[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] My Little Happiness 我的小确幸

sugarplum892

Hello everyone am new here just finished this drama, I read all the comments and I agree with most stuff said here but regardless I really enjoyed it. It was really cute. But who else saw that kiss in episode 25, the sofa kiss I know there is some acting but to me they seemed really flustered like for real it felt like I was watching a really private moment  was it me only?:dontwanna:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished watching this drama a couple days ago. I must say the later half of the series was definitely more interesting compared to the first half. The screen writers did well by putting in a good amount of romantic scenes, compared to other dramas I've seen this one had a lot of kissing scenes woo-hoo. All in all it turned out to be a lovely fun drama.

Cong Rong & Wen Shaoqing relationship developed quite nicely and their on screen chemistry got better & better at the end. Wen Shaoqing surely turned out to be quite the lover man LOL. It was also a nice touch to see they had twins later on.

I think Cheng Cheng & Wen Rang relationship was interesting from the start and also matured well nearing the end, would have liked to see them get married too.

I was a little sad to see Zhong Zhen with his cute & funny personality remained single throughout the series, at least he was made to look like a distinguished hottie doctor at the end LOL.

Finally, I really liked Wen Shaoqing adorable fluffy dog & was happy to seeing it in each episode.

Archived