/the-penthouse-stars-clear-up-the-debate-over-what-lee-ji-ah-really-said-in-season-1-finale-share-behind-the-scenes-stories

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, the highlight of this week's episode was the last 10 mins of Ep 15. Kim So Yeon's brilliant acting, facial expressions of madness, relentlessness, anxiety, composure and guilt.   

I`ve just finished episode 2 and it is officially for me. The worst drama choice for Kim So Yeon and I watched everything it was available from her projects. This drama is extremely ridiculous that ev

Honestly, the melodramatics of both Rona and her mother are too much. They bring their troubles on themselves.   Rona, give up classical and go audition at a kpop agency. At least you will l

22 hours ago, Jillia said:

Eugene added that Shim Soo Ryeon hadn’t said anything else afterwards, commenting with a laugh, “They must really want Soo Ryeon to come back to life so badly if they came up with [those kinds of theories].”

They're not denying that Shim Su Ryeon isn't coming back.... so there's that.  

----

THE PENTHOUSE Season 1 Recap FAQ

Q: Why is Oh Yoon Hee getting away with murdering Min Seol-A?

A: As stated in Episode 21, Yoon Hee admits for her crime but she needs to get revenge on the ones that murdered Shim SuRyeon. She did say she'll get punished for the crimes that she committed.  

Q: What's with all these theories about the Butterfly Tattoo lady being SuRyeon's doppelganger/twin and birth mother of the Ju twins?

A: As stated in episode 20, Logan Lee found a photo of the butterfly tattoo lady which is not only is the birth mother of the Ju twins but claims that it looks Shim SuRyeon. It hints that there is someone out there that looks her. 

Q: Who took the video of CSJ pushing her father at the stairway?  

A: It has been shown in Episode 21 that Eun Byeol was the one that took the video.  

• Like 3
20 hours ago, kboramint said:

Q: Who took the video of CSJ pushing her father at the stairway?

My conspiracy theory is  CSJ secretary. He told CSJ that he will delete the recording footage capture by the CCTV at the guardhouse. He will use it to threaten CSJ to the end of season 2. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MAHJONG KING said:

My conspiracy theory is  CSJ secretary. He told CSJ that he will delete the recording footage capture by the CCTV at the guardhouse. He will use it to threaten CSJ to the end of season 2. 

It was shown that EB took the video of the diva committing patricide. she was also at school and recorded it to actually help her mother be innocent but didn't know it would serve as a murder evidence. 

That is shown when EB wakes from her coma and starts saying she wants pasta with a lot of garlic. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Aolian said:

It was shown that EB took the video of the diva committing patricide. she was also at school and recorded it to actually help her mother be innocent but didn't know it would serve as a murder evidence. 

When CSJ view the video clip inside her car, the clip looks very stable. Where else It was shown that EB witness the whole process and tried to take the video, she were so frighten and can see her hand shaking severely.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
On 2/22/2021 at 9:38 AM, Gaia2u said:

The problem is, at this point ,there is no one to really care for, it doesn't matter who lives or dies when everything is an extreme, the acting way over the top,( though I am sure, as an actor, it still can be fun & many, though not all, are very good at their craft)) but there is no real shock value, very few layers, & without wanting to offend anyone, it concerns me that this type of extreme human hating violent drama is so popular - that deserves it's own study- says a lot about us as a society. For this reason, as someone from the industry, I am interested in where the writers will go...I still enjoy reading the posts & will peak in to see a bit of the show once in awhile to see if I change my mind...that there is a 3rd season is not enticing because, again, there is not enough human decency left in most characters to care - the writing, directing, acting, all produce a high-pitched monotone, ....it's an unending Penthouse version of " Lord of the Flies" & for many, knowing that so much violence & indifference is happening in real time, it is neither entertaining or redeeming

Yes, same here. Although the acting is so good, I just feel something is lacking here. Like, you don't have the character you root for and watch their journey/ development through the drama. Maybe Rona and Eunbyul, two kids still keep me interested until now.  

• Like 3

“The Penthouse 2” Power Couples Star In Gorgeous Wedding Photos

Two couples from “The Penthouse 2” posed as their characters for stunning fairytale wedding photos!

