Would I get natural result if proceed a plastic surgery in Korea?

Admin

Hi! I’m looking for breast augmentation and planning to go to Seoul as some of my friends got their surgeries done there. But, none of them proceeded breast augmentation! I really liked the results my friends got after rhinoplasty, facial contouring and double eyelid surgeries but are them (plastic surgeries in Seoul) as good at breast augmentation? What are the main factors for a success result or maybe I’d better get it done in the US?

I think getting natural results depends on many factors, like implant placement, type, profile, shape. So, basically if you are looking for a maximum natural look, it’s better to choose teardrop shape, like Motiva. They repeat every body movement, so when you stand up, they go down, when you lay on your back they’d move to sides and etc. On top of that, every doctor has his own “style” and that matter a lot for me and from all surgeons I had consultations with I ended up with Dr.Barn from Banobagi. As a result, got very satisfying result and even though I’m still recovering, I do see how beautiful my breasts look now.

30 minutes ago, mabeautejul88 said:

I think getting natural results depends on many factors, like implant placement, type, profile, shape. So, basically if you are looking for a maximum natural look, it’s better to choose teardrop shape, like Motiva. They repeat every body movement, so when you stand up, they go down, when you lay on your back they’d move to sides and etc. On top of that, every doctor has his own “style” and that matter a lot for me and from all surgeons I had consultations with I ended up with Dr.Barn from Banobagi. As a result, got very satisfying result and even though I’m still recovering, I do see how beautiful my breasts look now.

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing! What if I want to come only for consultation, do I have to pay for it? I’m asking because need to calculate approximate budget for my trip. I want to get consultations at several plastic surgeries. Do you know any other places?

23 hours ago, strangella18 said:

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing! What if I want to come only for consultation, do I have to pay for it? I’m asking because need to calculate approximate budget for my trip. I want to get consultations at several plastic surgeries. Do you know any other places?

I didn’t pay for my consultation at Banobagi, actually, most of hospitals provide free consultations as far as I know, didn’t meet any that asked for payment. Anyways, I didn’t meet any other surgeons as came directly to Dr.Barn and didn’t even consider anyone else but you can search on Real Self, I’m pretty sure you can find some others as well there.

16 hours ago, mabeautejul88 said:

I didn’t pay for my consultation at Banobagi, actually, most of hospitals provide free consultations as far as I know, didn’t meet any that asked for payment. Anyways, I didn’t meet any other surgeons as came directly to Dr.Barn and didn’t even consider anyone else but you can search on Real Self, I’m pretty sure you can find some others as well there.

I’ve heard of RealSelf a lot but haven’t registered there yet. What if I’m planning to go to Seoul alone, was it easy enough to find a good accommodation around your hospital?

16 minutes ago, mabeautejul88 said:

check out my review, once you make an account on Real Self https://www.realself.com/review/motiva-breast-implants-motiva-355cc-implants-consultation-pre-op-surgery-week?sortBy=created :) I had no problems with finding a place to stay. I think the best way would be Airbnb or Booking 

Your results look really good! Thanks a lot for sharing, I think I’ll definitely visit your surgeon!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I also had small lips. I had complexes because of them, and I always wanted to do something with them. After I have read some articles on ambrosae.com, I decided to do surgery to make them bigger. Now my lips are looking as I want them to be. Even my friends who said that I don't need such surgery are saying that now is considerably better. Every time I look at my old photos, I wonder how I was looking with those small lips on my face. I am also thinking of changing my nose, but I am not sure if I want it one hundred percent.

• SC2019 locked this topic