Remember The Asian Abercrombie + Victoria's Secret Model?

Guest CaliforniaSun

Guest CaliforniaSun

Well shes everywhere now! shes in Jay-z's new video
shes also in the new vibe magazine

I dont know why shes geting all these jobs, shes really not that pretty

seen much prettier asian gals than her

shes gets quite alot of camera time, u can see her in the middle of the vid

shes playing cards with Jay-Z

its his new video "Show me what you got"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXqNO3sXoMI

^^

jay2oe4.jpg

jaykp0.jpg

C11542_main.jpg

asiansephora2vv5.jpg

V255250.jpg

V255958.jpg

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not ugly though, but I remember a few months back soompi was making a crazy deal over her being in VS (nothing new <_< )..I don't even think she fits in with those VS models honestly, but it's not only her, I think the only good VS models are Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Ale, and Adrianna.

I knew that was her in the Jay-Z video though.

She looks nice in that Sephora pic though

Guest lala111

the last two pictures are the only good pics of her i reckon... has she gained weight in the first couple or something? she seems sorta fatter (not fat but fatter) ...

Guest crackednut

you know...people on the forum are always talking about "there's not enough Asians in American entertainment!" "Americans won't let Asians be successful!"

but once one does start to make it big, they go and insult them

maybe she's not THE prettiest...but if you're so great, go and try the industry yourself

you need to look on the brighter side of things

Guest Born: 1985

I think she does Wet Seal too...IDk some clothing brand like that.

But yeah, I don't find her all that, but she does look nice in VS and for the Sephora ad...

I hope she does well....maybe she can be inspiration for other models.. ;)

Guest SPICIOLI

i think she's beautiful. [:

is it the tan skin that you don't like about her? xD and since it's soompi, she doesn't exactly look like those korea actress or ulzzangs at korea

so i think i could understand atleast 20% or SOMETHING.

<3

Guest CloudyDays

i think she's really pretty, maybe she's being successful because she looks "different" than your typical asian. she's more exotic. not to mention she has a banging body and a nice tan.

Guest SweetSerein

she's pretti...im glad there are asian beauties in VS and other ads. eventho ive seen prettier gals...she actually got up there so give her props.

Guest KuYA II

you know...people on the forum are always talking about "there's not enough Asians in American entertainment!" "Americans won't let Asians be successful!"

but once one does start to make it big, they go and insult them

maybe she's not THE prettiest...but if you're so great, go and try the industry yourself

you need to look on the brighter side of things

i know right, i agree with you. Seriously people you need to chill and accept atleast asians are trying to get in the industry.

For instance, Nicole from PCD (pussycat dolls) shes asian (filipino), gettiing popular within the group and as a solo feat. in P. Diddy's MV. People should be happy atleast asians are being recognize, but instead of being happy they would get critizes because she doesn't look good or her nose is fake and whatnot.

seriously be happy atleast americans are accepting overseas actors and actresses and maybe more singers as well.

Leave the girl alone.

sticking to the topic-

She is beautiful and I wish for her success as a model =)

Archived