Spoilers

Kim So Yeon and Uhm Ki Joon got into character as the villainous couple Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae for a wedding photo shoot, while Eugene and Yoon Jong Hoon transformed into the newly revealed couple Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Yoon Cheol for their own photos. The shots were taken as props for the show, and they were recently shared by the wedding photo studios.

uhm-ki-joon-kim-so-yeon-2.jpegeugene-yoon-jong-hoon-2.jpg

In the February 19 premiere of the new season, Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae were celebrating at their elaborate engagement ceremony when a helicopter arrived, disrupting the festivities. The party crashers were none other than Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Yoon Cheol. With his arm around Oh Yoon Hee, Ha Yoon Cheol said, “Say hello to my wife,” shocking everyone with the reveal.

In the next episode on February 20, Cheon Seo Jin (who is Ha Yoon Cheol’s ex-wife) was furious when the couple moved into apartment 4502 of Hera Palace. It was revealed to viewers that while Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Yoon Cheol appear to be a happy newlywed couple in front of others, they are actually in a business relationship with a fake marriage.

However, when they encountered Cheon Seo Jin by the elevator, they acted lovey-dovey and Ha Yoon Cheol kissed Oh Yoon Hee. “It seemed natural, didn’t it?” he said to Oh Yoon Hee with a smile when they got home. She jokingly expressed her disapproval while acting shy about it, and many fans are wondering whether the pair will go beyond being business partners and really rekindle their love.

Check out the photos below!

Spoiler

kim-so-yeon.jpegkim-so-yeon-2.jpegkim-so-yeon-3.jpegkim-so-yeon-4.jpeg

uhm-ki-joon-kim-so-yeon.jpeguhm-ki-joon-kim-so-yeon-2.jpeg

eugene-1.jpgeugene-yoon-jong-hoon.jpgyoon-jong-hoon-eugene.jpgyoon-jong-hoon-eugene-2.jpgeugene-yoon-jong-hoon-3.jpgyoon-jong-hoon-eugene-3.jpg

“The Penthouse 2” airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m. KST on SBS.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456039wpp/the-penthouse-2-power-couples-star-in-gorgeous-wedding-photos

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So I predict that the guy who EB gave the jacket to is LL. 

SH will be too predictable and would be the first person that comes to the viewers' minds. And if it was really him, his motive doesn't make sense.

As you can see in the preview YH told CSJ that her daughter EB is part of her plan. Maybe LL is approaching EB so he can receive any info from her.  Idk, this's just my theory. 

• Like 1

Eugene And Park Eun Suk Share An Ambiguous Meeting In “The Penthouse 2”

Ahead of the upcoming episode of “The Penthouse 2,” SBS has shared new stills of Eugene and Park Eun Suk.

“The Penthouse 2” is the second season of the suspenseful revenge drama about ambition and greed and women who will stop at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

In the previous episode of “The Penthouse 2,” Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene)’s revenge kicked into full gear as she cleared herself of the charge of murdering Shim Soo Ryeon (Lee Ji Ah), re-appeared in Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) and Joo Dan Tae (Uhm Ki Joon)’s life, and joined the Hera Palace as a member. She also threw a plot twist in the works as she became Cheon Seo Jin’s “shadow singer.” However, all of this revenge was possible due to the help of Logan Lee (Park Eun Suk).

In the stills, however, Logan Lee and Oh Yoon Hee are in the midst of an ambiguous meeting. Oh Yoon Hee has broken down into emotional tears, while Logan Lee watches her with an unreadable expression on his face. It’s not clear if he is responsible for her tears or is simply approaching her during a vulnerable moment, but it suggests that the two of them share an uncertain and dangerous relationship.

eugene-park-eun-suk-the-penthouse-2.jpg

At the end of the first season of “The Penthouse,” Logan Lee and Oh Yoon Hee had a fierce confrontation in which he held her responsible for the deaths of Min Seol Ah (Jo Soo Min) and Shim Soo Ryeon. Oh Yoon Hee denied killing Shim Soo Ryeon and ended up putting a knife to her own throat and collapsing.

The production staff stated, “Eugene and Park Eun Suk continue to express their characters in ‘The Penthouse 2’ with their strong acting skills. As a murderer and the brother of the victim, it seemed that Oh Yoon Hee and Logan Lee could never work together, but please look forward to seeing what choices and actions they take in their pursuit of revenge.”

This episode of “The Penthouse 2” airs on February 26 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456103wpp/eugene-and-park-eun-suk-share-an-ambiguous-meeting-in-the-penthouse-2

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Secretz said:

So I predict that the guy who EB gave the jacket to is LL. 

SH will be too predictable and would be the first person that comes to the viewers' minds. And if it was really him, his motive doesn't make sense.

As you can see in the preview YH told CSJ that her daughter EB is part of her plan. Maybe LL is approaching EB so he can receive any info from her.  Idk, this's just my theory. 

