Summer Scent Couple - Song Seung Heon & Son Ye Jin

Guest N&M

A well matched - couple? Do you want them to get pair up again?Do you guys think they are A Well - Matched Couple & want them to Get Paired Up Again in a movie/ drama after SSH comes back from military services. Let me know please!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Not really. I didn't feel the chemistry between them in "Summer Scent". I think SYJ looks better w/ her costar in "A Moment to Remember" (sorry forgot his name.... something Jung Woo?)

Guest makemyday

really?

i thought they were a horribly matched couple.

physically they look okay together..

but no chemistry whatsoever.

but thats just my own opinion.

it didnt help that the plotline sucked.

again, thats my opinion.

Guest MissMonika

I loved this drama! I'm probably one of the few who actually do, but I don't care. I thought it was beautiful. I thought they had really good chemistry, actually. I totally felt for them.

Guest SweetSerein

they look cute together...summer scent was a good drama. i dont mind them starring in a drama/movie together again. however, i really want beautiful SONG HYE GYO n cutie SOng Seung Hun to make another drama. they look so good together...beautiful people!! my fav. couple.

Guest `soliloquy

I agree with the majority here.

Physically, they look hot together.

But onscreen chemistry- I'm just not feeling any, unfortunately.

She's much better off with her male lead in A moment to remember; Jung Woo Sung.

I loved this drama! I'm probably one of the few who actually do, but I don't care. I thought it was beautiful. I thought they had really good chemistry, actually. I totally felt for them.

i totally agree... i [also] don't care what other people say, but this is definitely my favorite drama (and i think that will stay 'cause this means a lot to me... i watched it when i was going through something very difficult emotionally and this was the drama i clung to give me hope and happiness during those times)... i felt happy for them, and i ached for them. i thought the love between the two of them was really beautiful. i love ssh and syj, and i will always love summer scent.

so yeah, i hope to see them together, but this time i'd like them to portray very different roles from the ones they portayed in summer scent.

i still think this is the worst season drama... spring waltz was pretty boring, too. they all ended up being too similar, in a sense. out of all 4, i only liked Autumn Tale.

to me, there was no chemistry whatsoever. i don't think they look compatible at all.

Archived