Xing Wen Jie as Da Zhanglao
Yang Han as Huang Li
Yang Ming Na as Empress Gao Sheng
Li Chuan as Mu Jiuchuan
Hu Xiao Ting as Beauty Mother
Chen Yu Tong as Darkness Demon Lord
Zhong Wei Hua as Old Man Ba

Synopsis:

In modern-day China, a quiet, shy young female student named Meng Yuan (Yang Chaoyue) works hard at her dream of becoming a leading practitioner of Chinese traditional medicine.

But on one fateful day, she finds herself transported into the body of a woman named Feng Wu – who lives in a fantasy land where magic and martial arts rule the world.

Feng Wu is being forced into a marriage with a prince named Jun Lin Yuan (Xu Kai Cheng), who also resents the fact that his bride has been selected for him against his will.

The forces of evil are strong in this strange land, however. And Meng Yuan soon discovers that if she is to make her life as Feng Wu a success, she will have to learn how to defend herself against danger and make powerful friends.

Fortunately, she soon discovers that her knowledge of Chinese traditional medicine will be invaluable here, and will help her treat the ailments of her newfound friends.

Could she learn to love her new life – and her new husband, too?

Cr viki

Dance of the Phoenix 且听凤鸣 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Dance of the Phoenix 且听凤鸣 Viki Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 3 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Dance of the Phoenix 且听凤鸣

Just started this series yesterday. My oh my ... i didn't expect it to be this good and fast pace. Love every episode.  I love chemistry between OTP n the rest of the cast. FL has very good chemistry with even 2nd ML n other supporting male casts. Love the bromance and the sisterly love between FL and her maid.

Awesome drama. 

I'm up to ep 10. ML's poison in his body is now neutralised by FL love tears.  FL is slowly regaining her skill and power. The heavenly empress is in cohorts with King Demon and is feeding info on movement of immortal plans.

I started watching this and got hooked.  I marathon-ed  all 10 episodes and saw the next 2 last night.  It is addicting!! I can't stop watching the new episode clips  :crazymad:  .  I'm so shocked there is a fake love triangle, but then again I wonder if Zuo Qing Luan is going to truly develop feelings for Jun Lin Yuan or if she is just going to truly use him?  I loved the pacing of the relationship between   Feng Wu and Jun Lin Yuan,  and that she doesn't really need him to save her, she is capable of taking care of herself with her wits even though her spiritual power is still developing, and there not together all the time in there fights which cuts out the damsel in distress.  Its going to be so hard to wait for 3 days to pass till the next episode:tears: I must add that Feng Xung and Yu Ming Ye are soo handsome:heart2beat:

6 hours ago, carmolita said:

I started watching this and got hooked.  I marathon-ed  all 10 episodes and saw the next 2 last night.  It is addicting!! I can't stop watching the new episode clips  :crazymad:  .  I'm so shocked there is a fake love triangle, but then again I wonder if Zuo Qing Luan is going to truly develop feelings for Jun Lin Yuan or if she is just going to truly use him?  I loved the pacing of the relationship between   Feng Wu and Jun Lin Yuan,  and that she doesn't really need him to save her, she is capable of taking care of herself with her wits even though her spiritual power is still developing, and there not together all the time in there fights which cuts out the damsel in distress.  Its going to be so hard to wait for 3 days to pass till the next episode:tears: I must add that Feng Xung and Yu Ming Ye are soo handsome:heart2beat:

Yeah someone is watching this with me finally. I love this drama. It's very addicting. The story is good and keep us watching to watch more.  I'm now at episode 18.

Zuo QingLuan is such a 2 face person. She is already at the top yet she still wants to banish the Fengwu

The 2 masters know that Fengwu is not the original owner of the body. Jun Linyuan fell for the new Fengwu as she is intriguing, resourceful and able to take care of herself despite having low power. She is witty and able to outwit both him and Yu Mingye.

Zuo Qingluan is not in love with Jun Linyuan. She is just after the status and power only. She wants to be the almighty figure in the celestial world. She even wants Master Mu to teach her more martial skills and power than she already has ...and is willing to betray her current master to accept Master Mu as her master.

I love the chemistry and unlikely friendship between Fengwu and Yu Mingye. These 2 are so cute. I feel Yu Mingye will even sacrifice himself to save Fengwu if need be. He has time and time again give in to Fengwu and suffer punishment from his Master. The poor guy was even made to kill his childhood best friend by the Demon King when he was little. 

It's a torture to wait till next week for the next episodes.  

I have been watching and like it. I like the leads and especially the FL. She isn't the dumb one where you wished the ML would end up with someone else. And I do adore the relationship between the Fengwu and dark side guy lol...he's adorable mean and likes to make the ML jealous sometimes for the heck of it hahaha. But he likes Fengwu enough that he'll bend over backwards to save her or help her out. 

I am enjoying this drama. It’s not too complicated, and the misunderstandings and challenges are easily resolved without unnecessary drama. Love how the little green bird helps FW - it makes the funniest comments. Some parts are rather silly, like the fist fight between the two male leads but it’s ok, we all understand :joy:   

now on up to Ep. 12 on YouTube. I’m so tempted to skip ahead but decided to enjoy it slowly when the episodes are released on YT.

15 hours ago, ElleSor said:

What the h*ll kinda ending was that?!

Everything was going so well and they end it like that?!

Someone enlighten me, please!!!!!!

Hahaha ... i was super pissed at the ending too. The show was so good and addictive.  The stupid writer ended the drama like this !!! What a waste of all the actors acting.

On 9/1/2020 at 11:51 PM, SYU said:

Will there be a second season?

I hope so because the ending is really shitty

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Dance of the Phoenix 且听凤鸣
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 8:11 AM, SYU said:

I hope they do it the second season, also because the novel is very long 3367+ Chapters (Ongoing).

What is the title of the novel please ? 

I have a question . Which is Mu disciple: the dead  feng wu or the fake feng wu ? Who is the little girl that ask mu to be his disciples ? What episodes is that when feng wu tell the prince she is fake ? 

• 2 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 6:02 PM, Koreandramafan said:

Qual é o título do romance, por favor?

Eu tenho uma pergunta. Que é o discípulo mu: o feng wu morto ou o falso feng wu? Quem é a garotinha que pede a Mu para ser seus discípulos? Que episódios é que quando Feng Wu diz ao príncipe que ela é falsa?

The novel is called "Godly Empress Doctor"

You can find her at this link: Godly Empress Doctor – BoxNovel

Master Mu's disciple is dead Feng Wu. The little girl who asks to be master Mu's disciple is also dead Feng Wu.

She tells the truth in two episodes, episode 22 and 27.

Archived