YH talking about EB could be a misdirect. Kind of like how the first teaser misdirected the viewers into thinking that YH was the one that threatened CSJ with vandalized posters.      

Also, I don't think that is LL. I think he's a new character. Someone that we never seen before. 

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

13e3cad2cf42ce7146df80198bb9f43bec52400e

Wait... Logan's yellow coat in the photos? There's a part of the teaser that shows what looks like this coat. Is he touching the shoulder of the butterfly tattoo lady?  

Anyway, based off the photos and her hair color, it looks like this scene happened prior to YH landing in with the helicopter with CEO Ha.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

Kim So Yeon And Uhm Ki Joon Face Inevitable Confrontation In “The Penthouse 2”

New stills from SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” hint at building tension!

Every Friday and Saturday, a suspenseful story of revenge unravels at the Penthouse, an apartment complex reserved for those at the top of the social pyramid. It focuses on the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women who stops at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

uhm-ki-joon-kim-so-yeon.jpg

One of the women is Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon), who in the first episode was busy with performing. Her other half Joo Dan Tae (Uhm Ki Joon) was also busy with business when he found out that Cheon Seo Jin and Ha Yoon Cheol had a suspicious meet-up. He ordered someone to kidnap Ha Yoon Cheol, break his wrists, and throw him in the ocean. But at Joo Dan Tae and Cheon Seo Jin’s engagement party, Oh Yoon Hee, who had cleared her name as Shim Soo Ryeon’s (Lee Ji Ah) murderer, appeared with Ha Yoon Cheol on a helicopter. The two even moved into Hera Palace and became members of the Hera club.

kim-so-yeon5.jpg

Spoiler

uhm-ki-joon2.jpg

In the midst of this building tension, photos of Cheon Seo Jin, Joo Dan Tae, and Joo Dan Tae’s right-hand man Secretary Cho (Kim Dong Kyu) were released, adding to the intensity. Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae can be found exploding with emotions in one photo, while in their individual shots, both characters radiate anger. Since Secretary Cho is the man that gets his hands dirty for Joo Dan Tae, his appearance adds to the question of what will happen between the villain couple, Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae.

Spoiler

kim-dong-kyu.jpg

Kim So Yeon and Uhm Ki Joon haven’t missed a beat in acting out their impressionable roles. Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae are as ambitious as ever, and they bring that intense energy into the upcoming confrontation. The actors’ attention to the smallest details, such as their breathing and shakiness of voice, add a taste of reality to each scene. Even Kim Dong Kyu, who didn’t have prominent lines, left a big impression with his presence.

The production team commented, “Kim So Yeon and Uhm Ki Joon are actors that take charge of the mood on set with just their auras and charisma. Please keep an eye on how their relationship is shaken up with an unexpected series of events.”

The Penthouse 2” airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m. KST on SBS.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456326wpp/kim-so-yeon-and-uhm-ki-joon-face-inevitable-confrontation-in-the-penthouse-2

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

“The Penthouse 2” Takes No. 1 On Weekly Most Buzzworthy Drama List + Kim So Yeon Tops Actor Ranking

The Penthouse 2” grabs No. 1 on the weekly most buzzworthy drama list, while the women of Hera Palace are back at the top among cast members!

Good Data Corporation has shared its rankings of the dramas and cast members that generated the most buzz for the week of February 15 to February 21. The lists were compiled from analyzing news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about 18 dramas that are currently airing or set to air soon.

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” is No. 1 on the chart for dramas, with four cast members grabbing spots on the cast list. Kim So Yeon is No. 1, Eugene is No. 2, Yoon Jong Hoon is No. 5, and Uhm Ki Joon is No. 6.

tvN’s “Vincenzo” is No. 2 on the drama ranking, while star Song Joong Ki is No. 3 among cast members.

JTBC’s “Sisyphus: The Myth” grabs the No. 3 spot for dramas. Its two leads are also on the list for actors, with Cho Seung Woo in No. 4 and Park Shin Hye in No. 9.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz during the third week of February are as follows:

1. “The Penthouse 2”
2. “Vincenzo”
3. “Sisyphus: The Myth”
4. JTBC’s “Beyond Evil”
5. KBS2’s “River Where the Moon Rises”
6. JTBC’s “She Would Never Know”
7. KBS2’s “Hello, Me!”
8. TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)”
9. KBS2’s “Homemade Love Story
10. KBS2’s “Miss Monte-Cristo

buzzworthy-11.jpg

The top 10 most buzzworthy cast members for the week are as follows:

