Jump to content

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Falling Into Your Smile 你微笑时很美


sugarplum892
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, jadore1 said:

Humanity has not invented anything original in the past 2000 years so everything , even my words are form of copy . I personally enjoyed this cute drama that dealt with 'old subjects' in a new way , or more co creative way , and I really liked that:star:.  The last 3 eps should be subbed in the next few days so by the time you go through 28 you will have the other 3 . Enjoy. 

i do agree! and yes on "old subjects" in a new way~ btw, i have started the first episode and it's nice so far! i'm just hoping to be able to make it through the episodes without skipping or  giving up halfway though lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed this drama so much. Just one more episode to go, and I'm missing it already. Luckily, I've got Ancient Love Poetry to fill my Xu Kai void as well. :D 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just finished this series.  First time seeing a series with Xu Cai in it.  He's definitely eye candy. 

 

This is a cute drama if you're looking a stress free/no thinking drama.  Initially, I thought the girl he had the blind date was going to stir up issues after The ML and FL got together.  I love how he assured her that no matter what issues to run into, he would not break up with her.  His character was quite horny, always looking to get "rewarded" lol.  I find that there were more kissing scenes than usual compared to other shows I've watched.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2021 at 11:31 PM, NYXbaby said:

I just finished this series.  First time seeing a series with Xu Cai in it.  He's definitely eye candy. 

 

This is a cute drama if you're looking a stress free/no thinking drama.  Initially, I thought the girl he had the blind date was going to stir up issues after The ML and FL got together.  I love how he assured her that no matter what issues to run into, he would not break up with her.  His character was quite horny, always looking to get "rewarded" lol.  I find that there were more kissing scenes than usual compared to other shows I've watched.

 

 

 

 

Yes, the male lead here is not shy about how much he desires the female lead. You should read the book, he's not shy there either. Hehehehe!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2021 at 9:24 PM, ElleSor said:

 

Yes, the male lead here is not shy about how much he desires the female lead. You should read the book, he's not shy there either. Hehehehe!!

 

Do you know the name of the book (does it have the same name as the drama) or do you have a link for it?

 

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, whome said:

 

Do you know the name of the book (does it have the same name as the drama) or do you have a link for it?

 

Thanks.

 

I read it as a translation with the title "You are Beautiful When You Smile"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..