Remember The Asian Abercrombie + Victoria's Secret Model?

Guest CaliforniaSun

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xXSJloveXx

NO WONDER, i was like " i swear i seen that girl somewhere" but me and my friends just oculd not remember who she is lol

thanks xD

Guest minhnguyen12862
:lol: shes so pretty and her name is jarah mariano ahhaha she works for img models which is the top modeling company.... um gisele is in that company and so is gemma and seriously people im so happy for an asian model to be that popular. Y'all that are hating are just jealous its not u up there.

Guest cooki3s

Last two pics of her looks okay but i think shes just average looking...

im not trying to be mean but i think shes too skinny you know?- at least thats how it looks at the second to last picture- not proportional

response to people: i agree that there should be more asians in american entertainment but if someone posts pics up of course people are gonna criticize (lol forgot how to spell this word) which is what im doing right now

Guest xoxdumkrngirlxox

you know...people on the forum are always talking about "there's not enough Asians in American entertainment!" "Americans won't let Asians be successful!"

but once one does start to make it big, they go and insult them

maybe she's not THE prettiest...but if you're so great, go and try the industry yourself

you need to look on the brighter side of things

dude i agree with you. i think that the girl is pretty.

Archived