Quantcast
Lmangla

Fan MVs

OTP and what you love about them: Chocolate Drama, Yoon Kye Sang (Lee Kang):heart: Ha Ji Won (Cha Young).

Slowburn romance, faithful & pure love, tying apron with sizzling chemistry? YEAH all ticked !! :joy:

Cr. YT owner Janette LovesKD

The music used in video: Everything Has Changed ( Ed Sheeran & Taylor Swift)

How do I find this couple? I'll be forever grateful to @Ameera Ali, due to drama been marketed as melo/makjang, it didnt remotely piqued my interest at first. Luckily the funny gif by Ameera caught my eyes :joy:

Extra off-screen :

Spoiler

Thanks @Lmangla for replying my many questions haha... 

• Awesome 3

This is a fanvid made by @kriswu and posted to CLoY thread. I thought I would share it to this event so that everyone could enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

This is a fanvid made by @kriswu and posted to CLoY thread. I thought I would share it to this event so that everyone could enjoy!

Thank You, @stroppyse. I think @kriswu's fan MV deserve a rightful slot here. I wanted to share the vid since yesterday but you got here first, fast :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:50 AM, Lmangla said:

One of my favourite fanvids because I was on that ship! hahahha...

show: we got married global season 1

OTP and what you love about them: taecyeon + guigui; they were fun, chilled out and had a playful vibe

the music used in video: advertising jingle

making details: it was a ship project! as a ship, we hashed out different ideas and a fellow ship member chu3x (who is no longer active on soompi) made it . the end result was this cute commercial type video -- for a while, whenever the samsung ad came on with that music, it immediately reminded me of that vid! ^_^ memories @angelangie @packmule3 ~ it was fun no?

tagging @gm4queen and @nohamahamoud2002 who enjoy making fanvids for the dramas they watch.

Goodness! It's been seven years already?!!! Didn't we have a blast on that ship? 

Thanks for reposting this fanvid by chu3x. I'm still impressed with the ending. She reversed the train ride so their separation because a homecoming. Brilliant take. 

I'll re-post this on my blog, too, for old times' sake. 

On 1/8/2020 at 2:45 AM, angelangie said:

hahahhaa....yea it was a fun times....remember the project we did in compiling all the short messages from fans all over the world for GWGM productions?

so many of them no longer log into soompi any more lols

I still try to log in once in a while. :) 

So many Chinese drama, I can't finish writing my reviews on them.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, packmule3 said:

I still try to log in once in a while. :) 

So many Chinese drama, I can't finish writing my reviews on them.  

try 'Under the Power' the chemistry between the OTP is great though *ahem* u have to suffer the poor CGI :x

• Like 1

Not a drama but this ones really good. ♥ 

name of drama: Running Man (Game Show)

OTP and what you love about them: KOOKMIN siblings From "i dont want Somin to sit beside me to Why did you leave the sit beside me' (non verbatim)

the music used in video: Everything has Changed and Not a bad thing. ♥

any details about making that you would like to share: The development of Jongkook and Somin's friendship is pretty evident. They are more comfortable with each other and i love to see it. ♥

• Awesome 1

I only have two fanmade videos. One was already posted by @Lmangla which was made by a TaecGui shipper. 

And this is the other one. It was submitted by the fans of the "Reply 1988" couple Deoksun+Taec to a Valentine's Day contest here. 

1. Name of the Drama: Reply 1988

2. OTP: Deoksun and Taec.  Of course, would I be on the losing team? pwahahaha. 

But here's the write-up that @hafunohane prepared for it.

"Choices are made every day of our lives and sometimes they become defining moments. Deoksun had always chosen Taek, placing him as her ultimate priority only to be disheartened when he seemingly only has baduk on his mind. Watch as Taek shows Deoksun that his choices mirror those of her own, proving her that the gift they share, the gift of the present, is one they chose together."

3. Music: "Sort Of" by Ingrid Michaelson and "Season of Love" by Shiny Toy Guns

Again, @hafunohane had them properly credited on the vid.

4. Any details about its production that I'd like to share?  No comment. It's a trade secret.  ;)

• Awesome 1