1. Kim So Yeon (“The Penthouse 2”)
2. Eugene (“The Penthouse 2”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Vincenzo”)
4. Cho Seung Woo (“Sisyphus: The Myth”)
5. Yoon Jong Hoon (“The Penthouse 2”)
6. Uhm Ki Joon (“The Penthouse 2”)
7. Kim So Hyun (“River Where the Moon Rises”)
8. Shin Ha Kyun (“Beyond Evil”)
9. Park Shin Hye (“Sisyphus: The Myth”)
10. SF9’s Rowoon (“She Would Never Know”)

buzzworthy-21.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456523wpp/the-penthouse-2-takes-no-1-on-weekly-most-buzzworthy-drama-list-kim-so-yeon-tops-actor-ranking

• Like 1
On 2/23/2021 at 11:23 PM, zhangrain said:

Yes, same here. Although the acting is so good, I just feel something is lacking here. Like, you don't have the character you root for and watch their journey/ development through the drama.

Yes...enjoy watching CSJ yelling and screaming. Big eye balls, moving her cheek bone with her mouth and lip tilted one-side. Grinding her teeth and tighten her neck skin. I noticed, out of 10 appearance, 9 times she does all that. By the time when 'PENTHOUSE' ended, CSJ will proclivity it. Lee Sang-woo and your parent, beware !!!!!:fear:

• LOL 1

6 Crazy Things That Have Already Happened In The Premiere Episodes Of “The Penthouse 2”

The Penthouse 2” premiered over the weekend and a lot of us were wondering what kind of crazy the writer was going to throw our way. When word got out that “The Penthouse 2” premiere was going to be rated 19+, everyone was a little curious and excited. How much crazier can this story get?! There are a lot of questions and anger stemming from season one, which is what a lot of viewers are hoping to find closure in this season. Will the writers help satisfy the need for justice to be served once and for all? I guess we will find out! But for now, here are six crazy things that happened in the first two episodes of “The Penthouse 2.”

Warning: Spoilers ahead!

Spoiler

1. Cheon Seo Jin sleeping with her ex-husband

Two years has passed when “The Penthouse 2” begins, and we are greeted with the backdrop of New York City. Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) is having a concert and she is about to get engaged to Joo Dan Tae (Uhm Ki Joon). She gets intoxicated at her after-party and bumps into her ex-husband Ha Yoon Cheol (Yoon Jong Hoon). The two proceed to kiss and spend a scandalous night together.

penthouse-2.png

Those who were expecting the makjang out of “The Penthouse” will not be disappointed. Within just the first 15 minutes of the first episode, we have Cheon Seo Jin making out and sleeping with her ex-husband while she’s still dating Joo Dan Tae! Talk about drama! It’s clear that Seo Jin still has feelings for her ex-husband, which already makes the series pretty juicy from the start. This opening scene did a good job of catching my attention and sucking me back into the storyline. It was a very makjang way to do it and pretty perfect!

2. The housekeeper Yang Mi Ok’s death

penthosue-2.png

When Mi Ok (Kim Ro Sa) finds out that the love of her life and boss, Joo Dan Tae, is in a relationship with Cheon Seo Jin and that the two are to be married, she is distraught. She is willing to do anything it takes to make sure that Seo Jin doesn’t marry him. Dan Tae finds out about this and ends up kicking her out of the house, which eventually leads to her killing herself.

penthouse-21.png

This whole part is pretty creepy. The disturbing way in which Mi Ok longs after Dan Tae, and is under the illusion that they are meant to be, is eerie and chilling. Kim Ro Sa does an excellent job of making us believe that she’s completely nuts. Somehow her part of the story is killed off in just the first episode; judging from the first season, death of any character really comes as no surprise. This whole aspect of the storyline seemed pointless, but it was necessary to push the arrest of Joo Dan Tae and spark the return of Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene). I’m sure this won’t be the last death of a character in the series ahead.

3. Joo Dan Tae getting arrested for the murder of Sim Su Ryeon

Joo Dan Tae and Seo Jin host a party with their close friends from Hera Palace but are quickly interrupted by the police. They barge into the party right when Dan Tae is about to propose to Seo Jin. He is taken to the police station and is interrogated (again) about the death of his previous wife. He tries to convince the police that Oh Yoon Hee could be behind this, but to his dismay, Yoon Hee ends up coming into the police station right at that moment.

penthouse.png

penthouse-1.png

penthouse-22.png

We were all waiting for this moment. We knew that Yoon Hee would be back this season and that she would be determined to get revenge on Seo Jin. Her entrance into the series did not disappoint. She was able to prove her innocence and be let out of jail, daunting both Dan Tae and Seo Jin. Her plan to get back at the couple is in full force, and it is definitely gratifying to watch. Although Eugene isn’t necessarily the hero in the plot, there is a sense of hope for her to bring Seo Jin and Dan Tae down. We’ll have to see what epic plan she has in store as the episodes come.

5. Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Yoon Cheol getting married

Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Yoon Cheol make a grand entrance right at Dan Tae and Seo Jin’s engagement party. They fly in on a helicopter right in the middle of their party, ruining it completely. When Yoon Hee and Yoon Cheol step out of the helicopter, they are approached by Dan Tae and Seo Jin, shocking not only them but everyone at the party. At that moment, Yoon Cheol reveals that Yoon Hee is his wife.

Screen-Shot-2021-02-20-at-8.35.56-PM.png

penthouse2.png

We do find out later that their marriage is not official and that they are both plotting to get back at Dan Tae and Seo Jin, but it is still a shock that the two have joined hands to seek revenge. Their entrance is a shocker, and it definitely puts Seo Jin in her place as she starts to not only develop jealousy and feelings for her ex-husband, but it also makes her more panicked than ever. Seeing Seo Jin so nervous and anxious was satisfying, and I can’t wait to see Seo Jin and Dan Tae pay for what they have done!

6. Yoon Hee stepping in to lip sync for Seo Jin

Cheon Seo Jin finds out that she needs surgery on her vocal chords, but with the impending solo concert coming up, she refuses to take time off to rest. She comes up with a plan to lip sync the concert, finding the best singer she can. She bribes the woman and makes her swear that no one will ever find out about this plan.

Everything seems to be going smoothly until the night of the concert when Cheon Seo Jin is singing. She can tell that the voice that is singing is not the woman she has hired. After the concert, she confronts the mystery woman and sees that it is Oh Yoon Hee.

penthouseee.png

penthousee.png

Ever since Yoon Hee barges back into Seo Jin’s life, viewers have been getting some crazy doses of drama. It’s so satisfying to see Seo Jin suffer and get scared of what Yoon Hee could possibly be planning to do. She deserves every bit of the torment that Yoon Hee is putting her through and will continue to put her through in the episodes to come. Also, Seo Jin’s facial expressions are perfectly dramatic that you just can’t help but feel a sense of contentment when she’s feeling threatened!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455399wpp/6-crazy-things-that-have-already-happened-in-the-premiere-episodes-of-the-penthouse-2

• Like 1

More of those CSJ signature gesture

1 hour ago, MAHJONG KING said:

yelling and screaming. Big eye balls, moving her cheek bone with her mouth and lip tilted one-side. Grinding her teeth and tighten her neck skin

:crazily: 

• LOL 1

I’m going to say what is on my mind about episode 2:

Spoiler

1. >Episode 2 is a huge disappointment, not only that Rona came back, but she had an issue with her mother like season 1 and now she kneeled infront of Seojin again like RickRoll'D gurl get out of there before you get killed. She doesn’t listen to her mother again omg i can’t with these kids<

2. >I was very glad that Yoonhee had an advantage over Seojin due to that shadow singer concert thingy but now Seojin gets an upper hand because Rona came back, urghhh<

3. >Seokhoon and Eunbyeol were riding motorcycles together and they talked about sth. The best part is he rejected her from holding hand<

4. >Jenny getting bullied and when Rona came back, she still sided with the bullies and made Rona the one who cause Minhyuk’s broken hand when she didn’t even do anything. Also Minhyuk’s parents blame on Yoonhee omg I can’t with these parents. Jenny’s character development also went down after all these<

5. >So you tell me Dr Ha still has feeling for Seojin?? Why would you pretend then? Yoon-Yoon couple is cancel y’all. He even went to Seojin’s bathroom and kissed her like a husband just came from military after serving for 10 years tbh<

6. >One thing I am annoyed the most is why Seokhoon still listen to his twin. Omg he was willing to help Rona but suddenly stopped because of Seokkyung? I love Seokkyung acting but her character is so messed up. Sorry, I don’t like her at all<

Tbh, our Yoon-Yoon couple is still dumb, they can’t do a simple task and not thinking ahead. I can’t believe I was rooting for them. Can’t wait for Shim Suryeon return and Logan Lee full sketch plan coz rn the writer managed to give him at least one scene every episodes if not, imma throw hands lol

• Like 3