Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lmangla

Fan MVs

Recommended Posts

have you scrolled randomly on youtube and found a drama accidentally by clicking on some fanmade music video? you may have never heard of the drama but the fanvid peaked your interest? there are quite a few dramas that I watched simply because I enjoyed the fanvids.

 

we would love to showcase the MV skills here of our soompi chingus. if you have made a fanvid for a drama, show it off here so that others may discover your fav drama and OTP. (no time limits and so even if made a while ago for an older drama, it is good)

 

Include the link as well as these details:

name of drama:

OTP and what you love about them:

the music used in video:

any details about making that you would like to share:

 

if you have a friend who makes videos, tag them as well! also spread the word in your shipping threads (if you are a shipper) -- it is a great chance for others to see that spark you love and what you enjoy in your ship!

re: @Sushimi

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my favourite fanvids because I was on that ship! hahahha...

 

 

show: we got married global season 1

OTP and what you love about them: taecyeon + guigui; they were fun, chilled out and had a playful vibe

the music used in video: advertising jingle

making details: it was a ship project! as a ship, we hashed out different ideas and a fellow ship member chu3x (who is no longer active on soompi) made it . the end result was this cute commercial type video -- for a while, whenever the samsung ad came on with that music, it immediately reminded me of that vid! ^_^ memories @angelangie @packmule3 ~ it was fun no?

 

tagging @gm4queen and @nohamahamoud2002 who enjoy making fanvids for the dramas they watch.

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear @Lmangla chingu, thanks a lot for inviting me here! It's a great honor to be in any soompi thread as long as it's all about love, love & love! Yeah, I love falling in love with my fanvids.... :D

 

And this is something that I created for myself! :wub:

 

 

show: The Ghost Detective

 

OTP and what you love about them: The OTP is Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool! They feel in love just by helping out each other! And I feel their love even though their lips are silent! :wub:

 

the music used in video: Tu Tu Hai Wahi (Club Mix) (Album Version) by Vaishali Samant

 

making details: The drama aired in 2018 & it's already a year old! But when their love happened on the screen, fans worldwide got crazy for them! And this is such a drama that my fav Choi Daniel doesn't have any kiss scenes with his leading lady! He proves us that love can happen without kisses as well... And many fans shipped them for real!! (Including me :D) So we are even more addicted to this series! :) And these are my fav scenes of the leads & I love them both even today.... :wub:

 

And I miss Choi Daniel a lot now! Please come back soon so that I can make another fanvids by you, boy!! :)

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This fanvid was the SoGongers' final entry for the first ever Soompi Shipper's Paradise Contest, and watching it even now gives me the exact same feels as it did when I first saw it almost 6 years ago. There is still an undeniable special magic about So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin that my fellow SoGongers and I fell in love with, thanks to The Master's Sun and the sparkling chemistry both on and off screen - just watch the FMV and you'll know what I mean!

 

 

 

CREDITS
 
Video Concept and Production
@shipper91 and our sister SoGongers at KitesVN
 
Writeup
 
Voiceover
Sherlock Holmes (CBS Elementary)
 
Music
Lake Wave by Oh Joon Sung (The Master's Sun OST)
I Love You by Akdong Musician (All About My Romance OST)

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, liddi said:

This fanvid was the SoGongers' final entry for the first ever Soompi Shipper's Paradise Contest, and watching it even now gives me the exact same feels as it did when I first saw it almost 6 years ago. There is still an undeniable special magic about So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin that my fellow SoGongers and I fell in love with, thanks to The Master's Sun and the sparkling chemistry both on and off screen - just watch the FMV and you'll know what I mean!

they certainly look like they had a rollicking time making the drama and it certainly affected the drama's fun vibe. :D all those giggles! cute!

some ship memories are so much fun even though time has passed no?

P.S ~ am trying to remember where sherlock holmes declared his love for anyone? any idea where the initial voice over was from?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

they certainly look like they had a rollicking time making the drama and it certainly affected the drama's fun vibe. :D all those giggles! cute!

some ship memories are so much fun even though time has passed no?

P.S ~ am trying to remember where sherlock holmes declared his love for anyone? any idea where the initial voice over was from?

 

@Lmangla You're right! And the joy they had is utterly infectious, giving us so much happiness too :D This fanvid is my happy pill and was on incessant repeat on my playlist for ages!

 

I never watched the series, but the voiceover is from the pilot episode of Elementary.

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

show: we got married global season 1

OTP and what you love about them: taecyeon + guigui; they were fun, chilled out and had a playful vibe

the music used in video: advertising jingle

making details: it was a ship project! as a ship, we hashed out different ideas and a fellow ship member chu3x (who is no longer active on soompi) made it . the end result was this cute commercial type video -- for a while, whenever the samsung ad came on with that music, it immediately reminded me of that vid! ^_^ memories @angelangie @packmule3 ~ it was fun no?

 

tagging @gm4queen and @nohamahamoud2002 who enjoy making fanvids for the dramas they watch.

 

hahahhaa....yea it was a fun times....remember the project we did in compiling all the short messages from fans all over the world for GWGM productions?

