[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Falling Into Your Smile 你微笑时很美

sugarplum892

I love this drama series. 

Everybody is so cute and the entire thing is just cute.

I forgot that there were lighthearted dramas that just make me feel good.

I love the dynamic among the teammates and how they support each other in their own ways. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I love this drama series. 

Everybody is so cute and the entire thing is just cute.

I forgot that there were lighthearted dramas that just make me feel good.

I love the dynamic among the teammates and how they support each other in their own ways. 

You feel it too LOL .... My site did not have the ep 17 yesterday and I felt like I missed my little family fun .  We all fall in love but its the journey of each that makes it so enjoyable ..they are so unique in their communication and thoughs/beliefs that for me its a bliss to watch their interactions ....and she is my feline loving sister :love:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jadore1 said:

You feel it too LOL .... My site did not have the ep 17 yesterday and I felt like I missed my little family fun .  We all fall in love but its the journey of each that makes it so enjoyable ..they are so unique in their communication and thoughs/beliefs that for me its a bliss to watch their interactions ....and she is my feline loving sister :love:

Yay! I thought I was just feeling nostalgic for a good old cutesy romantic drama.

I've gotten heavy hearted with some of the Wuxias and xianxias recently. Even some of the modern dramas are a bit heartbreaking.

Glad that Falling into Your Smile makes me happy!!

• Like 2

This drama has so many OSTs.

This one from Joker Xue is my favorite so far :

This one is featuring Lao K & Lao Mao :

This one is Jian Yang :

Spoiler

Edited by SC2019
Please put 4th image/video onwards into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

He he my ep 17 & 18 subbed today :tounge_xd:  I love our captain too.... Love vs impartial analysis , poor baby I don't think he ever though to find himself in these shoes.  His Mama is also petite and beautiful , but for him she pulls up her chair to get closer when he sits down...Our Captain is loved by all of us LOL .  My little feline sister you can do it ...but what will you be doing for a whole month ???? 

• Like 1

:heart3:

such creative dialogue in this drama ...ep 19 ''Spring is here. It's time for animals to mate''...:hooray2:

I mean who would not love this guy.....ep 20 @44 min  "Only lacking the Heart Sutra before they become true monks "  and " Do you want to try me?"  ....I am done, cooked and fried :heart:  I adore him as LSC , what a sweet and smart cookie . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, jadore1 said:

I mean who would not love this guy.....ep 20 @44 min  "Only lacking the Heart Sutra before they become true monks "  and " Do you want to try me?"  ....I am done, cooked and fried :heart:  I adore him as LSC , what a sweet and smart cookie . 

he said it twice too.

presumably too afraid that she’s lost all hope on men in the gaming circle, he waxed lyrical about how he was the last of the best ones. Haha!

so much reassuring it’s funny. His confession was so matter of fact that I wasn’t sure if he was!

• LOL 1

Chessman  was trained to negotiate on his mama's knees LOL ...and he is doing an amazing job . :)  He graduated political science and law and with his family background , he definitely carries  Capitan mantle with effortless style.  So winning his love should be piece of cake ..TY does not stand a chance of resisting him LOL 

• LOL 1

Seeing Xu Kai having a slight resemblance to Song Kang LoL. 

Eheheh Chessman is goin' weak for Smiling. He's already so possessive & jealous whenever another guy makes moves on her! 

Although she need no saving, she does it herself. A very fluffy, breezy drama to watch. I think this is my fave e-sports drama after Crossfire. Nothing else come close. Well maybe Love O20. 

• Like 4

So glad XuKai finally get into modern drama, his eyes act and speak volume.

Overall I love this drama with good combi between the drama and the game itself.

And those CGIs, dang it I thought none could top Love O2O for its aesthetic game battle but this one makes me want to play Onmyoji Arena despite knowing how bad my coordination AND that the real battle won't be visualized like that kekekekeke

3 days of episodes go so fast, looking forward to new trailer and more of cheng-ge's sweetness :wub:

• Like 2

Eps 23-28 are out early.

The first two-thirds of the set of eps are remarkably kissy. Lolz! His hot-bloodedness must be from years of repression. Too funny.

THat aside, they also showed how fans can turn these celebrities’ worlds upside down through rumour-mongering, judgement and physical harm. Saesang-types are particularly scary.

To have to constantly watch everything you say and be careful about every move you make is a terrible way to lead life. Quite pitiful. But you can’t choose fans, can you? One truly needs passion to last in this line of work.

• Like 1

ep 23 & 24 subbed  :hooray2:

and the Kissing , and Kissing , and kissssing in ep 23 made up for all the hard work that they did and all the "monk" days .

Our Chessman  is making his moves and they are officially a couple :love:  and did I mention kissing lol....

on a bit of serious note here ..these days we are all on social media, thank Goddess that i am married and past the stage of every move , every morning or date being filmed or photographed.  

I love Chessman's mama, their relationship is a hoot (she must have been Smiling's age when she had him)  and she is totally devoted and involved with her children , wheatear they like it or not LOL 

• Like 2

subbed up to 28...in 12 hours we get raw 29,30 & 31 .   Our Chessman is a Complete Elite Man ..he can cry and laugh, he can play and quote the law like there is no tomorrow and our Smilie is his heart :heart:   

Lets go for that Championship now :star:

I always praise Lu Sicheng and  Tong Yao,  but I have to give kudos to the best housekeeper /manager Xiao Rui and God Yu Ming they are outstanding members and co creators of this team . Fatty, Cat , K and Lu Yue are doing fantastic job of being memorable teammates and kick a.. e  sport players .   I will miss this unexpectedly dear drama to me and to the Writer You Rock. :love:

Impatiently waiting for my subs  for 29-31...But all teams are extraordinary , and the Korean players :heart: I love both of them ...the young guy that never gives up LOL and even kisses the pillow and Chessman's friend :love::star:

just saw this pop up somewhere on instagram and i was interested and then learning it's e-sports is nice. although i don't play or know much, but it seems quite interesting so far with the trailer. the OST is also amazing. after reading the earlier post about the whole plagiarism thing, yes that sucks a lot and gives a different perspective, but things will be the way they are as previously other stories and series have been the same. anyways, after watching The King's Avatar and the film and series version of Love O2O, I am totally intrigued to watch Falling Into Your Smile tbh. i'm gonna wait until it's actually done and just binge it. shall see. lol plus, i was more invested to know that Yao Chi was in here so yeah. ^^

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, miss_vicky said:

I am totally intrigued to watch Falling Into Your Smile tbh. i'm gonna wait until it's actually done and just binge it. shall see. lol plus, i was more invested to know that Yao Chi was in here so yeah. ^^

Humanity has not invented anything original in the past 2000 years so everything , even my words are form of copy . I personally enjoyed this cute drama that dealt with 'old subjects' in a new way , or more co creative way , and I really liked that:star:.  The last 3 eps should be subbed in the next few days so by the time you go through 28 you will have the other 3 . Enjoy.