 

so many of them no longer log into soompi any more lols

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahhaa....yea it was a fun times....remember the project we did in compiling all the short messages from fans all over the world for GWGM productions?

 

so many of them no longer log into soompi any more lols

I totally forgot about this vid! yea, so many chingus who we don't interact with but lots of fun times. :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Helllloooo~ I never made fanvids, so I can't share any  :D. But I have stumbled upon many TLE fanvids on youtube, some were very creative. Hahaha. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Drama: 그 여자의 바다 - 최성재 Sea of the Woman -

song: 이은하 - 나에게 사랑이란건

 

 

 

Drama: A Place in the Sun 태양의 계절

Song: Love is Easy Artist 캔도 (CANDO)

 

 

 

Drama: 꽃길만 걸어요 Unasked Family/Down the flower path

song: 더 데이지(The Daisy) - '꽃길만 걸어요 OST Part.08' - 사랑해요 그대 (I Love You)

 

Thank you for tagging. The three videos have subs, press cc :) 

The info about them is in the description on YouTube

Thanks to my dearest  friend @gm4queen for encouraging me

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I totally forgot about this vid! yea, so many chingus who we don't interact with but lots of fun times. :D

 

i think there are many other TG vids out there lols this one was also done by Mizem a long times Soompier too :) 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Helllloooo~ I never made fanvids, so I can't share any  :D. But I have stumbled upon many TLE fanvids on youtube, some were very creative. Hahaha. 

 

 

You don't have to make any yourself in order to share. You can just post a fanvid that you like from youtube to here so that the rest of us can enjoy as well. If you're not sure how to do that, let us know, and one of us can guide you in doing so.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

MV by Sammy Nguyen


currently my absolute favorite fanmade for Love and Destiny main couple!! :love:
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lmangla some question.

1. Ship can be either from drama or real life right? 

2. MV must be self made? Or at least by soompiers? Or totally random from YT is fine? 

3. Normally my ship all come from drama that I love, not really from watching random YT. So its also ok right? 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahah so this is one of the current drama im chasing hehehehe....and this is the part where the ML is jealous of another suitor of the FL :D hehehehe and they make some add on text to the vid that is cute :D 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla some question.

1. Ship can be either from drama or real life right? 

2. MV must be self made? Or at least by soompiers? Or totally random from YT is fine? 

3. Normally my ship all come from drama that I love, not really from watching random YT. So its also ok right? 

great Qs; the ships can be from drama or real life. we wanted to showcase the MVs made by soompi chingus but it is totally fine to share MVs of your favourite OTPs as well (just mention the person who made it/uploaded it). and yea, you can stick to the dramas that you love.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!  I would like to share the FMVs I made some time ago.

 

Name of drama:  Strong Woman DoBongSoon

OTP and what you love about them:  Bongbong and MinMin.  I love how they loved each other

the music used in video:  Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay

any details about making that you would like to share:  When you like a drama, it is really fun doing the MV cuz you relive the drama all over again and in details.  I don't just pick a music, I read the lyrics, relate the music to the drama and pick scenes that relate to the scene and vice versa.

 

2nd MV still for Strong Woman DO Bong Soon

This one is titled In The Eyes of Ahn Min Hyuk

for those who had watched SWDBS, you will relate to this

Name of drama:  Strong Woman DoBongSoon

OTP and what you love about them:  Bongbong and MinMin.  I love how they loved each other

the music used in video:  Your Love

any details about making that you would like to share:  I caught on this song and to me it described Ahn Min Hyuk's love for DBS

 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She Was Pretty was also a big favorite.

I was able to make to FMVs, my first two actually.

It was a shame it was blocked on YT after 3 years. 

I am sharing this thru my back up Vimeo account, you might have to watch it thru their site, i think.

Name of drama:  She Was Pretty

OTP and what you love about them:  Ji Sung-joon x Kim Hye-jin.  I love their journey to love

the music used in video:  At The Beginning

any details about making that you would like to share: I got so attached to this drama while it was airing, it was also a very fun time live streaming this show with the Soompi chingus at that time.

 

Name of drama:  She Was Pretty

OTP and what you love about them:  Shin Hyuk x Hye-jin.  The love that never happen

the music used in video:  I Wish by One Direction

This is for the OTP that could have been but would never happen.

 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another FMV for drama W - Two Worlds

Name of drama:  W - Two Worlds

OTP and what you love about them:  Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.  I am a fan of both.

the music used in video:  Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

any details about making that you would like to share:  the difficulty in having rendered your MV and then it will get rejected by YouTube due to copyright issues.  Vimeo has no such thing but it is not a popular platform like YT.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last but not one I made but only uploaded on my YT account

邓伦 [MV] Fifteen Years Promise of Migratory Birds @Plateau_Red (weibo)

 

Name of drama:  Fifteen Years Promise of Migratory Birds (C-drama)

OTP and what you love about them: Qian Ren and Li Li.  I rooted for them esp towards the end.

the music used in video:  Practical Joke by Wang Lan Yin

any details about making that you would like to share:  made by a friend from weibo

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...